What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

URL: Hitman Holla vs K-Shine.. From Summer Madness 6...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 25,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 1 in The Battle Rap Zone

URL: Hitman Holla vs K-Shine.. From Summer Madness 6... 16 votes

Hitman Holla/Mr. Two Words(Ball Game)/Mr. Quotable/Hollywood Hitman...
93%
giftedscrapper1mike06dbrazil412gman82Moore7ssoulfulcatFyHunnitLab BabyTrollio LivefromclaycoTHIRDSUPREMEvictory_kid270crownstMaywood 15 votes
K-Shine/Mr. Zip Em Up/K-Emotional/ K-Napoleon Complex...
6%
5th Letter 1 vote
Debatable...
0%
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
5th LetterMaywood

Replies

  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hitman Holla/Mr. Two Words(Ball Game)/Mr. Quotable/Hollywood Hitman...
    That crowd still ass
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beasley was front and center nothing was going down that night.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Beasley was front and center nothing was going down that night.

    prolly just in case Rain and Hitman got into it but they asked Rain either not to vome or stay off the stage
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

    The Recipe
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that Shine/DNA flow now, so fucking repetitive.
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hitman Holla/Mr. Two Words(Ball Game)/Mr. Quotable/Hollywood Hitman...
    Hitman won off of performance

    he(along with some other battlers including Shine) also needs to stop repeating the whole setup before the punch over again after the crowd goes wild....GO FUCKIN PRACTICE YA FREE THROWS NIGGA!!! lol

    the part where his brother came out was cool tho....lil nigga needs to get slapped tho
    Moore7s
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hitman still got it
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hitman Holla/Mr. Two Words(Ball Game)/Mr. Quotable/Hollywood Hitman...
    Nwx is boring
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • giftedgifted Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Hitman Holla/Mr. Two Words(Ball Game)/Mr. Quotable/Hollywood Hitman...
    This is why I don’t listen to folks. This weren’t no 3-0 as people were claiming. 2-1 Hitman. I don’t get why crowd was booing like that. K-Shine did his usual - not his best but not his worst either. Hitman as always more performance than bars. I guess that got him the crowd. He got the more personal haymakers.
    Moore7s
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »
    Hitman won off of performance

    he(along with some other battlers including Shine) also needs to stop repeating the whole setup before the punch over again after the crowd goes wild....GO FUCKIN PRACTICE YA FREE THROWS NIGGA!!! lol

    the part where his brother came out was cool tho....lil nigga needs to get slapped tho

    Agreed, in Shine's first the nigga went back like 16 bars or something after he said the "Remix with no features" bar.


    Also, what the fuck was Shine thinking bringing out Big T? Smfh.
    The RecipeTHIRDSUPREMEgman82
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    Hitman won off of performance

    he(along with some other battlers including Shine) also needs to stop repeating the whole setup before the punch over again after the crowd goes wild....GO FUCKIN PRACTICE YA FREE THROWS NIGGA!!! lol

    the part where his brother came out was cool tho....lil nigga needs to get slapped tho

    Agreed, in Shine's first the nigga went back like 16 bars or something after he said the "Remix with no features" bar.


    Also, what the fuck was Shine thinking bringing out Big T? Smfh.

    Because Hitman said Big T gotta pick a side...cant claim Midwest Movement or whatever and NWX
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Sign In or Register to comment.