What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Trae Tha Truth - I Can't Feel You (Appreciation)

Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!!Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
I Can't Feel Ya .....
Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
Sion

Replies

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You alright KB? You on some other shit tonight, listening to depressing music, asking folks why they hate you, etc
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not kb ... but i feel bad that i can't properly werd of mouf promote dude ...instead reflect poorly ...

the entertainment world isnt exactly christian territory .... all i can do is pray cuz I wanna see dude reach full potential and keep legacy going with new music .... this is a business like anything else anything outside the system will be gunned at

i imagine the reason posters are old angry execs if u aint making them money .. you in the way

so yeah I feel bad but don't know what to do .... i enjoy being on the reason but hate the disrespect and cutting off my platform by deleting my threads

I am not KB common sense will tell u that

Most rappers go where they hear positive reinforcements not negative bullshit

Im not KB so i can handle it it's part of the game

Yall cry and say i make to many posts about KB no i don't every few months maybe 1 topic made about KB

My whole thing is why single out KB because I have my own opinion dude everyone has shitty opinions

others rep rappers that don't get much luv on the reason but their threads are allowed to go down the list until the not on the front page no more my shit get locked ..

K.B. is a legit rapper from Houston's underground rap scene he got fans in Austin and different places but he not a big mainstream rapper ... that don't mean he aint shit some people like underground rappers with no huge buzz on a mainstream level but more on an underground exclusive level ....
    wmjco45t0lpt.jpg
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,057 Regulator
    For your sake, you're better off pretending to be that rapper than some guy obsessed with him
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    blackgod813Ear2DaStmarc123
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,526 Regulator
    Great track and album overall
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall