What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Jay Z -The Blueprint 2 The Gift & The Curse Turns 15 Years Old Today...Hit Or Miss?

Matike85Matike85 Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 12 in The Reason
Jay-Z Double Album was released November 12, 2002. Is this Album considered Hit Album Or Miss Album compare to other classic Double Albums like He's The DJ I'm The Rapper,(DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince 1988) All Eyes On Me,(2Pac 1996) Life After Death, (Biggie 1997) Speakerboxx/Love Below (Outkast 2003) previously and after release?

d4p467h5fv6p.jpg

Jay Z -The Blueprint 2 The Gift & The Curse Turns 15 Years Old Today...Hit Or Miss? 60 votes

Hit
38%
lion_heartbuttuh_bsapp08_2001ethosjoeyfkncrakkgum989qawshunbkkbullyMECCA1000BDBIIDMallyGmosincredibleSuperSoakerblackgod813Go figureGetoBoyCoxnation1stackmaster 313raheemclassickJuttythe3rd 23 votes
Miss
61%
nawledge_god5th Letteraneed123Broddied.greenachewon87gman82blue_londonspit_fiyaillestni99ainneIbexits....JOHN BMister B.Kid DynastyLou_Cypheraladdin1978CashmoneyDuxSoloman_The_Wisechgarcia345THIRDSUPREME 37 votes
Tagged:

Replies