What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Replies

• A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could fuck with this. I gotta see how Barry can trust Cold again after he already set him up a few times.

Plus that nigga Heatwave is a loose cannon.
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    ethos
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw shit niggas!!!
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck is this shit?
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    A$AP_A$TONCarthaginiansilverfoxxsouthsil4lil
  • smp4lifesmp4life Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CW stands for Can't Watch at my house.
    jonodeadeyeBangEm_Bart
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    If they were gonna bring someone in from the future they should have brought in Booster Gold. Show looks cool though, but i hate the guy that plays captain cold. He talks like a fucking douchebag.

That would be stupid since Booster Gold's MO is very different from what Rip Hunter's role in this series would be. Booster doesn't become a time master until Rip recruits him to protect the timestream. So you'd need to establish Rip in that role anyway before introducing Booster how he is known today.

Speaking of which Rip's accent was off putting since he's never been depicted as English before. I though the actor would just try an American accent but that's not the case.

I dont watch Arrow but why does "White Canary" look a hell of a lot more like comic book Black Canary than the actress that plays Black Canary?

seriously Kaie Cassidy is not attractive to me in any shape or form. She looks too much like her dad David who also happens to resemble a foot.

had no idea that her father was keith partridge.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    MorganFreemanKingSplackavellideadeye
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm gonna give this chance
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    I finished Arrow Season 3 and finished Flash and watched this oh man can't wait. Whats up with the character Jay Jackson is he supposed to be an interpretation of Static Shock? Captain Cold and Heatwave are a great addition, those guys were making me crack up in The Flash lol. Imagine if Count Vertigo joined the team ooooh weee.
    hqdefault.jpg
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even feel that interested I'm this. But I also had that feeling about flash and arrow. And they both became my shit
  • CarthaginianCarthaginian A Knight in a Woman's world. Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad they brought the real Canary back. She was bangin
    "For the prince who does not chastise offenders in a way that puts it out of their power to offend again, is accounted unwise or worthless."
    deadeye
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_nocob7XCp51td30ywo2_500.gif
    tumblr_nocob7XCp51td30ywo1_500.gif

God I hope they hive Sarah back the role as black canary
    StoneColdMikey
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't vixen supposed to show up in one of these shows?
    Also are flash and green arrow gonna be regulars on the squad?
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't vixen supposed to show up in one of these shows?

They are making a type of web series it's animated but set in the same universe. Flash and Arrow will guest star on it. Flash and Arrow will also show up on Legends a little bit but, they still have their own show and will still have their season crossovers.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    Splackavelli
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't catch it yet was this show any good?
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't catch it yet was this show any good?

this show doesn't start until next year.
    Ajackson17nujerz84BangEm_Bart Young Gunner
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder if every episode is gonna involve them traveling in time.
    tumblr_nrc7ljtJZR1rgko07o1_540.png

Is firestorm wearing adidas pureboosts
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,136 Regulator
    is Power good? Ive yet to check it out. watch a lot less tv during the summr
    BangEm_Bart
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is Power good? Ive yet to check it out. watch a lot less tv during the summr

Yes
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif