What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter.Posts: 51,183 Regulator
edited October 20 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Other thread won't update
tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788

Replies

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,183 Regulator
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lazarus pit....H....Y SHIT! :-O
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarah looking bad af

CW taking over
    deadeyeRecaptimus_Prime360King Lee Dupac
  • Blazedadon87xBlazedadon87x Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    captain cold playing the anti hero role ....hmmmm
  • Rue_FlexingtonRue_Flexington Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vandal Savage is the main villain? Interesting....I'll check it out. Since Iris and the DA from The Flash is taken I call dibs on Hawkgirl.

• KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks better than I thought it would. Been watching alot of arrow and the flash lately trying to catch up. CW has done a great job considering their usual content.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks awesome honestly.
    But ummm what's up with the Doctor Who ripoff dude?

Im not familiar with this property but it looks great.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Looks awesome honestly.
    But ummm what's up with the Doctor Who ripoff dude?

Im not familiar with this property but it looks great.

first thought it was Constantine lol
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    StoneColdMikeyLou_Cyphertexas409texasdaking88
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was all in when they said Rip Hunter and Vandal Savage.
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

nujerz84BangEm_Bart King Lee
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they were gonna bring someone in from the future they should have brought in Booster Gold. Show looks cool though, but i hate the guy that plays captain cold. He talks like a fucking douchebag.
    BangEm_Bart StoneColdMikeyCJinfamous114A$AP_A$TONTheBossmanKing Lee DupacVulcanRaven
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like cap cold and heat wave.
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
    StoneColdMikeyKing Lee
  • Big KolaBig Kola Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the concept but how long are they going to ignore the importance of the big three ( Batman, Superman, and Wonderwoman).
    deadeyetexasdaking88
  • L.O.S.T.L.O.S.T. Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Kola wrote: »
    I like the concept but how long are they going to ignore the importance of the big three ( Batman, Superman, and Wonderwoman).

I don't think they exist in this universe. If they do, not yet
    Broddie wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    If they were gonna bring someone in from the future they should have brought in Booster Gold. Show looks cool though, but i hate the guy that plays captain cold. He talks like a fucking douchebag.

That would be stupid since Booster Gold's MO is very different from what Rip Hunter's role in this series would be. Booster doesn't become a time master until Rip recruits him to protect the timestream. So you'd need to establish Rip in that role anyway before introducing Booster how he is known today.

Speaking of which Rip's accent was off putting since he's never been depicted as English before. I though the actor would just try an American accent but that's not the case.

I dont watch Arrow but why does "White Canary" look a hell of a lot more like comic book Black Canary than the actress that plays Black Canary?

seriously Kaie Cassidy is not attractive to me in any shape or form. She looks too much like her dad David who also happens to resemble a foot.

Chick that plays white canary was black canary until she got killed then Laurel took over.
    BangEm_Bart
    Lol @ resembles a foot
    BangEm_Bart Young GunnerVIBE
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laurel >>>>>>>>>>>>> that ugly sister of hers.
    deadeyeCJL.O.S.T.BangEm_Bart nujerz84BroddieMorganFreemanKingMoeWinfamous114Ajackson17StoneColdMikeyethosKing Lee Carthaginiannj2089texasdaking88NoCanadiansEHMontyM.Maxmatches maloneMaximus RexVulcanRavenBuilt 4 cuban linx
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CJ wrote: »

That would be stupid since Booster Gold's MO is very different from what Rip Hunter's role in this series would be. Booster doesn't become a time master until Rip recruits him to protect the timestream. So you'd need to establish Rip in that role anyway before introducing Booster how he is known today.

Speaking of which Rip's accent was off putting since he's never been depicted as English before. I though the actor would just try an American accent but that's not the case.

I dont watch Arrow but why does "White Canary" look a hell of a lot more like comic book Black Canary than the actress that plays Black Canary?

seriously Kaie Cassidy is not attractive to me in any shape or form. She looks too much like her dad David who also happens to resemble a foot.

Chick that plays white canary was black canary until she got killed then Laurel took over.

deadeye wrote: »

On the tv show, White Canary was originally Black Canary before she got killed.

The chick that plays black canary now is her sister on the show.

Everyone pretty much prefers the original black canary over her.

Ah I see. Pretty stupid of them to switch the actress then if she was so well received by viewers. Not familiar with her acting obviously but she certainly looks the part. Rather see her in stockings than horse faced and middle aged looking Katie Cassidy.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    CJdeadeyeVulcanRaven