What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

CAW CAW! "The Official 2017 New Orleans Pelicans Thread"

1234568

Replies

  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo , r they tryna keep the status of ad a big secret or something?
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check



    Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....
    R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

    8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

    Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

    Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    Beta
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo , r they tryna keep the status of ad a big secret or something?

    lol they said they gonna evaluate him today but I guess the news aint break yet
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt see that game Beta, but thank you for bringing up Miller

    He was starting to scare me earlier in the season. look like he got the bag and reverted back to his old self when they drafted him passing up on open shots and shit

    but dude has just been balling since he got reinserted into the lineup. Shooting something like 54% or some shit...i aint googling so...yeah

    but if he can continue to hit at a high clip, that will be a nice piece for them moving forward
    HafBayked
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The AD news must be bad as tommy said in the other thread

    they havent said shit about it

    it looked kinda freak too b/c there was no contact
    silverfoxx
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    The AD news must be bad as tommy said in the other thread

    they havent said shit about it

    it looked kinda freak too b/c there was no contact

    Yea I'm expecting 4-5 months honestly.
    HafBaykedAP21caddo man
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    here this nigga go lol
    Beta
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the build of the west and all the injuries that has occurred. Even with AD out, the Pels can and will be able to stay afloat. they just have to stay competitive with the bottom four playoff teams. Jazz, Blazers, Thunder, Timberwolves, and Nuggets.

    The whole crazy part about this team was can the Boogie/Brow thing work. Clearly it can! Rondo came back and the offense if not a problem. Crazy to say the defense has suffered. The rookie getting 41 points on them was a joke. Allen needs to start asserting his will on them. they need to step up on the defensive side. Too many good defensive players on this team for that to happen.

    This team is a playoff team in the west. No doubt about it.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

    Beta
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Given the build of the west and all the injuries that has occurred. Even with AD out, the Pels can and will be able to stay afloat. they just have to stay competitive with the bottom four playoff teams. Jazz, Blazers, Thunder, Timberwolves, and Nuggets.

    The whole crazy part about this team was can the Boogie/Brow thing work. Clearly it can! Rondo came back and the offense if not a problem. Crazy to say the defense has suffered. The rookie getting 41 points on them was a joke. Allen needs to start asserting his will on them. they need to step up on the defensive side. Too many good defensive players on this team for that to happen.

    This team is a playoff team in the west. No doubt about it.

    nothing they can do when good defense only gets them foul calls every night

    Tony starts the game with the 2 fouls, shit

    I just see slow rotations on the same shit over and over

    that and the big man too far away from the goal all the time
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea yea yea nigga lol
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    Given the build of the west and all the injuries that has occurred. Even with AD out, the Pels can and will be able to stay afloat. they just have to stay competitive with the bottom four playoff teams. Jazz, Blazers, Thunder, Timberwolves, and Nuggets.

    The whole crazy part about this team was can the Boogie/Brow thing work. Clearly it can! Rondo came back and the offense if not a problem. Crazy to say the defense has suffered. The rookie getting 41 points on them was a joke. Allen needs to start asserting his will on them. they need to step up on the defensive side. Too many good defensive players on this team for that to happen.

    This team is a playoff team in the west. No doubt about it.

    nothing they can do when good defense only gets them foul calls every night

    Tony starts the game with the 2 fouls, shit

    I just see slow rotations on the same shit over and over

    that and the big man too far away from the goal all the time

    YOOOOOO

    Tony be having me rolling when he fouls in the open court then pat himself on the chest like he know he fucked up lol
    HafBayked
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    Given the build of the west and all the injuries that has occurred. Even with AD out, the Pels can and will be able to stay afloat. they just have to stay competitive with the bottom four playoff teams. Jazz, Blazers, Thunder, Timberwolves, and Nuggets.

    The whole crazy part about this team was can the Boogie/Brow thing work. Clearly it can! Rondo came back and the offense if not a problem. Crazy to say the defense has suffered. The rookie getting 41 points on them was a joke. Allen needs to start asserting his will on them. they need to step up on the defensive side. Too many good defensive players on this team for that to happen.

    This team is a playoff team in the west. No doubt about it.

    nothing they can do when good defense only gets them foul calls every night

    Tony starts the game with the 2 fouls, shit

    I just see slow rotations on the same shit over and over

    that and the big man too far away from the goal all the time

    That Utah game had me pissed. Same screen was getting dude to the rack.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

    HafBayked
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why cant the pels ever just put the game away against GS?? lol
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    why cant the pels ever just put the game away against GS and Nuggets?? lol

    Fixed. Bruh I saw the halftime score and went to bed. I didnt want to see it. I knew they could not keep up the intensity. Third game in a row they had a huge lead on GSW!
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

    AP21
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gs alway been 2nd half stunnas tho

    first half is warm ups

    and Pels already had trouble closing games all last year

    they let em burn out and then just do what they do

    silverfoxxAP21
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    gs alway been 2nd half stunnas tho

    first half is warm ups

    and Pels already had trouble closing games all last year

    they let em burn out and then just do what they do

    This guy gets it
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


    silverfoxxAP21
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fly pelican fly
    silverfoxxcaddo man
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    fly pelican fly

    Man I'm checking alot of West teams, within the next games alot of these pretenders about to start facing challenges and fall off. I hope we keep winning and staying course, which will possibly have us as a top 4 seed by next week.
    HafBaykedTommy bilfigerBeta
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pels can legit be 4th seed to 6th seed by the all star game. Seeing how teams are starting to lose players left and right. Injuries will dictate the first half of the season. That is why I know the Pels will be in a playoff spot halfway. Now can they maintain. Solomon Hill is a legit defensive player that can turn a game. He is still two to three months away from being available.

    Holiday and Moore fucking going off and Cousins is a beast. Now the bench has to step up with the production. They need at the least 30 points 14 rebounds and some defense.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

    silverfoxxHafBayked
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These Caw caw boys lookin legit!
    silverfoxxHafBayked
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 11
    Rondo with 13 points, 18 assists and 5 steals.
    Jrue with 33 points.

    AD reinjured his groin :(
    HafBayked
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a feeling he would with that training staff, no offense caw caw mafia
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check



    Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....
    R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

    8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

    Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

    Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    HafBayked
Sign In or Register to comment.