What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Camron the program mixtape is out now!

13»

Replies

• RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lean
    Dime after Dime
    Cloeslaw
    its killa
    Hello
    u wasnt there
    dia
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15
    cam still got it imo but his beat selections n hooks aint gon cut it, aint sayin he need future hooks and beats like "the race" but come on b

Cam is one of the most original rappers out. He dont sound or tries to sound like anybody.
    Matike85
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He needs to do that with better beats n hooks tho
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qawshun wrote: »
    270crownst wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Glad yall fuckin with Don.. Don is for those that dont fuck with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new nigga doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

Son is good.but he ain't fucking with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...

Or Dave east

He better then all them local niggas ...he got a certain that ya mans an nem dont got

I don't hear what you hear at all, i download a few of q's projects just to delete 11 outta 13 songs. His shit too southern for me. And y'all over hyped that verse to, cam got him imo. But i hope dude do blow up ny need it smh hell the game need it

Well im southern sooo...he reminds me of style p ...an that conway nigger a little to bland for me
    THE_R_qawshun
  • MiamiNightsMiamiNights Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas name like 5 rappers that Don not fucking with and I haven't heard of neither one of them, no songs/videos from these rappers?
    IMG29fz0ix.jpg
    2dcd75y.gif
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad yall fuckin with Don.. Don is for those that dont fuck with Boogie and vice versa.. When it comes to rapping.. Don is the best new nigga doing it... I got whatever on that boy.. Wait till yall hear Don Season 2 Smh..

Son is good.but he ain't fucking with Benny the butcher or Conway the machine..but idk if u want to consider them new...

Or Dave east

He better then all them local niggas ...he got a certain that ya mans an nem dont got

I don't hear what you hear at all, i download a few of q's projects just to delete 11 outta 13 songs. His shit too southern for me. And y'all over hyped that verse to, cam got him imo. But i hope dude do blow up ny need it smh hell the game need it

Well im southern sooo...he reminds me of style p ...an that conway nigger a little to bland for me

well styles p is his influence
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

x the unknown
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know Cam always talked about moving weight but he really going on about how really got it in etc on this tape, I didnt realise he was really getting it like that 'I was the OG Don Q was talking about at the Western' (or something like that) for example...

I liked the samples for 'Lean' and 'Dime after Dime' too haha only Cam could manage to pull them off *n/h cam voice*

Hopefully Cam and Benny or Conway hit a track up together with a grimy beat from Daringer...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    Matike85
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don q can spit but he suffers from the same shit a lot of ny rappers do. his voice and muffled flow. the it factor not there
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

Or Dave east

My issue is if you're from ny sound like you from ny. Like cyhi shit if i didn't know he was southern i wouldn't think he was cause a lot of his shit doesn't sound like it to me
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
13»