What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MGTOWrama : A FEMINIZM CONSEQUENCE

Replies

• Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Why does something have to be gay, tho. Cause it doesn't follow the typical social standards?

That why I believe in MGTOW. Going your own way isn't about shutting women out, it's about living your life by YOUR rules, and not the rules and standards most people think you should live.

"You need to be married."

"You need to have kids to pass your name on."

Nah. You NEED to shut the fuck up and worry about what YOU'RE doing.

^
    these rules and standards are what some may refer to as “the patriarchy”

patriarchy and its enforced gender roles

just based off the videos, i'd even argue MGTOW movement is a re-branding of third wave feminism ironically...minus the misogyny

atribecalledgabi
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think for guys... we sink or swim based on how hard we work because at the end of the day society looks at men as tools ... i.e. what can you do for me / what service can you provide for me. We're like dollar signs and all women have a price point that they won't sink below.

2stepz_ahead
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Illuminati AsgardPosts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does something have to be gay, tho. Cause it doesn't follow the typical social standards?

That why I believe in MGTOW. Going your own way isn't about shutting women out, it's about living your life by YOUR rules, and not the rules and standards most people think you should live.

^

just based off the videos, i'd even argue MGTOW movement is a re-branding of third wave feminism ironically...minus the misogyny

uqxglu39b7ae.gif

Mgtow is nothing Like feminism.
    Feminists use the state as an apparatus to control, exploit and extort resources from men.

Child custody
    Alimony
    False rape financial settlements

Mgtow is men highlighting all the ways that they can be exploited and avoiding the pitfalls.

The principle variances between men and women are staggering.

Women ultimately lead to the collapse of any civilization. Mgtow are men who simply Will watch as civilisation falls and women the perpetual beneficiaries of social welfare spending wither on the vine.
    tumblr_inline_oiifvz7hQg1rzssji_500.gif

Madame_CJSkywalkerLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYPeace_79Mister B.
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭
    LordZuko wrote: »

^

uqxglu39b7ae.gif

Mgtow is men highlighting all the ways that they can be exploited and avoiding the pitfalls of patriarchy

Fixed that for you
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LordZuko @Madame_CJSkywalker please be constructive and foremost civil.

We have a long way to go in this thread...
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    atribecalledgabiAggieLean.Madame_CJSkywalker2stepz_ahead
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is one of the MGTOW first advocates Marc Rudov

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Feminists have also maneuvered policy in domestic violence situations. If police are called they automatically come to arrest and remove the man from the home, even if it is clear that it is the woman who is the attacker.
    I forget what this policy is called but it's a change feminists fought for.

Feminists use the state as agents of violence against men and when those policies are called out they wanna hide their hands and shout patriarchy.

^

uqxglu39b7ae.gif

Mgtow is men highlighting all the ways that they can be exploited and avoiding the pitfalls of patriarchy

Fixed that for you

Patriarchy is a general clown term that feminists throw around to cop out to their shitty actions.

For example feminists complain that it is patriarchy that is responsible for women being granted automatic custody of children, when in fact it was feminists who argued the "tender years doctrine" that young children need their mothers more than their fathers.

In the criminal justice system women routinely receive sentences that are anywhere from 40% to 60% reduction of what a man would receive. Especially in crimes of statutory rape. Feminists have never argued "benevolent sexism" when it comes to negative consequences.

The 1 in 4 rape culture hysteria began by Andrea dworkin has snowballed into this college climate where specifically college males can be accused of rape, and based upon the preponderance of the evidence, whether or not it could be true, he is then expelled his record irrevocably tarnished. Even when it comes out the girl was lying, nothing happens to her, the boy is not reinstated.
    Even girls who engage in the same behavior that gets boys expelled as rapists, don't suffer these consequences. Feminists don't argue that these girls should be charged or expelled.

Women have falsely accused men of rape, received financial compensation as a result. It later comes out that they lie but the men who go to jail behind this are never compensated for their lost time and destroyed lives.

@jono @Madame_CJSkywalker what your take on this. Looks like Lord Zuko got ressouces...
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    blackgod8132stepz_ahead
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dropping bombs like The Gap Band.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    texas409blackgod813Mr.LV
  • gorillagorilla Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

^

uqxglu39b7ae.gif

Fixed that for you

Patriarchy is a general clown term that feminists throw around to cop out to their shitty actions.

For example feminists complain that it is patriarchy that is responsible for women being granted automatic custody of children, when in fact it was feminists who argued the "tender years doctrine" that young children need their mothers more than their fathers.

In the criminal justice system women routinely receive sentences that are anywhere from 40% to 60% reduction of what a man would receive. Especially in crimes of statutory rape. Feminists have never argued "benevolent sexism" when it comes to negative consequences.

The 1 in 4 rape culture hysteria began by Andrea dworkin has snowballed into this college climate where specifically college males can be accused of rape, and based upon the preponderance of the evidence, whether or not it could be true, he is then expelled his record irrevocably tarnished. Even when it comes out the girl was lying, nothing happens to her, the boy is not reinstated.
    Even girls who engage in the same behavior that gets boys expelled as rapists, don't suffer these consequences. Feminists don't argue that these girls should be charged or expelled.

Women have falsely accused men of rape, received financial compensation as a result. It later comes out that they lie but the men who go to jail behind this are never compensated for their lost time and destroyed lives.

7ddgm3bbm9xw.gif
    AggieLean.MeesterKingFreemanblackgod813
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Get this stupid shit out of here b.

Lol at this semi-I hate women but love women shit FOH
    You got the power, make something spectacular happen.
    blackgod813
    @Cain its about our society's future.
    Men and women are butthurt. The thread's goal is to know WHY througout various lenses.

Ive posted vids about men made by WOMEN. So please dont bring that woman hating shit in here.

Nobody is happy , male and female. Worse is that they dont know why

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg