What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MGTOWrama : A FEMINIZM CONSEQUENCE

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVEPosts: 17,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2 in For The Grown & Sexy
IC GALAXY

From all genres

Welcome to a deep diving into the MGTOW (men going their own way) psyche and phenomenon.

Im not MGTOW, but i think that we have to bare witness of the changes of our western society.

ITS NOT A THREAD ABOUT WOMEN HATING.

Without further ado, lets dive in !!!

@Sion can you protect this post from the fellow mod who is attacking it by posting idiot tags on it?
apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
Tagged:
MeesterPILL_COSBY

Replies

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets start slow with vids about NICE GUYS

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    SplackavelliPILL_COSBY
  • LPastLPast Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In heard of this, but everyone is at "fault" for not following the "rules".
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »
    In heard of this, but everyone is at "fault" for not following the "rules".

Fell free to elaborate bruh. Please try to not be deragatory to women for the sake of it.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Mister B.
    I think that we owe that collection to the young generation and the lurkers who are witnessing gender strife all over the places in here for years.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    @stew which modd had put some tagg on my opening post?
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t believe nice guys always finish last tho, I think with certain women they finish last, but these women often other than looks aren’t high quality mates....

Sounds like some beta male shit b
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYAfrica UnitedCincoAjackson17
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    I don’t believe nice guys always finish last tho, I think with certain women they finish last, but these women often other than looks aren’t high quality mates....

Sounds like some beta male shit b

Can you give us a more accurate vision of what you consider a beta male?
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    @Westie what do you consider a BETA MALE?
    What do you think about MGTOW?
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,827 Regulator

No idea bro
    Stew wrote: »

No idea bro

Man i need protection. Lol
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    a.mannCincoValentinez A. KaiserAjackson17
    I know that the topic is kinda difficult HOWEVER its important to discuss bout it imo.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    AZTG wrote: »
    Idk what all this is man, not reading the thread either.

Everyone just gotta stop being afraid and do them.

Never seen so many "men" scared of heart break. Smh. She dont love you? Fuck her, be out. She cheated? Fuck it be out.

It cant be that hard, theres not a million rules to follow, and no need for a gay ass movement like MGTOW (which I honestly have no clue what it is)

The only rule is stop being a bitch and being so afraid to get hurt that you stop yourself from dating and fucking women.

Since when did men get this weak?

Hum... maybe you should give a try to one of these vids when you have time bruh...
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the one post that made any of this shit make sense

with that said....some people just aint worried about all this shit

i mean they may be able to see it and even agree to some extent

but their personal situation may not be a result of any of that

can somebody give an example of how to NOT play by these rules?

just never get married and/or have kids?