What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Understanding Men: 101

MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayerWakandaPosts: 7,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ladies,
Join me in understanding the minds of boys/men.

How this thread goes: One of us asks a question, and we all try to chime in on what we think the reasoning behind it is.

For example:

Why do men do this?

toilet-paper-cropped.jpg

My husband does it and I just DONT understand it lol
AP21 wrote: »
"yeah, I'ma stir up shit between two of the remaining 6 female posters on a male dominated site. Surely they'll like me after this"
-the fatherless

"Yo, why she posting pictures in a pic thread brah. Who tf she think she is"
-first ballot Hall of Fame fuck nigga

"A female just posted a pic? Word? Let me see if I can find something wrong with it to point out."
-raised by a pack of sissies

"A female in a hip hop site? Noooooo. We can't have that"
-closet homosexual
goldenjaMsSouthernMadame_CJSkywalker

Replies

• MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaPosts: 7,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "yeah, I'ma stir up shit between two of the remaining 6 female posters on a male dominated site. Surely they'll like me after this"
    -the fatherless

"A female just posted a pic? Word? Let me see if I can find something wrong with it to point out."

-closet homosexual
    *~queenbee~*BrideofKillaMsSouthern
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ctfu

I do that if I'm in a rush.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    MistyKnight atribecalledgabi
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    Ctfu

Yeah I feel like that's the only reason why anyone should do that.
    MistyKnight MoneyPowerRespect
    Ctfu

lol

I understand if you're in a rush, but to leave it like that for a whole week?

I usually just put it the way its supposed to be but sometimes I'm petty and leave it like that or I hide the whole roll until he asks for it and i'm all sarcastic like, " oh, it isn't installed on the holder where it's SUPPOSED to be?"

fvigccjektai.gif
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual
    BrideofKilla
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathPosts: 2,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people have an issue with the roll of tissue facing the wall instead of the other way. :lol:
    BrideofKillaMistyKnight
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

how about yall just ask niggas for an honest answer since yall prolly wont know.
    deadeye
    i ro ny wrote: »
    how about yall just ask niggas for an honest answer since yall prolly wont know.

For the most part, men are simple creatures.
    As a collective, yall aren't hard to figure out.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    MistyKnight deadeye
    How about this....

Why do men believe that Child Support and Feminism have destroyed the black community?
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    MistyKnight Maywood
    How about this....

Why do men believe that Child Support and Feminism have destroyed the black community?

@MoneyPowerRespect

Because the men who actually believe that are trash and are probably the type of person that blames the world for their problems and never take responsibility for themselves... aka the type of men that were coddled too much by their mothers which enabled them to never grow up.
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual

For the most part, men are simple creatures.
    As a collective, yall aren't hard to figure out.

I feel this is true when situations involve sex.

We all know they think with their dicks for the most part.
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual
    Why do men seek validation from other men when it comes to their sexual conquests?
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual
    Why do men seek validation from other men when it comes to their sexual conquests?

because some men want cool points and want to be "envied". some men live to one-up another man.

So they low-key just want to "please" other men?
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual
    Maywood

because some men want cool points and want to be "envied". some men live to one-up another man.

Yes.
    They play this game to see who's dick is bigger or who can piss the furthest.

Weird.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    MistyKnight
    edited October 26
    Do yall think a straight man can find another man to be physically attractive WITHOUT being gay?

I believe so. Even though most straight men wont admit it.
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual

Not so much to please them as it is to boost themselves.
    HafBayked

So would you say the validation that they get from other men is more gratifying to them than the actual sexual conquest itself?
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual
    HafBaykedkingtob330

So would you say the validation that they get from other men is more gratifying to them than the actual sexual conquest itself?

no i wouldnt say all that.

but it some cases, i could see how it could be.
  • _Jay_Jay Posts: 3,483 My Name Is My Name.
    testosterone

..................ROLL DAMN TIDE

@JayChillinBro
    How are boxers more comfortable than briefs?

I'd imagine having your balls flapping in the wind is as uncomfortable as a female with saggy breasts going bra-less.
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual
    HafBayked
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    air and space

thangs gotta breathe

but yeah if ur gonna run or workout gotta get some compression shorts or boxer briefs or its clap city

and that shit aint whats up
    MoneyPowerRespectKat

I'd imagine having your balls flapping in the wind is as uncomfortable as a female with saggy breasts going bra-less.

i prefer boxer briefs.
    MistyKnight

i prefer boxer briefs.

Me too ;)
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
     i ro ny
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,651 Regulator
    Do you notice if your woman has on matching bra and panty ?

UTDefense.jpg
    banginscrew901damnkp