What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Wentworth

Replies

• atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,651 Regulator
    edited November 3
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    I fucks with OITNB heavy so I’m down a check it

I’m finishing up season 3 of Hannibal so I say my Monday I’ll have some feed back for the show

Questions: are there titties and how would you rate them?

I actually don't think there are any....at least not from the main cast. There's little to no nudity bruh sorry lol

GOAT for Hannibal tho
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 3
    Aw shit y'all made it happen! Props @atribecalledgabi
    @Mastery
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
    atribecalledgabiMastery
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Ferguson is dead who gonna take over as the new villain though. Part of me hopes she's dead but part of me hopes she lives. She might be the goat villain. If not she damn near close to it. She made you hate her ass
    TonyDubbzMastery
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    I'll check it out and let y'all know Sunday
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    atribecalledgabiillestni99ainneMastery
    If Ferguson is dead who gonna take over as the new villain though. Part of me hopes she's dead but part of me hopes she lives. She might be the goat villain. If not she damn near close to it. She made you hate her ass
    That Chapman dude is the new villain. He's running the prison now
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    edited November 3
    Hoping this is kinda like Oz. That was a good ass show

Didn't even realize until last year that Lord Jamar was in one episode where he got his ankles grabbed in the shower.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    atribecalledgabiMastery
    That Chapman dude is the new villain. He's running the prison now
    You mean Channing? Yeah he weak in comparison though. Ferguson was running him
    atribecalledgabi
    Sion wrote: »
    I'll check it out and let y'all know Sunday

You won't be disappointed
    MasteryatribecalledgabiSion
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Hoping this is kinda like Oz. That was a good ass show

Didn't even realize until last year that Lord Jamar was in one episode where he got his ankles grabbed in the shower.

Oz the goat show and Lord Jamar was a regular cast member in season 3 or 4
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Sion
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mastery tell me Jax ain't Martha Stewart!

She IS!!! haha
    nlelbo.jpg
    illestni99ainne
    Cain wrote: »
    Lol whenever I watch this show I start thinking in their accents. Takes me like a week to go back to normal

Yeah fuck all that. Then they're talking all fast can barely understand them..... I'm good

Man up and push forward my nigga, straight up. Fuck the accents, the shit is good as fuck bruh.
    nlelbo.jpg
    illestni99ainneCapitalB
    Mastery wrote: »
    @Mastery tell me Jax ain't Martha Stewart!

She IS!!! haha

I said the same shit lol look just like her haha
    atribecalledgabiMastery
    Also fart on Kaz as Top Dog. She weak in comparison to Franky, Bea and even Ferguson
    Masteryatribecalledgabi
    Also fart on Kaz as Top Dog. She weak in comparison to Franky, Bea and even Ferguson

I hate her
    illestni99ainneMastery
    This might be some borderline coon shit to hate on the only black girl but doreen is wack af and pointless lol
    illestni99ainneMastery
    edited November 3
    lol I hear you she gone now though right she got her family now. Hopefully she stay out. Also I'm glad Juice gone. I would cringe whenever she had a scene. She's fucking gross
    atribecalledgabiMastery
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    I fucks with OITNB heavy so I’m down a check it

I’m finishing up season 3 of Hannibal so I say my Monday I’ll have some feed back for the show

Questions: are there titties and how would you rate them?

I actually don't think there are any....at least not from the main cast. There's little to no nudity bruh sorry lol

GOAT for Hannibal tho

I still need to watch Hannibal. Never watched an episode
    That was the bitch with hep c right??? Lololol
    Mastery
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,193 Regulator
    In all honesty the show is wack looking back at it. A bunch of Australian boo hoo bitches crying and one mean bitch running the show......nah
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    illestni99ainneTonyDubbzMasterysilverfoxx
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Ferguson
    is done. That's probly the worst way to go out too. It's slow and painful and she gotta look at that pic of bea the whole time. It's exactly what she deserves. If bea dead she dead.

If that bitch is alive I'm booking passage to Australia to crack some shoulders cuz I'm not having it
    Nah Gab.. I think she comin back. I have a feeling that nigga who buried her gone bitch out and unbury her or some shit or like they'll show an old white man walking his poodle and the dog will start yapping at the ground until the owner comes and hears Ferguson under there. Some fuck shit like that gonna happen.. Then watch she aint gonna reappear again until like half way through the season and them niggas gone be lookin like they seen a ghost.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    illestni99ainneMastery
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mastery good lookin out on the notification B! i kept putting off a thread for this show cause I aint think anyone else would be fucking with it but good to see it finally got one.

@Cain you should keep watchin bruh, after the first couple eps you stop caring about the accents n shit cause the action so good. I never wanted to come right out and say it before and I still fuck with both shows but this shit really is shittin on Orange is the new black.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    illestni99ainneMastery