What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ASK SIMPLYKRYS ANYTHING..

12346»

Replies

• SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone asked this already but @SimplyKrys, are you natural? If so, for how long? If not, do you ever plan to be?

Yes I'm natural, I haven't had a relaxer since 2008.

What are your current hair goals?
    Current style?

I've been natural since 2011 but finally figured out what I'm doing 2 years ago lol

My goal is to get to BSL (Bra strap length). I'm currently wearing box braids.
    MistyKnight
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaPosts: 7,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if anyone asked this already but @SimplyKrys, are you natural? If so, for how long? If not, do you ever plan to be?

Current style?

I've been natural since 2011 but finally figured out what I'm doing 2 years ago lol

I just achieved bsl and I'm aiming for waist length as my final goal. Don't think I want it any longer than that.

What is your current regimen & staple products? :)
    AP21 wrote: »
    "yeah, I'ma stir up shit between two of the remaining 6 female posters on a male dominated site. Surely they'll like me after this"
    -the fatherless

"Yo, why she posting pictures in a pic thread brah. Who tf she think she is"
    -first ballot Hall of Fame fuck nigga

"A female just posted a pic? Word? Let me see if I can find something wrong with it to point out."
    -raised by a pack of sissies

"A female in a hip hop site? Noooooo. We can't have that"
    -closet homosexual
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What part of nc did you live in?

Do you really think you and your bf got a future. 28 young but times flies. No need to waste it on one thing or person
    What part of nc did you live in?

Do you really think you and your bf got a future. 28 young but times flies. No need to waste it on one thing or person

I lived in Lake Waccmaw then Bolton (the country).

Current style?

I just achieved bsl and I'm aiming for waist length as my final goal. Don't think I want it any longer than that.

I oil my scalp with Doo Gro oil daily. I love that stuff.
    MistyKnight
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaPosts: 7,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Current style?

I oil my scalp with Doo Gro oil daily. I love that stuff.

I grease my scalp and hair shafts with castor oil.
    AP21 wrote: »
    "yeah, I'ma stir up shit between two of the remaining 6 female posters on a male dominated site. Surely they'll like me after this"
    -the fatherless

"Yo, why she posting pictures in a pic thread brah. Who tf she think she is"
    -first ballot Hall of Fame fuck nigga

"A female just posted a pic? Word? Let me see if I can find something wrong with it to point out."
    -raised by a pack of sissies

"A female in a hip hop site? Noooooo. We can't have that"
    -closet homosexual
    OmegaConflict
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you so honest with people you don't know....assuming you are Not a troll
    deadeye
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the biggest problem with your current relationship? @SimplyKrys

To be honest there's a few problems. The biggest one (in my opinion) is the fact that he doesn't want to live/move on with me. Every time I mention us getting a place together he keeps saying, "I don't want to live with anyone I'm moving out and I'm not telling anyone where I live." It seems like he just really wants his space.

Yo i fuckn love u
    Lou_CypherGo figureCinco
12346»