What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Season starts Tuesday. Let's get it!!
Maywood

Replies

• MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,460 Regulator
    4 years ago today. Never forget lol

DMLrzjBVwAE_UwZ.jpg

This is ridiculous
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MillzOG wrote: »
    4 years ago today. Never forget lol

DMLrzjBVwAE_UwZ.jpg

This is ridiculous

Ridiculous back then... intergalactically stupid now
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 16
    Only time im watchin my bulls this yr is to pass time or sit back with a few brews

Which will probably turn into youtube dj'ing, music talk, other teams talk, until..."oh the games over?"
    iwslmt.jpg
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 7,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk what yall bulls fans are talking about, if I was a bulls fan id be excited, the sooner a team strips it down and rebuilds when the time comes, the better, and the bulls tried to fill stop gaps for a year, maybe two, but overall decided to rebuild relatively quickly compared to some teams.

All bulls fans gotta hope for is for Lavine to recover, Markannen to show that he will be good, and to not fuck up future draft picks.
    Tommy bilfigeriron man1LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    Idk what yall bulls fans are talking about, if I was a bulls fan id be excited, the sooner a team strips it down and rebuilds when the time comes, the better, and the bulls tried to fill stop gaps for a year, maybe two, but overall decided to rebuild relatively quickly compared to some teams.

All bulls fans gotta hope for is for Lavine to recover, Markannen to show that he will be good, and to not fuck up future draft picks.

Im 110% happy they did the stripping to rebuild and look forward to their progress and potential.

But i dont expect shit this season.
    iwslmt.jpg
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andre Drummond been low key killin this preseason shot 80% from the ft line

if he finally makin a leap along with bradley,kennard(whiteboy actually decent imo) additions pistons makin the playoffs

and start ish smith and bring reggie jackson dribblin ass off the bench
    aneed123af.r.i.c.a.BlackAX410
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 15
    Made it from this

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2Fs3fs-public%2F2014%2F11%2F20%2F76ers-ap.jpg&w=800&q=85

to this

DDyNkYeUIAAWNH1.jpg

Dont wanna get too hype but I feel like the rebuild is finally over and now we bout to enjoy some success. If everybody stays healthy the playoffs are realistic

As a Sixer fan I havent been this excited before the start of a season in a very long time
    O.G.LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYsilverfoxx
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,315 Regulator
    Everyone wanted a rebuild. We weren’t going anywhere. Still don’t want to watch a season where we will suck. Catch some games but that’s it.
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Made it from this

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2Fs3fs-public%2F2014%2F11%2F20%2F76ers-ap.jpg&w=800&q=85

to this

DDyNkYeUIAAWNH1.jpg

Dont wanna get too hype but I feel like the rebuild is finally over and now we bout to enjoy some success. If everybody stays healthy the playoffs are realistic

As a Sixer fan I havent been this excited before the start of a season in a very long time

fultz and saric coming off the bench.

Simmons, bayless, Reddick, Covington, embiid is the lineup.
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    Kairo
  • KairoKairo Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Made it from this

to this

DDyNkYeUIAAWNH1.jpg

Lineups nice. Health issues abound.
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 16
    If I was a mod i would delete this thread out of spite wtf is dds starting this thread
    KingFreeman
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh don't ever read b4 hitting post comment

Last time I will ever not read my text b4 posting it this shit is outta hand
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drummond had 7 assists and hit a step back jumper in preseason against the bucks. Hope he does take the next step
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

AZTGMallyGLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • NoCanadiansEHNoCanadiansEH Posts: 6,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Drummond had 7 assists and hit a step back jumper in preseason against the bucks. Hope he does take the next step

tenor.gif

well damn
    i did my googles
    nigga put up 18 22 and 7 wow

Undefeatable
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Thought this was a typo for draymond well dam
    MR.CJ