What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Best Customer Experience

BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
What was your best customer experience and why?

Was it the brand?

The salesppl/person?

Let it be known
You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com

Replies

• TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Job interview ass question
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • Germz101Germz101 Posts: 180 ✭✭
    Publix and Chick Fil A

Hands down, niggaz don’t even seem like they be faking
    jamiroquai32
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Authentic mexican spot i go to, food is good as hell, fast, waiters always come thru to check on you, and because i go there so much i get hooked up wit free tequila shots
    TheGOATAggieLean.
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    At Krystal's, a couple of weeks ago. Walked in to get me something eat before Saturday school, my niece was working in there. I didn't know she worked there. She super sized the fries & drink. Now she is my favorite niece

Which one?

I work near the one on Brainerd rd & it was sum cool folks in there the few times I've been
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,660 Regulator
    Trollio wrote: »
    Lil soul food spot I go to. It's family run so that's probly why they treat ppl so well. But every time I go there they stay throwing in extra servings of shit i didn't ask for to take home and try. Last time I went there dude put in a side of crab mac n cheese and wrote "this shit good as hell" on the receipt lmao

Nigga flirting through food

Lol nah it's a older married dude. He runs it with his wife and kids. They all friendly af like that.
    Trollio onetoughmiracle
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    At Krystal's, a couple of weeks ago. Walked in to get me something eat before Saturday school, my niece was working in there. I didn't know she worked there. She super sized the fries & drink. Now she is my favorite niece

Which one?

I work near the one on Brainerd rd & it was sum cool folks in there the few times I've been

@Brian B. She work at the one on Hwy 58 on Saturday mornings
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    Victoria's Secret...they are always willing to help you find what you need. Or at least at the one I go to.
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »

Which one?

@Brian B. She work at the one on Hwy 58 on Saturday mornings

Ok, prolly been to that one twice my whole life lol
    T. Sanford
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,140 Regulator
    After-hour Chinese massage parlor
    'Luv me long time'

Now you got aids
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d imagine a strip club has the best customer service....

Who else gon pop that pussy on a hand stand and bring you wings for dollars?
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    I’d imagine a strip club has the best customer service....

Who else gon pop that pussy on a hand stand and bring you wings for dollars?

@Splackavelli aunt
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After-hour Chinese massage parlor
    'Luv me long time'

Now you got aids

flag
    Fuck em, duck em, leave em alone.
  • tearjerkertearjerker Posts: 153 ✭✭
    So basically after reading the majority of these post, it's great customer service if they give you free sh*t or give away their operating supplies with no regards .

• atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,660 Regulator
    tearjerker wrote: »
    So basically after reading the majority of these post, it's great customer service if they give you free sh*t or give away their operating supplies with no regards .

Treated like family...