What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Big Baller Brand Reveals Lonzo Ball’s New ‘ZO2 Collection’ At ComplexCon

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    You still didn't make a point

It ain't one way to do shit

He don't have to do it the way you did it or the way you want him too. You either a sucka or a hater which pretty much the same thing

He need to shut up? Slim you all the way outta pocket. He don't need to do shit. Maybe he fails but him and anybody else watching can only learn from that. He ain't messing up opportunities for others cause nobody took the shots he taking

They ain't stop making businesses when you made yours bitch. You ain't no fucking all knowing.

How many pair did you order since you so successful and want to see him win? that's now two post with nothing of substance from the successful business man turned consultant. Two post resorted to name calling cause you being called out on fuck shit

called out on what? tell me bruh?

do you know what support is?

it aint about just giving money...support can also be constructive criticism.....oh but dont do that.

nigga fukk outta here.

they aint stop with my businesses but i also take whatever someone throws at me if im wrong to make myself strong...so i welcome someone picking my shit apart because im not perfect.

an as business men thats what we should do for each other.

so fukk your idea of an area you know nothing about.

and i already said i wont buy $495 sneaker...kinda shit is that? even if i did...you gonna have to convince me other than just being a black man with not idea what the fukk you doing.

try building something an once you see how hard it is...you will be able to tell this nigga dont know what the fukk hes doing. cause its laid out for him and hes making it about something its not and alienating demographics.

but since you riding for him....where are your sneakers bruh? and lets not question my success.....enough of you niggas try it only to look dumb in the end.

lastly...its not about only one way for something to work......its about it working.

again....missing the point.

i can do this all day

you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

ipittythefool
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaoooo bruh no one is missing your point

I knew your point before you typed it, it's a bitch ass point and it's literally only one point, your only point. The only thing you keep saying in every thread, every post, yet you use so many words to say it

A nigga gotta hear your constructive criticism for it to be constructive and your criticism ain't that forward thinking that he wouldn't have heard it from someone else

You don't know his demographic cause you ain't in those meetings, you don't know the short/long term goals for BBB

How some shit that ain't ever been done laid out for him.

Carry on with your bullshit though, a real nigga see through you even in text

Do this with other niggas all day...ima pass
    ipittythefoolJusDre313
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 6
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lmaoooo bruh no one is missing your point

I knew your point before you typed it, it's a bitch ass point and it's literally only one point, your only point. The only thing you keep saying in every thread, every post, yet you use so many words to say it

A nigga gotta hear your constructive criticism for it to be constructive and your criticism ain't that forward thinking that he wouldn't have heard it from someone else

You don't know his demographic cause you ain't in those meetings, you don't know the short/long term goals for BBB

How some shit that ain't ever been done laid out for him.

Carry on with your bullshit though, a real nigga see through you even in text

Do this with other niggas all day...ima pass

you aint a real nigga tho...
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

ipittythefoolKingFreemanRevolver OcelotJusDre313Figo
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 6
    They better be ready to write Esco a nice royalty check
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    Young Stef
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait till Joel and Ben beat that ass in front of Var.

Fuck this shit here.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    2stepz_aheadYoung Stef
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »
    So he don't like Nas but they recreating Nas album covers for his apparel. Fuck all this.

FlightKing
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »
    So he don't like Nas but they recreating Nas album covers for his apparel. Fuck all this.

This is what upset me. Fuck this guy lol
    FlightKingYoung Stef
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaooooo

Body bag!
    texas409
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In China?! That peer pressure to do dumb shit is serious
    ....... smh
    Young Stef
    He stole from louie vutton
  • KamPushMeKamPushMe Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could face up to 3 to 10 years loooool
    Young Stef
    edited November 8
    its crazy that ....sources dont want lavar to speak at a press conference about this.

i wonder why?

they all there as a family an this happens...

something aint right.

could be the middle child syndrome..older one gets sneaker deal, and millions from NBA...youngest one gets sneaker deal and lambo or something.....
    the middle gets college.

i hope its not true but china got like a 90% conviction rate.

an not to mention....they were all black?

smdh

niggas mess it up for everyone...an he a high yella nigga messing it up for the dark niggas.
    again i hope this aint true

texas409I Self Lord & Master
    i know this nigga aint bout to cut him from the "family" brand

• northside7northside7 Posts: 25,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Shoplifting in one of those communist countries aint the thing to do

Yup. Fuck around and get 5 years hard labour for this shit.
    Young Stef
    This is payback

latest?cb=20081116151915
    I Self Lord & Masterdasmooth1
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be its own thread
    Max. wrote: »

they making it a big deal cause you talk too much

a.mannking hassantexasdaking88
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... or maybe the MFs didn't steal shit. Never heard of being falsely accused ? (Because that never happens, right.)

Smh

Max.