What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

There will be girls in the Boy Scouts

Replies

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grYmes wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I aint tryna buy no boy scout cookies

Boy Scouts sell popcorn

Like...already made?

Fancy ass Crunch-n-Munch.

0mrNz.gif
    rocket-2.gif
    grYmesR0mpmiamivice305
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then they are no longer the Boy Scouts are they
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

freethewaveblackgod813Valentinez A. Kaiserdamnkp
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    We can have shit no more

Nobody can, dude. Nobody can.
    They need to just unify both orgs if you going to let everyone in.

*In before Kids Scouts*
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    I aint tryna buy no boy scout cookies

Boy Scouts sell popcorn

I think they should just be The Scouts

Teach all kids life skills

Nahhh

Gotta raise these kids with gender roles. Men lead. Bring home the bacon. Women bake cookies and stitch up shit that a man has broken. Sounds like the basis for a healthy family. Too many niggas baking cookies, and women bringing home the bacon as is. Shits not healthy. When I do get married, I'll be in a position where my wife can choose if she wants to work. It won't be required.

this ain't the 50's anymore, stop watching Hollywood movies, too, they don't reflect shit..

You bake cookies..... so I understand why you caught feelings.

Big dogs eat..... little puppies cry on the porch.
    y766hj0ltkb6.gif

If you smell what I'm cooking.....

It ain't cookies

I think it's obvious by looking at society that this idea of a household isn't the normal anymore. Lifestyles have evolved and women gained more rights and respects and are apart of society in more ways than being stuck at home cleaning or cooking.

So the idea of "men lead, bring home bacon, drink beer and work on shit" while "women cook, clean and fuck" is an old one and isn't fit for today anymore.

The Scouts do not have to teach a boy how to "bake cookies" but it can teach him how to properly grill. There's ways to compromise and appease everyone.
    I Self Lord & MasterLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYValentinez A. Kaiserbkkbully
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,751 Regulator
    Shits like saying "Let's make sororities & fraternities come together".

Shit is just plain dumb and ruins tradition.

I think it's way different than that

I get the social interaction aspect but kids need to learn to interact with each other no matter if they are male or female.

Girl Scouts learn survival skills too. Both programs seem a lot alike to me ...which is why I say combine them.
    UTDefense.jpg
    Huey_C
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shits like saying "Let's make sororities & fraternities come together".

Shit is just plain dumb and ruins tradition.

I think it's way different than that

How so?

Please explain this. Only thing different is age group.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    Am I missing something where it was stated that the Boy Scouts are going to be doing female shit? Because you seem stuck on that and I'm confused as to why. They're just merging. I'm not seeing gender roles here trying to be reversed.

The boys can still learn to be leaders and do manly shit. Women can do the same, though. Not to mention, their interaction would only mimic that of the real world. It isn't going to be boys and girls in their cute little groups. Those type of social interactions can also be beneficial for their future. I'm not getting where boys will be baking cookings and sewing blankets.
    but this is jumping to conclusions, because that's isn't what is happening at this moment

you can do all the 'what ifs' you want, it's arguing absolutely nothing
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but this is jumping to conclusions, because that's isn't what is happening at this moment

you can do all the 'what ifs' you want, it's arguing absolutely nothing

http://unitedfamilies.org/abstinence/girl-scouts-now-allow-boys/
    If a child identifies as a girl and the child’s family presents her as a girl, Girl Scouts of Colorado welcomes her as a Girl Scout.” Young seven-year-old Bobby – born a boy, yet insists that he is a girl – can now be a member of what has until recently been an organization designed exclusively for young girls.

qxwd9xmmp276.gif
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

Since 2015, so why is this being brought up as a new issue now? If it's done, then it's done. 2 years ago. What the fuck are you complaining about? These aren't boys being taught to be girls, they're boys who identify as girls due to some genetic or chemical make-up.

I get your issue, 100%, I just don't agree with it because, to me, it's wasted energy. It's not something I care to be against. I truly don't give a fuck who wants to be who. Is it weird? Yes. Outside of that, who cares.

Your parenting will be what your child knows. Fearing shit will rub off on them is when a parent can't parent the right way.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This some bullshit..
    AggieLean.KingFreemanlord nemesis
    Since 2015, so why is this being brought up as a new issue now? If it's done, then it's done. 2 years ago. What the fuck are you complaining about? These aren't boys being taught to be girls, they're boys who identify as girls due to some genetic or chemical make-up.

I get your issue, 100%, I just don't agree with it because, to me, it's wasted energy. It's not something I care to be against. I truly don't give a fuck who wants to be who. Is it weird? Yes. Outside of that, who cares.

Your parenting will be what your child knows. Fearing shit will rub off on them is when a parent can't parent the right way.

Vibe....

Little Bobby thinks he's a girl. His parents are putting him in Girl Scouts.

Vibe....

He's being taught how to actively live like a female.

Vibe....

lcj9ydihz9sy.gif
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

miamivice305
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont get this....

they want to be included but yet have shit only they can do.

well...i did say women and white people are the same
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder If being one of those freaks that identify as an animal will become a normal thing someday.
    Koltrain
    edited October 12

Vibe....

Little Bobby thinks he's a girl. His parents are putting him in Girl Scouts.

Vibe....

He's being taught how to actively live like a female.

Vibe....

lcj9ydihz9sy.gif

tgo82xy8qh9y.gif
    miamivice305
  • freethewavefreethewave Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I wonder If being one of those freaks that identify as an animal will become a normal thing someday.

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/dennis-avner-stalking-cat__oPt.jpg

Like this nigga?
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gona take away urnials
    CJ
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,496 Regulator
    My son was in the boy scouts. On one hand this some feminist shit but on the other hand I don't care. Call it the Scouts and keep it pushing. It's a great learning tool for all kids to learn some survival shit.

Fake outrage meter should be low
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYCottonCitySlimatribecalledgabiAlready Home_17