What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Irv Gotti's NEW Drink Champs Episode -

2»

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    Did they ask him about 50 Cent ?
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Did they ask him about 50 Cent ?

nah he kinda mentions it a lil but changes topic .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

Built 4 cuban linx
    during the time dmx was in toronto shooting that movie he got robbed lol . He tired to shortchange niggas for crack .

THE_R_Sion
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    RickyRich wrote: »
    during the time dmx was in toronto shooting that movie he got robbed lol . He tired to shortchange niggas for crack .

This is true it made the news I remember it like it was yesterday. He was in Regent Park I believe, when it happened. He was promoting Never Die Alone.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    RickyRich
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoPosts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga said "I never lie"....bullshit, i caught you in a few
    keri_hilson_interscope001a.jpg
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »
    The best drink champs yet,the EPMD and JD interviews were classic too

JD's is dope! I'm only half way thru tho b/c that shit is 3 hrs... Still gotta check EPMD's although I know it's gonna be great.

EPMD's was the best, the funny shit was when Maxwell was looking for NORE to put hands on him
    moyo

Sion wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »

This is true it made the news I remember it like it was yesterday. He was in Regent Park I believe, when it happened. He was promoting Never Die Alone.

facts . he had to leave toronto right after cuz them regent park niggas dont play

2»