What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Big Baller Brand Reveals Lonzo Ball’s New ‘ZO2 Collection’ At ComplexCon

2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threatwalking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
Lonzo Ball and his family’s Big Baller Brand have made waves in the apparel industry by straying from tradition. Rather than partner with a more established brand like Nike or Adidas, the Balls chose to launch their own company and sell all of their shoes and other gear directly through their site.

Ball already has a signature shoe, and now he’ll be getting a whole collection of apparel, and it will be the first offering from Big Baller Brand available in traditional stores, according to Jovan Buha of ESPN:

Big Baller Brand is debuting the “ZO2 Collection” apparel line for Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball today at ComplexCon in Long Beach, Calif. According to the company, the “ZO2 Collection” is the first line of Big Baller Brand products to be offered wholesale to retailers. Up to this point, all Big Brand Brand products have been sold exclusively on BigBallerBrand.com.

Big Baller Brand being available in more traditional retailers is an interesting move for the brand, and it will be fascinating to see how people being able to try on their apparel in stores will affect the public’s willingness to pay the often exorbitant prices for the gear.

Buha also reports that brand will be making another move that has become more traditional for basketball players in recent years — trying to capture the Chinese market:

Big Baller Brand is still “weeks away” from launching its Big Baller Brand China flagship stores in Shanghai and Hong Kong — as well as its Chinese retail site — but the goal of the pop-up shops is to expand the brand’s global reach and get the Chinese market familiarized with the brand and family,

The NBA has become increasingly popular in China in recent years, and perhaps no American player captured the country’s interest more than former Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant.

By playing for Bryant’s team with a flashy, visually-pleasing and pass-happy style, it will be intriguing to watch whether or not Ball is able to grab any type of similar foothold in the country as his family, game and brand become more familiar overseas.

you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


MD_PROPER
«1345

Replies

  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do this right an they can be billionaires with chinese market.

    but still gotta lower them prices and change that promotion/marketing
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    LUClENplaymaker88MD_PROPER
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    So you're rooting for Lavar now?

    i was against his methods....i always said it was easy for him...he hurt himself and he wasnt prepared for the shit he was talking and i saw it immediately.

    im all about black excellence...but when it crosses into fukkery when it comes to business..i hate that shit with a passion.

    if you see how many blacks are trying to make it and this dude comes along and is basically handed something and he tries to fukk it up.

    why shouldnt i speak on it.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    detcatinvablackgod813a.mann
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and beside ...it i see something might be a good move...then i cant hate on it.

    i call out shit i think is fukkery and i will say something might be good.

    it is what it is
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... @ a nas shirt
    Revolver OcelotYoung StefFlightKing
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it works 100% for them. They're the cornerstone for the new generation 2 monetize their self!
    skpjr78So ILLInglewood_FattyMD_PROPER
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    So you're rooting for Lavar now?

    i was against his methods....i always said it was easy for him...he hurt himself and he wasnt prepared for the shit he was talking and i saw it immediately.

    im all about black excellence...but when it crosses into fukkery when it comes to business..i hate that shit with a passion.

    if you see how many blacks are trying to make it and this dude comes along and is basically handed something and he tries to fukk it up.

    why shouldnt i speak on it.

    What was he handed? Foh with that handed shit
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rickmogul wrote: »
    I hope it works 100% for them. They're the cornerstone for the new generation 2 monetize their self!

    i wouldnt go that far.......shaq and marbury already had this idea.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    skpjr78onetoughmiracle
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    So you're rooting for Lavar now?

    i was against his methods....i always said it was easy for him...he hurt himself and he wasnt prepared for the shit he was talking and i saw it immediately.

    im all about black excellence...but when it crosses into fukkery when it comes to business..i hate that shit with a passion.

    if you see how many blacks are trying to make it and this dude comes along and is basically handed something and he tries to fukk it up.

    why shouldnt i speak on it.

    What was he handed? Foh with that handed shit

    have you ever EVER taken a business class?

    if not shut the fukk up.

    he has handed free promotion and ability to market a product because of his sons and how high his son was drafted and to add to that ....drafted in one of the biggest markets in the country.

    one of the main problems with businesses is getting people to know you are there..to know you are available...to know you have a product they may want.

    doesnt matter if its superior or not.....if they know you about you and your brand you already have a leg up. there are plenty of superior products that are not noticed because of poor marketing.

    now, once you understand that...maybe you can see the point.

    handed to him
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    So you're rooting for Lavar now?

    i was against his methods....i always said it was easy for him...he hurt himself and he wasnt prepared for the shit he was talking and i saw it immediately.

    im all about black excellence...but when it crosses into fukkery when it comes to business..i hate that shit with a passion.

    if you see how many blacks are trying to make it and this dude comes along and is basically handed something and he tries to fukk it up.

    why shouldnt i speak on it.

    What was he handed? Foh with that handed shit

    have you ever EVER taken a business class?

    if not shut the fukk up.

    he has handed free promotion and ability to market a product because of his sons and how high his son was drafted and to add to that ....drafted in one of the biggest markets in the country.

    one of the main problems with businesses is getting people to know you are there..to know you are available...to know you have a product they may want.

    doesnt matter if its superior or not.....if they know you about you and your brand you already have a leg up. there are plenty of superior products that are not noticed because of poor marketing.

    now, once you understand that...maybe you can see the point.

    handed to him

    I don't know about that, if he wasn't "loud and obnoxious" like you say, he would have never been "handed" that free promotion. Because if you ask me his son wasn't nothing special to begin with. It was his father's hype that accelerated his buzz

    even if that was the case....you can create a buzz and sell like a businessman.

    there is a time and place.

    he didnt have to be loud an obnoxious....just him making the statement of a black man going against the big companies was enough to get a certain demographic and the rest falls in line once he got people attention.

    so i ask you.....would you honestly buy something from someone who loud and obnoxious? why would you? are you supporting his arrogance? or are you supporting his product? would you support someone who is trying to play you like a dumbass since you like to spend money?

    keep it 100
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do For Self

    Good luck to the Ball family. I hope it works.
    5th LetterStoneColdMikeyJusDre313
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayyy did yall ever get them shoes shipped??


    Its november already lmaoooo
  • ghostdog56ghostdog56 Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    So you're rooting for Lavar now?

    i was against his methods....i always said it was easy for him...he hurt himself and he wasnt prepared for the shit he was talking and i saw it immediately.

    im all about black excellence...but when it crosses into fukkery when it comes to business..i hate that shit with a passion.

    if you see how many blacks are trying to make it and this dude comes along and is basically handed something and he tries to fukk it up.

    why shouldnt i speak on it.

    What was he handed? Foh with that handed shit

    have you ever EVER taken a business class?

    if not shut the fukk up.

    he has handed free promotion and ability to market a product because of his sons and how high his son was drafted and to add to that ....drafted in one of the biggest markets in the country.

    one of the main problems with businesses is getting people to know you are there..to know you are available...to know you have a product they may want.

    doesnt matter if its superior or not.....if they know you about you and your brand you already have a leg up. there are plenty of superior products that are not noticed because of poor marketing.

    now, once you understand that...maybe you can see the point.

    handed to him

    I don't know about that, if he wasn't "loud and obnoxious" like you say, he would have never been "handed" that free promotion. Because if you ask me his son wasn't nothing special to begin with. It was his father's hype that accelerated his buzz

    even if that was the case....you can create a buzz and sell like a businessman.

    there is a time and place.

    he didnt have to be loud an obnoxious....just him making the statement of a black man going against the big companies was enough to get a certain demographic and the rest falls in line once he got people attention.

    so i ask you.....would you honestly buy something from someone who loud and obnoxious? why would you? are you supporting his arrogance? or are you supporting his product? would you support someone who is trying to play you like a dumbass since you like to spend money?

    keep it 100

    Muhammad Ali was loud and obnoxious too would you not have supported him? If I like the product what does him being obnoxious have to do with anything? Their is a reason why the loud and obnoxious person ends up getting reality shows, times have changed if you are a new face and can't keep your name relavent you will fall off the map. I think he is just playing the game the way he sees fit to keep his name (product) on peoples minds
    Young Stef
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    So you're rooting for Lavar now?

    i was against his methods....i always said it was easy for him...he hurt himself and he wasnt prepared for the shit he was talking and i saw it immediately.

    im all about black excellence...but when it crosses into fukkery when it comes to business..i hate that shit with a passion.

    if you see how many blacks are trying to make it and this dude comes along and is basically handed something and he tries to fukk it up.

    why shouldnt i speak on it.

    What was he handed? Foh with that handed shit

    have you ever EVER taken a business class?

    if not shut the fukk up.

    he has handed free promotion and ability to market a product because of his sons and how high his son was drafted and to add to that ....drafted in one of the biggest markets in the country.

    one of the main problems with businesses is getting people to know you are there..to know you are available...to know you have a product they may want.

    doesnt matter if its superior or not.....if they know you about you and your brand you already have a leg up. there are plenty of superior products that are not noticed because of poor marketing.

    now, once you understand that...maybe you can see the point.

    handed to him

    I don't know about that, if he wasn't "loud and obnoxious" like you say, he would have never been "handed" that free promotion. Because if you ask me his son wasn't nothing special to begin with. It was his father's hype that accelerated his buzz

    even if that was the case....you can create a buzz and sell like a businessman.

    there is a time and place.

    he didnt have to be loud an obnoxious....just him making the statement of a black man going against the big companies was enough to get a certain demographic and the rest falls in line once he got people attention.

    so i ask you.....would you honestly buy something from someone who loud and obnoxious? why would you? are you supporting his arrogance? or are you supporting his product? would you support someone who is trying to play you like a dumbass since you like to spend money?

    keep it 100

    Muhammad Ali was loud and obnoxious too would you not have supported him? If I like the product what does him being obnoxious have to do with anything? Their is a reason why the loud and obnoxious person ends up getting reality shows, times have changed if you are a new face and can't keep your name relavent you will fall off the map. I think he is just playing the game the way he sees fit to keep his name (product) on peoples minds

    yea...an how is that working for him?

    he product was not ready....what are yall missing about that.

    and ali had skill and something to back up his talk. he prep and his fearlessness and willingness to stand by what he said makes him different.

    ali backed up all his talk..ali backed up his stance on vietnam.....

    this dude has yet to back up anything.

    people like you are the reason the kardashians even have a platform
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    ghostdog56ipittythefooldetcatinvaRevolver Ocelot
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    So you're rooting for Lavar now?

    i was against his methods....i always said it was easy for him...he hurt himself and he wasnt prepared for the shit he was talking and i saw it immediately.

    im all about black excellence...but when it crosses into fukkery when it comes to business..i hate that shit with a passion.

    if you see how many blacks are trying to make it and this dude comes along and is basically handed something and he tries to fukk it up.

    why shouldnt i speak on it.

    What was he handed? Foh with that handed shit

    have you ever EVER taken a business class?

    if not shut the fukk up.

    he has handed free promotion and ability to market a product because of his sons and how high his son was drafted and to add to that ....drafted in one of the biggest markets in the country.

    one of the main problems with businesses is getting people to know you are there..to know you are available...to know you have a product they may want.

    doesnt matter if its superior or not.....if they know you about you and your brand you already have a leg up. there are plenty of superior products that are not noticed because of poor marketing.

    now, once you understand that...maybe you can see the point.

    handed to him

    I don't know about that, if he wasn't "loud and obnoxious" like you say, he would have never been "handed" that free promotion. Because if you ask me his son wasn't nothing special to begin with. It was his father's hype that accelerated his buzz

    even if that was the case....you can create a buzz and sell like a businessman.

    there is a time and place.

    he didnt have to be loud an obnoxious....just him making the statement of a black man going against the big companies was enough to get a certain demographic and the rest falls in line once he got people attention.

    so i ask you.....would you honestly buy something from someone who loud and obnoxious? why would you? are you supporting his arrogance? or are you supporting his product? would you support someone who is trying to play you like a dumbass since you like to spend money?

    keep it 100
    GTY_trujmp_wine_mm-160309_4x3_992.jpg.cf.jpg
    rs_550x550-140806123054-trump7.jpg?w=646.cf.jpg
    trump-menswear.jpg.cf.jpg
    2cec.jpg.cf.jpg
    1419944909-1.jpg.cf.jpg

    Being loud and obnoxious obviously doesn't hurt sales. And people clearly don't have a problem supporting someone who is trying to play them like a dumb ass.

    Trump-poorly-educated.jpg.cf.jpg

    Keep it 100

    an those people are dumbasses for supporting a person they dont understand.
    trump sold niggas a dream that he was a great businessman...he dressed the part and looked the part and talked the part.......so people thought he was the part.....

    he became president by trolling.

    so you think trolling is good?

    ok, lets have that conversation when he destroys your future.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    ipittythefool
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    an besides.....trump at least has his product ready to take advance of the wave.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    ipittythefool
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Triple B's in this bitch!
    purpngoldStoneColdMikeyJusDre313
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Triple B's in this bitch!

    we not talking about black booty bandits.

    keep it moving candy pants
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    king hassanblack caesarplaymaker88
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    So you're rooting for Lavar now?

    i was against his methods....i always said it was easy for him...he hurt himself and he wasnt prepared for the shit he was talking and i saw it immediately.

    im all about black excellence...but when it crosses into fukkery when it comes to business..i hate that shit with a passion.

    if you see how many blacks are trying to make it and this dude comes along and is basically handed something and he tries to fukk it up.

    why shouldnt i speak on it.

    What was he handed? Foh with that handed shit

    have you ever EVER taken a business class?

    if not shut the fukk up.

    he has handed free promotion and ability to market a product because of his sons and how high his son was drafted and to add to that ....drafted in one of the biggest markets in the country.

    one of the main problems with businesses is getting people to know you are there..to know you are available...to know you have a product they may want.

    doesnt matter if its superior or not.....if they know you about you and your brand you already have a leg up. there are plenty of superior products that are not noticed because of poor marketing.

    now, once you understand that...maybe you can see the point.

    handed to him

    Foh with that bullshit...several of them

    You saying some slick hating shit

    He wasn't handed shit. He built his kids to the level they on. He brought even more attention to them with his antics before Lonzo was ever drafted. How you going be condescending and say that weak ass shit. I know every weak ass point you would make and it's all bullshit.

    Several done came before and was so called handed the same thing you think he got handed

    The more I look over your post to rebuttal, the less shit I notice you actually said

    Billions been handed a platform called IG and still use it as a personal diary to strangers.

    That nigga ain't just come along and get handed shit and niggas don't need to think like that. He built something and took advantage of his opportunities
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    So you're rooting for Lavar now?

    i was against his methods....i always said it was easy for him...he hurt himself and he wasnt prepared for the shit he was talking and i saw it immediately.

    im all about black excellence...but when it crosses into fukkery when it comes to business..i hate that shit with a passion.

    if you see how many blacks are trying to make it and this dude comes along and is basically handed something and he tries to fukk it up.

    why shouldnt i speak on it.

    What was he handed? Foh with that handed shit

    have you ever EVER taken a business class?

    if not shut the fukk up.

    he has handed free promotion and ability to market a product because of his sons and how high his son was drafted and to add to that ....drafted in one of the biggest markets in the country.

    one of the main problems with businesses is getting people to know you are there..to know you are available...to know you have a product they may want.

    doesnt matter if its superior or not.....if they know you about you and your brand you already have a leg up. there are plenty of superior products that are not noticed because of poor marketing.

    now, once you understand that...maybe you can see the point.

    handed to him

    Foh with that bullshit...several of them

    You saying some slick hating shit

    He wasn't handed shit. He built his kids to the level they on. He brought even more attention to them with his antics before Lonzo was ever drafted. How you going be condescending and say that weak ass shit. I know every weak ass point you would make and it's all bullshit.

    Several done came before and was so called handed the same thing you think he got handed

    The more I look over your post to rebuttal, the less shit I notice you actually said

    Billions been handed a platform called IG and still use it as a personal diary to strangers.

    That nigga ain't just come along and get handed shit and niggas don't need to think like that. He built something and took advantage of his opportunities

    nigga you aint making no sense.

    do you even understand my posts?

    the fact is...because i dont see it the way yall do yall think its hating.

    only a dumb nigga would think that.

    aint slick hatins shit about nothing i said.

    fact is....he needs to shut up.

    even if he wasnt loud...the fact he has three kids that could do something in the NBA is still a selling point.

    i can come with so many selling points that he squandered that i see him trying to repair and hopefully its not too late.

    you a fake supporter.

    as a businessman and a person who built a business from the round up that now consults to help others i think i have a bit of proven knowledge and when i dont i ask for understanding.

    an what i see is a nigga with an opportunity that i would not want to fukk it up or fukk it up for others. and to see him fukking it up gets me a bit peeved simply because i like to see people succeed.

    but again only a dumb nigga would think otherwise because i pick apart the problems i see.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    ipittythefool
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You still didn't make a point

    It ain't one way to do shit

    He don't have to do it the way you did it or the way you want him too. You either a sucka or a hater which pretty much the same thing

    He need to shut up? Slim you all the way outta pocket. He don't need to do shit. Maybe he fails but him and anybody else watching can only learn from that. He ain't messing up opportunities for others cause nobody took the shots he taking

    They ain't stop making businesses when you made yours bitch. You ain't no fucking all knowing.

    How many pair did you order since you so successful and want to see him win? that's now two post with nothing of substance from the successful business man turned consultant. Two post resorted to name calling cause you being called out on fuck shit
    ipittythefoolghostdog56freshb651
«1345
Sign In or Register to comment.