What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

CAW CAW! "The Official 2017 New Orleans Pelicans Thread"

Replies

• silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate to say it but right now this team looking horrible. No offensive flow at all. Rondo cant come back fast enough.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its working right now tho
    Half court offense was stagnant with Holiday in there. regardless if Crawford was running the point are not.

If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission

• AP21AP21 Posts: 17,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gentry kept Crawford and Clark out too long

He should've had them on the floor more instead of Moore.

Moore must be in a slump or something
    silverfoxx
    AP21 wrote: »
    Gentry kept Crawford and Clark out too long

He should've had them on the floor more instead of Moore.

Moore must be in a slump or something

Moore scored a whopping 0 points today. Miller showed me some flashes that impressed me. He should have gotten more play time. All in all I'm proud of my squad for grinding and playing hard.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free agent guard Jameer Nelson has agreed to a deal with the New Orleans Pelicans, league source told ESPN on Saturday.

Nelson was waived earlier in the week by the Denver Nuggets to make room on their roster for Richard Jefferson.

The 35-year-old Nelson has played for 13 NBA seasons, averaging 11.7 points, 5.2 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game.
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

silverfoxxAP21HafBayked
    Free agent guard Jameer Nelson has agreed to a deal with the New Orleans Pelicans, league source told ESPN on Saturday.

Nelson was waived earlier in the week by the Denver Nuggets to make room on their roster for Richard Jefferson.

The 35-year-old Nelson has played for 13 NBA seasons, averaging 11.7 points, 5.2 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game.

Really good pick up. He chose us over heavyweights like Cavs, Thunder and the Rockets. Hope this can finally put us back on track. When Rondo gets back we can have him be a nice piece of the bench.
    This is a quick move. I hope Crawford doesn't get picked up. He ain't shit special but instant grits was cooking last night.

The Intelligent Waiver

Old Poster admission

silverfoxx
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,001 Regulator
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Really good pick up. He chose us over heavyweights like Cavs, Thunder and the Rockets. Hope this can finally put us back on track. When Rondo gets back we can have him be a nice piece of the bench.

Yea, real heavyweights.
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    BetaMax.HafBayked
  • IceManKamIceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gentry's coaching still trash. Not going anywhere with him as coach
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Yea, real heavyweights.

Come again troll2rvjgp065gh6.png
    infamous114
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy's phone is dead
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

infamous114HafBayked
    Beta wrote: »
    This guy's phone is dead

Nigga go to bed
    So The Pelicans needed this win and hopefully takes stock in their second half collapse. Going to sleep on any team is dangerous.

The Intelligent Waiver

Old Poster admission

silverfoxxHafBayked
    good win last night
    silverfoxxBetaHafBayked
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had all but gave up on that game man

3rd quarter had me on the ropes...I went ahead and turned the lights off

watched the 4th silently and didnt dare get excited when they came back, as not to offset anything lol

good dub tho....they flowed well...looked like they were having fun w/ Jameer....lots of smiles and daps on court

win or loss that was good to see
    AP21caddo man
    edited October 23
    mdy4rjgvhy73.gif

That's considered a good win?

Holy shit y'all got low expectations

giphy.gif

mdy4rjgvhy73.gif

i mean, they were up 20, gave up the lead, battled back and won

idk what tf you be looking for when you watch basketball, but in years past, there is no way they come back from a team rallying from that. Idc if its a lottery team or not

at this point, well let me speak for myself, after 3 games, i expected them to be 1-2...they are 1-2

what else you want brah ~shrugs~
    mdy4rjgvhy73.gif

idk what tf you be looking for when you watch basketball, but in years past, there is no way they come back from a team rallying from that. Idc if its a lottery team or not

at this point, well let me speak for myself, after 3 games, i expected them to be 1-2...they are 1-2

Did you not watch that game? They played horribly especially with ill advised passes every other possesion and then on top of that they blew a huge lead to the lakers. Im not hating by saying you didn't earn the win but you can't feel good about that win. Because play like that will get you washed when you play a team that's not the lakers

giphy.gif

mdy4rjgvhy73.gif

Did you not watch that game? They played horribly especially with ill advised passes every other possesion and then on top of that they blew a huge lead to the lakers. Im not hating by saying you didn't earn the win but you can't feel good about that win. Because play like that will get you washed when you play a team that's not the lakers

i think we just talking at each other right now brah lol

rondo is out, and they signed Jameer like a day before the game

yeah, it was sloppy at times, but again, like i said, in the past, they would've given up the lead and it would've just gone downhill from there...they battled back and secured the victory. Yes, its one game, but there are still positives to be taken away from it brah lol
    silverfoxx
    mdy4rjgvhy73.gif

i think we just talking at each other right now brah lol

rondo is out, and they signed Jameer like a day before the game

yeah, it was sloppy at times, but again, like i said, in the past, they would've given up the lead and it would've just gone downhill from there...they battled back and secured the victory. Yes, its one game, but there are still positives to be taken away from it brah lol

Nah you got two players at the top of they position on the same team and a one time all star. Blowing leads to the lakers, playing like shit

Ima tell you how I told a heat fan after the pacers game, I guess you can be happy the team got it's 1st win but that's a win you can't even feel good about. And if you do, your expectations and standards are low

giphy.gif

AP21
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,001 Regulator
    edited October 24
    Yea, we haven't felt good about either win. It's like "Meh. Do better."
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    AP21Beta