What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Camron the program mixtape is out now!

2

Replies

  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,285 Regulator
  • 270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 12
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Glad yall fuckin with Don.. Don is for those that dont fuck with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new nigga doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

    Son is good.but he ain't fucking with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...
    internationalblackgod813achewon87THE_R_
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    270crownst wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Glad yall fuckin with Don.. Don is for those that dont fuck with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new nigga doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

    Son is good.but he ain't fucking with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...

    Or westside

    I'm from the Bronx too but I think don is just ok. His verse was dope on here tho
    270crownstachewon87Mr.LVRickyRich
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,285 Regulator
    i have no clue who Don is
    270crownstBetax the unknownMatike85BDBIIDsapp08_2001bossdon201onetoughmiracle
  • 270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And he ain't fucking with tone atlas
    achewon87onetoughmiracle
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    270crownst wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Glad yall fuckin with Don.. Don is for those that dont fuck with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new nigga doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

    Son is good.but he ain't fucking with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...

    I disagree.. I fuck with the whole Giselda too.. I went to school in Buffalo and Westside and I have mutual acquaintances.. Don is just my guy.. Niggaz ain't seeing my boy..
    When the ice hit the light it be going off.. I'm livin' life I aint showin' off.. -Don Q
  • joeyfkncrakkjoeyfkncrakk Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP to Mike but I'm the real THRILLER!
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    270crownst wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Glad yall fuckin with Don.. Don is for those that dont fuck with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new nigga doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

    Son is good.but he ain't fucking with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...

    Or Dave east
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qawshun wrote: »
    270crownst wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Glad yall fuckin with Don.. Don is for those that dont fuck with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new nigga doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

    Son is good.but he ain't fucking with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...

    Or Dave east

    He better then all them local niggas ...he got a certain that ya mans an nem dont got
  • 270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And he ain't better then chris rivers.chris will rap circles around him
    qawshun wrote: »
    270crownst wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Glad yall fuckin with Don.. Don is for those that dont fuck with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new nigga doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

    Son is good.but he ain't fucking with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...

    Or Dave east

    He better then all them local niggas ...he got a certain that ya mans an nem dont got

    And chris rivers and oswin benjamin.chris would rap circles around don q.facts!
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    270crownst wrote: »
    And he ain't better then chris rivers.chris will rap circles around him
    qawshun wrote: »
    270crownst wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Glad yall fuckin with Don.. Don is for those that dont fuck with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new nigga doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

    Son is good.but he ain't fucking with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...

    Or Dave east

    He better then all them local niggas ...he got a certain that ya mans an nem dont got

    And chris rivers and oswin benjamin.chris would rap circles around don q.facts!

    don ain't seeing chris on the mic
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
    270crownstqawshun
  • TDUB1TDUB1 RIP James Tapp aka the real souljaPosts: 380 ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly cam been dropping wack shit for a while now . He need Just Blaze back! still a legend tho.
    x the unknownMatike85sapp08_2001270crownstblackgod813
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half way through the mixtape, defo liking it, thought there is some clever word play, though also think there have been some 'err not sure about that' moments haha but Im really feeling the tape so far though...

    The first track where he is talking about Ma$e is fire and had me bumping the tune with an oldskool screw face, thought it was the perfect intro to the tape...

    KILLA!!!
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

    aUPgli.gif
    90's Eraleftcoastkevjoeyfkncrakk
  • 90's Era90's Era Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November 14
    Half way through the mixtape, defo liking it, thought there is some clever word play, though also think there have been some 'err not sure about that' moments haha but Im really feeling the tape so far though...

    The first track where he is talking about Ma$e is fire and had me bumping the tune with an oldskool screw face, thought it was the perfect intro to the tape...

    KILLA!!!

    It was just different
  • 90's Era90's Era Posts: 52 ✭✭
    That looking at the speaker like u got beef with it mug,while nodding ya head the whole song..
    Yea that what u want when listening to hip hop.

    Luv that feeling..
    It was just different
    Lurkristocrat water ur seeds
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    LOW EXPECTATIONS AS USUAL...
    STILL ROOTING FOR CAM TO FINALLY DROP SOME HOT SHIT...
    SO I'LL GIVE IT A SPIN...

    I'M FEELIN' THIS
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
    RickyRich
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it bumps in the whip .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

    joeyfkncrakkwater ur seeds
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This and wiz new tapes go hard
    RickyRichTommy bilfigerblackgod813joeyfkncrakk
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    270crownst wrote: »
    And he ain't better then chris rivers.chris will rap circles around him
    qawshun wrote: »
    270crownst wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Glad yall fuckin with Don.. Don is for those that dont fuck with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new nigga doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

    Son is good.but he ain't fucking with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...

    Or Dave east

    He better then all them local niggas ...he got a certain that ya mans an nem dont got

    And chris rivers and oswin benjamin.chris would rap circles around don q.facts!

    Funny shit about oswin we from the same city and I've never seen dude once ever lol he nice as hell tho
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This and wiz new tapes go hard

    which tracks u like
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qawshun wrote: »
    270crownst wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Glad yall fuckin with Don.. Don is for those that dont fuck with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new nigga doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

    Son is good.but he ain't fucking with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...

    Or Dave east

    He better then all them local niggas ...he got a certain that ya mans an nem dont got

    I don't hear what you hear at all, i download a few of q's projects just to delete 11 outta 13 songs. His shit too southern for me. And y'all over hyped that verse to, cam got him imo. But i hope dude do blow up ny need it smh hell the game need it
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    270crownstblackgod813
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭✭


    i liked this track by him
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

    joeyfkncrakk
  • Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭
    I just listened to a few songs on datpiff. It didn't move me tbh. Don't know if it's because the sound quality on datpiff isn't that great. But he sounds uninspired.
    Matike85
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    This and wiz new tapes go hard

    which tracks u like

    U wasn't there
    Hello
    Dia
    It's killa
    Cloeslaw
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cam still got it imo but his beat selections n hooks aint gon cut it, aint sayin he need future hooks and beats like "the race" but come on b
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check



    Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....
    R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

    8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

    Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

    Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    THE_R_
2
Sign In or Register to comment.