Whats so great about Lil B?

Ajax McJonesAjax McJones Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Reason
I honestly never heard of this guy before the IC mentioned him, ya'll were going on about how he is gay because of his overly suspect lyrics,(calling himself a princess and whatnot) but now everyone is worshipping the idol, devoting all thier faith to the BASED GOD and all that shit... what is so great about this asshole, all his raps just sound like he is drunk... and why do you guys change your mind so much on these shitty rappers, SUCH AS

Saying Waka is Original
Saying Goochie is Lyrical
and saying Ross is Saving Hip Hop!!!!!!

COME ON MAN!

Replies

• TheKing203TheKing203 Posts: 724
    edited August 2010
    I think its is just people trolling.Dont know why anybody would bump this nigga music.I dont care if he is funny he is a faggot.Cant believe he sold out a concert in new york if this nigga blows up i give up on the state of hip hop
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 8,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    becasue he is the BASED GOD

close thread
  • MAKAVELI25MAKAVELI25 Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Lil B is a symbol of how androgynous and emasculated hip hop has become. He is the result of a culture that has deteriorated from an arena where masculinity was both tested and reinforced to a more easily accessible realm where men wearing feminine clothing (skinny jeans) is acceptable. Lil B is the Lady Gaga of hip hop, the voice of the "freaks" and outcasts.
  • TheKing203TheKing203 Posts: 724
    edited August 2010
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Lil B is a symbol of how androgynous and emasculated hip hop has become. He is the result of a culture that has deteriorated from an arena where masculinity was both tested and reinforced to a more easily accessible realm where men wearing feminine clothing (skinny jeans) is acceptable. Lil B is the Lady Gaga of hip hop, the voice of the "freaks" and outcasts.

i think if Lil b gets real popular homosexuality will officially be accepted in hip hop.smfh
  • I.B. Blackman_I.B. Blackman_ Posts: 4
    edited August 2010
    nothing........he's like a "shock thread" poster on the IC. He says shit that is shocking to ppl and grabbed their attention.

Took the words straight outta my mouth.... lol.
  • Smo-King LocsSmo-King Locs Posts: 3,380
    edited August 2010
    TheKing203 wrote: »
    i think if Lil b gets real popular homosexuality will officially be accepted in hip hop.smfh

something like that...i'm like it already had for the past decade slowly but surely...
  • chillgchillg Posts: 569
    edited August 2010
    is this the guy that dis buddens?
  • onepunchonepunch Posts: 2,420
    edited August 2010
    TheKing203 wrote: »

it already is...drake, wayne, baby, kanye, nikki minaj...need i say more?
  • Ajax McJonesAjax McJones Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    nothing........he's like a "shock thread" poster on the IC. He says shit that is shocking to ppl and grabbed their attention.

Is it 'shocking' for me to call out Lil B as wack rapper?

I didnt know you held him in such high regard...
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    chillg wrote: »
    is this the guy that dis buddens?

yup....and when joe of all people does not respond that should tell you all you need to know
  • EmbezzelJayREmbezzelJayR Posts: 1,052
    edited August 2010
    LIL B could be lyrical and a great rapper if he would stop being childish and actually put work into his songs.
  • heavyrelishheavyrelish Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

basics..its time for real black men to take back our familys, our communitys, and our music..this shit is really getting out of hand...cats fear being called a hater so they let anything slide...
  • heavyrelishheavyrelish Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Chalee_Boi wrote: »
    Let me get that head bitch...suck my fuckin dick bitch...fuck her in mouth you a nasty ass bitch...word around town your bitch sucks on my dick...basegod bitch imma violate that bitch
    just keepin it funky..that shit has no place in civilized society...cats like him is the reason i vote republican word..
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Chalee_Boi wrote: »
    Let me get that head bitch...suck my fuckin dick bitch...fuck her in mouth you a nasty ass bitch...word around town your bitch sucks on my dick...basegod bitch imma violate that bitch

Word around town bitch I'mma nasty neighbor.
  • glowyglowy Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    The thing is, people who are fans of Lil B don't go around saying his a good rapper, in fact, they know his shit is garbage.

I think the reason he is getting so popular is because...how should I say this, he has successfully begun to start a new culture. (not really. but something like it)

People listen to his music simply to get a laugh, to let loose, to listen and hear things that society would deem as taboo.

The point is, despite how whack he is, there has never been a rapper like Lil B.

- he openly disrespects some aspect of the christian religion. While your average rapper with be giving a thank you to god after he gets down talking about fucking hoes, and murking folks, selling drugs, etc, etc.

- refers to himself as a pretty bitch, faggot, and just doesn't give a fuck what people have to say about it.

- is on youtube all day responding to videos made by his fans.
  • hrap-120hrap-120 Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    he's popular because people keep making threads about him.
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    glowy wrote: »
    The thing is, people who are fans of Lil B don't go around saying his a good rapper, in fact, they know his shit is garbage.

I think the reason he is getting so popular is because...how should I say this, he has successfully begun to start a new culture. (not really. but something like it)

People listen to his music simply to get a laugh, to let loose, to listen and hear things that society would deem as taboo.

The point is, despite how whack he is, there has never been a rapper like Lil B.

- he openly disrespects some aspect of the christian religion. While your average rapper with be giving a thank you to god after he gets down talking about fucking hoes, and murking folks, selling drugs, etc, etc.

- refers to himself as a pretty bitch, faggot, and just doesn't give a fuck what people have to say about it.

- is on youtube all day responding to videos made by his fans.

Glowy. You get it.

Honestly, Lil B isn't half as dumb as he acts. He's somewhat religious, he's worldly, down to earth and smart. He just chooses not to show it.

It's pretty much what the Based movement is. I recall watching a Fader interview where he explained it. He makes those type of songs from his subconscious. Saying any ol thing that pops in his head. To not water his songs down with political correctness or urge to impress. It's he being himself to the utmost degree.

Thanks for making that post glowy, I hate being the nigga who explains the joke.
  • geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I just think Lil B is hilarious.

1. Because he thinks he can rap
    2. Because he thinks he's not gay
    3. Because he thinks he's God
    4. Because he says "hoes on my dick cause" every 20 seconds.

Its basically the same reason I like Jim Jones.
  • Ajax McJonesAjax McJones Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Glowy. You get it.

Honestly, Lil B isn't half as dumb as he acts. He's somewhat religious, he's worldly, down to earth and smart. He just chooses not to show it.

It's pretty much what the Based movement is. I recall watching a Fader interview where he explained it. He makes those type of songs from his subconscious. Saying any ol thing that pops in his head. To not water his songs down with political correctness or urge to impress. It's he being himself to the utmost degree.

Thanks for making that post glowy, I hate being the nigga who explains the joke.

you can read into it all you want, if he makes nothing but wack songs then he is a wack rapper

close thread.