What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MGTOWrama : A FEMINIZM CONSEQUENCE

1192022242534

Replies

  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 841 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15
    deadeye wrote: »
    lol I get what you're saying, but those same examples of insults can and are made with other words frequently also. You trying to say you never heard "ur acting like a bunch of girls," "hoes be tripping," "women ain't shit."

    Does it somehow make it less sexist if a guy expresses the same sentiment using "woman" instead of "female." The guys that make those comments have those opinions, and they may use that word to express them, but that doesn't make the word inherently bad. So it's silly to attach that connotation to the word and condemn the word rather than just condemn the mindset.

    Take this article:

    https://jezebel.com/the-problem-with-calling-women-females-1683808274

    I don't know if the author is a feminist, but I believe feminist writings are common on the site. She's actually comparing "female" to bitch, cunt, and slut in its level of disrespect and implying that guys who call women females are more than likely disrespectful people. Arguments like this is why I say feminism or people who using feminist mindsets are full of shit.

    Hell her first bullet point is that female it isn't specific to humans where words like "woman" are. That's true, but that doesn't mean that using female automatically strip away humanity in the way she implies. Not all vehicles are cars, but if I refer to a car as a vehicle, I'm not discounting the fact that it is a car. No one would ever make that argument because it's stupid. So why is it valid here?



    and we are talking about human beings capable of thought and not pieces of metal...and since only a human can be a woman, if you call a woman a 'female' one can argue it can be interpreted that you are downgrading her to a lower status


    implying that guys who call women females are more than likely disrespectful people, is a stretch


    Keep up the good work.



    This is exactly the kind of thought process that's causing more and more people to not take the feminist movement seriously.



    Look at how @jono 's flipped.



    Lowkey that's one of the funniest, refreshing, and revealing things that I've seen on the IC in a while.



    What's most disturbing to me is that.........if you consider yourself to be a moderate feminist..........and you think like this.........




    vwmuqli4nhci.gif




    Granted, you admitted that it was a stretch to think that calling a woman a female is an act of disrespect.




    However, the fact that you also acknowledged that you understand how someone can make the case for that speaks volumes.

    female is not human specific. we have human specific nouns to describe women. there are contexts where the use of "female" as nouns is common. scientific and social research. one of the best known is referring to dogs, livestock. and we don't typically use male to refer to men in the same way. are all these things not true? lol

    so yes while i don't take any major offense to the word.... i can understand their pov... as far as the word making them feel a certain way

    if this turns u and others off from "feminism" that ok as long as ppl support women and gender equality in the workplace, politics, etc that is all that really matters
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    lol I get what you're saying, but those same examples of insults can and are made with other words frequently also. You trying to say you never heard "ur acting like a bunch of girls," "hoes be tripping," "women ain't shit."

    Does it somehow make it less sexist if a guy expresses the same sentiment using "woman" instead of "female." The guys that make those comments have those opinions, and they may use that word to express them, but that doesn't make the word inherently bad. So it's silly to attach that connotation to the word and condemn the word rather than just condemn the mindset.

    Take this article:

    https://jezebel.com/the-problem-with-calling-women-females-1683808274

    I don't know if the author is a feminist, but I believe feminist writings are common on the site. She's actually comparing "female" to bitch, cunt, and slut in its level of disrespect and implying that guys who call women females are more than likely disrespectful people. Arguments like this is why I say feminism or people who using feminist mindsets are full of shit.

    Hell her first bullet point is that female it isn't specific to humans where words like "woman" are. That's true, but that doesn't mean that using female automatically strip away humanity in the way she implies. Not all vehicles are cars, but if I refer to a car as a vehicle, I'm not discounting the fact that it is a car. No one would ever make that argument because it's stupid. So why is it valid here?



    and we are talking about human beings capable of thought and not pieces of metal...and since only a human can be a woman, if you call a woman a 'female' one can argue it can be interpreted that you are downgrading her to a lower status


    implying that guys who call women females are more than likely disrespectful people, is a stretch


    Keep up the good work.



    This is exactly the kind of thought process that's causing more and more people to not take the feminist movement seriously.



    Look at how @jono 's flipped.



    Lowkey that's one of the funniest, refreshing, and revealing things that I've seen on the IC in a while.



    What's most disturbing to me is that.........if you consider yourself to be a moderate feminist..........and you think like this.........




    vwmuqli4nhci.gif




    Granted, you admitted that it was a stretch to think that calling a woman a female is an act of disrespect.




    However, the fact that you also acknowledged that you understand how someone can make the case for that speaks volumes.


    How you acknowledge her saying she doesn't agree yet still respond as if she's agreeing? All within 2 sentences at that. You negated your own point.



    I didn't negate anything.



    All I did was point out the contradiction.



    Something can't be a "stretch" and still be considered reasonable at the same time.



    Basically, she's straddling the fence by trying to condemn and support the same point of view.



    That's like someone saying:



    "I think it's ludicrous for white people to think that reverse racism is a serious problem, but I can understand why they would feel that way."



    wn2jamv8b7zk.gif

    You literally said "It's a shame you think like this"...then followed it up with "Granted you said it's a stretch"...those are contradictory statements. Either she thinks that way or she doesn't which she clearly said she's not tripping over the use of the word. Being able to understand why somebody thinks a certain way doesn't signal agreement, just means you can see beyond your own POV even if you think the other persons POV isn't as valid as they want to think it is.



    That may be true in some instances, but this isn't one of them.



    You can't think something is ridiculous and...........at the same time..........understand why other people might think that it isn't.



    Those two perspectives are actually mutually exclusive.



    A better example of what you're saying would be:



    "I don't understand how anybody can think Lebron is better than Jordan............but I can see why they might think so."

    That's not really true. You can acknowledge that some people are just stupid and then it becomes understandable why they might have an absurd opinion.



    That's not what she did though.



    Her version of what you said would be acknowledging that some people are stupid........and then saying she can understand why some people might think that those same people aren't stupid.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feminism also parades around men in drag.
    So you can be supported by feminists, as a male, but only if you openly tell people you are a "woman."

    Most of these people don't make any distinction between those choosing to be men in drag from those that have legitimate gender dysphoria either. It's just another scientifically inaccurate political position.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

    For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

    For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

    All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When men raised by women that made them feel less than their worth create a movement




    MeesterLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Illuminati AsgardPosts: 2,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calling a woman a female isn't a mgtow issue.

    It's a non issue used to distract and keep females at the center of attention rather than the desires of men in that philosophy.

    That's all that's happened in this thread the past two days.

    As men y'all gotta peep game and learn not to go down every path a female lead you down.

    You gotta understand that these women aren't arguing a position, they are arguing to remain the center of attention. Why else would they frequent this thread so often?

    When females sense a threat to their preeminence in man's locus they subconsciously act to thwart that threat even if the females have no personal stake in the particular group of men.
    tumblr_inline_oiifvz7hQg1rzssji_500.gif



    deadeyeLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYtexas409
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15
    Feminism is a flawed ideology that assumes all men are equal in status , wealth, etc

    If not I need to know which men do women want to be equal to because white black hispanic Asian and native Americans are not equal , never have been, never will be...

    @sunlord no need to discuss the male version of a flawed ideology
    Meester
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,991 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    Everything is oppression and opprssion is everything.

    Its not even about the word, it's about demanding to control language. Innocuous and scientific terms are "offensive" based on the inferiority complex and hurt feelings of a few.

    Fuck off.

    Every group/person demands some control of language by finding the fact that if they are referred to under a certain term they would be offended and react. The bold is a very slippery slope and lines up with the same pov white folks use when they whine about "how come they can say nigga and I can't? Why you trying to police how I talk? If I tell you I don't mean it in an offensive way then why are you offended?"
    Meester
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,991 Regulator
    deadeye wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    lol I get what you're saying, but those same examples of insults can and are made with other words frequently also. You trying to say you never heard "ur acting like a bunch of girls," "hoes be tripping," "women ain't shit."

    Does it somehow make it less sexist if a guy expresses the same sentiment using "woman" instead of "female." The guys that make those comments have those opinions, and they may use that word to express them, but that doesn't make the word inherently bad. So it's silly to attach that connotation to the word and condemn the word rather than just condemn the mindset.

    Take this article:

    https://jezebel.com/the-problem-with-calling-women-females-1683808274

    I don't know if the author is a feminist, but I believe feminist writings are common on the site. She's actually comparing "female" to bitch, cunt, and slut in its level of disrespect and implying that guys who call women females are more than likely disrespectful people. Arguments like this is why I say feminism or people who using feminist mindsets are full of shit.

    Hell her first bullet point is that female it isn't specific to humans where words like "woman" are. That's true, but that doesn't mean that using female automatically strip away humanity in the way she implies. Not all vehicles are cars, but if I refer to a car as a vehicle, I'm not discounting the fact that it is a car. No one would ever make that argument because it's stupid. So why is it valid here?



    and we are talking about human beings capable of thought and not pieces of metal...and since only a human can be a woman, if you call a woman a 'female' one can argue it can be interpreted that you are downgrading her to a lower status


    implying that guys who call women females are more than likely disrespectful people, is a stretch


    Keep up the good work.



    This is exactly the kind of thought process that's causing more and more people to not take the feminist movement seriously.



    Look at how @jono 's flipped.



    Lowkey that's one of the funniest, refreshing, and revealing things that I've seen on the IC in a while.



    What's most disturbing to me is that.........if you consider yourself to be a moderate feminist..........and you think like this.........




    vwmuqli4nhci.gif




    Granted, you admitted that it was a stretch to think that calling a woman a female is an act of disrespect.




    However, the fact that you also acknowledged that you understand how someone can make the case for that speaks volumes.


    How you acknowledge her saying she doesn't agree yet still respond as if she's agreeing? All within 2 sentences at that. You negated your own point.



    I didn't negate anything.



    All I did was point out the contradiction.



    Something can't be a "stretch" and still be considered reasonable at the same time.



    Basically, she's straddling the fence by trying to condemn and support the same point of view.



    That's like someone saying:



    "I think it's ludicrous for white people to think that reverse racism is a serious problem, but I can understand why they would feel that way."



    wn2jamv8b7zk.gif

    You literally said "It's a shame you think like this"...then followed it up with "Granted you said it's a stretch"...those are contradictory statements. Either she thinks that way or she doesn't which she clearly said she's not tripping over the use of the word. Being able to understand why somebody thinks a certain way doesn't signal agreement, just means you can see beyond your own POV even if you think the other persons POV isn't as valid as they want to think it is.



    That may be true in some instances, but this isn't one of them.



    You can't think something is ridiculous and...........at the same time..........understand why other people might think that it isn't.



    Those two perspectives are actually mutually exclusive.



    A better example of what you're saying would be:



    "I don't understand how anybody can think Lebron is better than Jordan............but I can see why they might think so."

    There's plenty of ideas and concepts I personally think are stupid as fuck but I can understand why someone else would believe it. Saying "I don't understand how.. But I can see how someone would think ...." isn't the same as saying "I dont agree with....but I understand why someone would agree with..." I'm speaking on the later concept not the former and that's what I read when I saw her post. Saying that even though she may not agree with the idea that female is and of itself offensive when said she can see why someone else would think that.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,991 Regulator
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Calling a woman a female isn't a mgtow issue.

    It's a non issue used to distract and keep females at the center of attention rather than the desires of men in that philosophy.

    That's all that's happened in this thread the past two days.

    As men y'all gotta peep game and learn not to go down every path a female lead you down.

    You gotta understand that these women aren't arguing a position, they are arguing to remain the center of attention. Why else would they frequent this thread so often?

    When females sense a threat to their preeminence in man's locus they subconsciously act to thwart that threat even if the females have no personal stake in the particular group of men.

    The bold seems to mirror the reaction of some men and how they feel threatened by women now
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Illuminati AsgardPosts: 2,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Calling a woman a female isn't a mgtow issue.

    It's a non issue used to distract and keep females at the center of attention rather than the desires of men in that philosophy.

    That's all that's happened in this thread the past two days.

    As men y'all gotta peep game and learn not to go down every path a female lead you down.

    You gotta understand that these women aren't arguing a position, they are arguing to remain the center of attention. Why else would they frequent this thread so often?

    When females sense a threat to their preeminence in man's locus they subconsciously act to thwart that threat even if the females have no personal stake in the particular group of men.

    The bold seems to mirror the reaction of some men and how they feel threatened by women now

    I disagree.
    Men in general don't care if they aren't the center of female attention.
    tumblr_inline_oiifvz7hQg1rzssji_500.gif



    babelipsssblackraintexas409anduin
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15
    LordZuko wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    why do you keep saying this?

    change aint a bad thing as long as its benefiting you.

    these chicks going to college an shit just want options.

    if i find a man great..i can fall back an dont have to use my degree and can have him pay for the loan

    or

    if i dont find a man, great..i can sleep around and be free and young an have simps pay for my loan

    but if they can find a man...then its because its not men that meet their standards or just not enough of them.

    nah thats crap....maybe its because these women dont hold themselves like women but more like objects that can be manipulated with a dream thats sold.

    how many women be on that..."i aint got time for a man" when they building or getting money or enjoying life? yet want to be apart of someone whos established.

    nah lady...its a fly in your soup.


    Fact is for many single women under 30 with no children they will have a hard time meeting a male counterpart their age whose earning ability meets or exceeds their own


    For college educated blk women who want a college educated blk man the dating pool is even smaller


    Will women have to adjust there standards yes. But this idea that taking a persons financial situation into consideration is objectifying or should discouraged is bunk


    The bolded is part of the problem



    You keep mentioning earning ability and level of education.......but nothing at all about compatibility and/or how well the man treats/respects you.

    Don't set yourself up like that. Those are character traits. Numerous studies and dating coaches have revealed that Black women in particular do not consider character or principles when considering a partner. First they consider his fashion, then anatomy then his sexual performance then his finances. But fashion sort of clues them in on fashion. If he spends money on high end clothes for himself it indicates his financial level, but also that he'll do the same for her.

    shit this is far from the truth in my case.....wife got all this high priced shit an i wear $40 sneakers.
    @blakfiya

    LOL SMH but who's fault is that at the bolded, if u really the leader in ur house as a man is allegedly supposed to be?

    lemme find out it's really ur wife who makes all the money in ur house......that would make sense that u would be nothing more than just a dependent on her taxes




    or are u just admitting to us all that u just a simp of the highest degree? grow some balls and man up my nigga, don't let wifey play u like that :joy:

    she secured her position by holding me down. so shoes and shit dont mean nothing to me..its when it mattered that she stood tall next to me that matters. if that whats she asks for ....she deserves it.

    you need to man up an give a nigga credit. you still want to try to prove i aint got what i say even tho its been proven for years. you the only nigga focused on that.

    gotta let it go bruh.


    an what man would not give his wife the world if he could?

    you bitter for nothing

    the bolded doesn't make sense when u summoned me into this thread by name

    and this ain't the 1st time I read a thread recently and u shot a subliminal at me...........but for now we just gon keep pretending that u ain't a rock throwing, hand hiding type of nigga SMH


    and @ the underlined, yeah that sounds nice to be a "balling" ass nigga who don't care bout shoes/clothes/cars/whatever like u claim

    but how u don't give a damn about luxuries, but yet u wifed a chick who still asking for that?

    ya'll niggaz supposed to be evenly yoked right? if she earned her position then ya'll need to be out here rocking $40 shoes together as a couple

    u telling me ya'll going out and she swerving in red bottoms while u stomping around with her in dirty construction boots? cut the shit my nigga :joy:

    so if a nigga wifes a chick that likes swimming and he doesnt that means what exactly?

    so two people can have different likes?

    nigga you sound stupid now.

    when do i throw shots without naming who i threw it at?

    you think too highly of yourself, bruh. it aint that deep and you not that important on my radar.
    and would love you to point out these shots..i take.


    you are so fukkin predictable. but real shit....it was a joke bruh. wasnt even a shot or nothing...seems like whenever i mention $40 shoes you flip out, why?

    you really gotta check why i get you in your feelings so easy.

    all over $40 shoes, me not liking lavar and you thinking someone paying off a house is stupid even tho you claim to have a paid off house.
    smdh...stop bruh.....we get. you soo smart. financial genius. 2stepz aint living the life he claims cause he wears cheap sneaks.

    sad

    im done fukkin with you.

    up to this point it was jokes...now you just sound jealous, bitter and angered by another mans $40 shoes.

    you talk about my money and call me a baller more than i do myself.

    thank you for making me your inspiration to be great.

    maybe one day you will get there. keep hope alive.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so calling a chick a female is a bad thing?

    is it coming from a condescending place?

    you know....let these chicks have it...they sounding real crazy and bored.
    they making up shit now.


    now these bitches talking about bikinis in the justice league...

    i did not hear one chick tell that dorthraki nigga in GoT to put a shirt on.

    these women want too much control...an when they get it.....what will they do with it?

    how they dont want to be objectified but then want to objectify themselves.

    oh ...they dress for other women...now i get it.

    they want other women to be jealous but dont want men to comment.

    yea...no time for these games. they got it.


    im going my own way...with wifey of course....cmon babe, we out
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    deadeyeAggieLean.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LordZuko is right. Its about MGTOW not about the word female being offensive or not.

    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    deadeye
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LordZuko is right. Its about MGTOW not about the word female being offensive or not.

    but its one of the roots in the tree that props up the fukkery thew spew
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LordZuko is right. Its about MGTOW not about the word female being offensive or not.

    but its one of the roots in the tree that props up the fukkery thew spew

    I would rather say manifestation. Beware of neo feminism : it tends to mae everything equally big. Man spreading is as lethal as war to them.

    Just like kids who dont have a solid sense of reality...
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    LordZukodeadeye
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15
    @LordZuko is right. Its about MGTOW not about the word female being offensive or not.


    Yeah, I'm starting to notice that pattern too.



    She's derailed the past few threads with some ridiculous feminist dogma that has nothing to do with the original topic.



    She did the same thing in the "nagging mom" thread.



    Turned it into a discussion on videogame/comicbook characters instead of focusing on why some women seem to always complain just for the sake of complaining.



    Typical feminist diversionary tactic.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    rip.dillaMax.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,991 Regulator
    LordZuko wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Calling a woman a female isn't a mgtow issue.

    It's a non issue used to distract and keep females at the center of attention rather than the desires of men in that philosophy.

    That's all that's happened in this thread the past two days.

    As men y'all gotta peep game and learn not to go down every path a female lead you down.

    You gotta understand that these women aren't arguing a position, they are arguing to remain the center of attention. Why else would they frequent this thread so often?

    When females sense a threat to their preeminence in man's locus they subconsciously act to thwart that threat even if the females have no personal stake in the particular group of men.

    The bold seems to mirror the reaction of some men and how they feel threatened by women now

    I disagree.
    Men in general don't care if they aren't the center of female attention.

    Shit...you see how niggas react when a woman they're interested in doesn't return that same feeling. Women been killed for simply saying no to a man trying to holla at them
    jetlifebihdeadeyeShuffingtonLPast
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,991 Regulator
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    lol I get what you're saying, but those same examples of insults can and are made with other words frequently also. You trying to say you never heard "ur acting like a bunch of girls," "hoes be tripping," "women ain't shit."

    Does it somehow make it less sexist if a guy expresses the same sentiment using "woman" instead of "female." The guys that make those comments have those opinions, and they may use that word to express them, but that doesn't make the word inherently bad. So it's silly to attach that connotation to the word and condemn the word rather than just condemn the mindset.

    Take this article:

    https://jezebel.com/the-problem-with-calling-women-females-1683808274

    I don't know if the author is a feminist, but I believe feminist writings are common on the site. She's actually comparing "female" to bitch, cunt, and slut in its level of disrespect and implying that guys who call women females are more than likely disrespectful people. Arguments like this is why I say feminism or people who using feminist mindsets are full of shit.

    Hell her first bullet point is that female it isn't specific to humans where words like "woman" are. That's true, but that doesn't mean that using female automatically strip away humanity in the way she implies. Not all vehicles are cars, but if I refer to a car as a vehicle, I'm not discounting the fact that it is a car. No one would ever make that argument because it's stupid. So why is it valid here?



    and we are talking about human beings capable of thought and not pieces of metal...and since only a human can be a woman, if you call a woman a 'female' one can argue it can be interpreted that you are downgrading her to a lower status


    implying that guys who call women females are more than likely disrespectful people, is a stretch


    Keep up the good work.



    This is exactly the kind of thought process that's causing more and more people to not take the feminist movement seriously.



    Look at how @jono 's flipped.



    Lowkey that's one of the funniest, refreshing, and revealing things that I've seen on the IC in a while.



    What's most disturbing to me is that.........if you consider yourself to be a moderate feminist..........and you think like this.........




    vwmuqli4nhci.gif




    Granted, you admitted that it was a stretch to think that calling a woman a female is an act of disrespect.




    However, the fact that you also acknowledged that you understand how someone can make the case for that speaks volumes.


    And yes I do think the whole female thing is overblown but seeing as how it can be used in a disrespectful way I'm not shocked some women don't like it. Same as some women don't like being called bitch even by other women in jest because of the connotation it carries



    Really? Female is "disrespectful"?





    O boy

    Depending on context it can be. Same as calling somebody "boy" can be if said in a condescending way. Context can and does change how a word is received. Its not a hard concept to grasp
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Illuminati AsgardPosts: 2,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Calling a woman a female isn't a mgtow issue.

    It's a non issue used to distract and keep females at the center of attention rather than the desires of men in that philosophy.

    That's all that's happened in this thread the past two days.

    As men y'all gotta peep game and learn not to go down every path a female lead you down.

    You gotta understand that these women aren't arguing a position, they are arguing to remain the center of attention. Why else would they frequent this thread so often?

    When females sense a threat to their preeminence in man's locus they subconsciously act to thwart that threat even if the females have no personal stake in the particular group of men.

    The bold seems to mirror the reaction of some men and how they feel threatened by women now

    I disagree.
    Men in general don't care if they aren't the center of female attention.

    Shit...you see how niggas react when a woman they're interested in doesn't return that same feeling. Women been killed for simply saying no to a man trying to holla at them

    There have been just as many women who have killed men who reject them. More often than not they just call those men fags.

    Niggas will get curved everyday But females aren't out here dying by the dozens daily because they rejected a man. If this were true then the female body count would match the male body count in overall victims of violent crimes. It don't.
    tumblr_inline_oiifvz7hQg1rzssji_500.gif



  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15
    We were yesterday in the swinger sauna with my main lady and her post wall / fat friends. They thought that just by being with her who is young hot and fresh errbody would get at them.

    Some what happened? They tried to get at me behind her back. I didnt react politely. So one tried with another man. He stared at her from head to toe and told her " what? Fucking? Dont even think about that!"
    Her world collapsed. She was frustrated repeating to me ' i dont believe it , i got rejected!!' Me " well, welcome to reality. You have reached the WALL. "

    Fast forward a mangina of the crew pity fucked her.

    Today shawty text me about her telling her that i was making advances to her. We laught.

    Smh, she didnt got me so she is on a mission to destroy one of my relationships.

    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    deadeyeMeester
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15



    She was prostrated repeating to me ' i dont believe it , i got rejected!!' Me " well, welcome to reality. You have reached the WALL. "




    @LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY



    @ the bolded



    I think the word you were looking for is "frustrated" or "exasperated."




    But yeah, she definitely got her wakeup call.




    Based on what you told me, there aren't really many chubby chasers over there........so I could probably go over there and clean up.




    Then again, I remember you saying that they're not even checking for fat niggas..............despite being fat themselves.




    "AMAZING EUROPE" -deadeye




    s4kd9v44bxp4.gif
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,991 Regulator
    LordZuko wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Calling a woman a female isn't a mgtow issue.

    It's a non issue used to distract and keep females at the center of attention rather than the desires of men in that philosophy.

    That's all that's happened in this thread the past two days.

    As men y'all gotta peep game and learn not to go down every path a female lead you down.

    You gotta understand that these women aren't arguing a position, they are arguing to remain the center of attention. Why else would they frequent this thread so often?

    When females sense a threat to their preeminence in man's locus they subconsciously act to thwart that threat even if the females have no personal stake in the particular group of men.

    The bold seems to mirror the reaction of some men and how they feel threatened by women now

    I disagree.
    Men in general don't care if they aren't the center of female attention.

    Shit...you see how niggas react when a woman they're interested in doesn't return that same feeling. Women been killed for simply saying no to a man trying to holla at them

    There have been just as many women who have killed men who reject them. More often than not they just call those men fags.

    Niggas will get curved everyday But females aren't out here dying by the dozens daily because they rejected a man. If this were true then the female body count would match the male body count in overall victims of violent crimes. It don't.

    Nigga women are not out here killing and/or harassing men who reject them like men do to women. Men ain't out here needing to walk around in groups simply to avoid being followed around for city blocks simply because a man can't take no for an answer when he tries to approach her. You even contradicted yourself by saying "More often than not they just call those men fags". Being called gay ain't nowhere near the same as physically fearing for your safety simply because you don't know if somebody you said "No" to will now try to harm you because their ego couldn't handle rejection.
Sign In or Register to comment.