What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Joe Budden goes in on Jay Electronica.

black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 14 in The Reason

Starts at 00:00

awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
$ineedmoney$KingFreemansouthernmadeValentinez A. Kaiseratribecalledgabisapp08_2001PureYangKid DynastycuttybangInglewood_FattyMiamiNightsAjackson17Young StefThe Month of AugustBlackAX410

Replies

• king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Hail the the God Pete Rock

tumblr_nmz7liLspm1s4p4ago1_500.gif

I'm glad he called that lazy overhyped babysitter out.

Pete went in on him too?
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take quality over quantity any time. Some folks should quit acting like spoiled children. It's not that serious.
    blue_london
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's another way of looking at the situation.

I haven't been to any Roc Nation concerts, but maybe he's just an opening act for Jay Z.

It makes perfect sense. Jay Z can book stadium tours but he needs an opening act. If Jay Electronica is signed to Roc Nation maybe thats what he signed up for, to be Jay Z's opening act.

If Jay Electronica is Jay Z's opening act he's making more money touring than Joe Budden
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

buttuh_bMax.natural born sinnersNechesh358lordstanleyrip.dilla$tayRichROLLINnillerthekidKid Dynasty
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 13
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Jay electronica will never become the artist we all hoped he'd be. Even if he dropped an album tomorrow with 50 tracks. The boat has sailed and he can't say anything today that no one else has or already is preaching cept for his hotep bullshit SMMFH.

Rocnation took a huge L signing him. I'm happy Ab-Soul slapped his kufi off when he tried to go at Kendrick. Jay Electronica is wack.

I had a long post typed out about how h could be reintroduced, because he could be reintroduced and make some noise. But that hype around Exhibit C, and the hip hop savior cloud that followed him around in 09 just post the laffy taffy era was crazy.

That nigga had the world at his feet and gave it up to go lay up with a Rothschild. Jewish media was scared and called in a favor.

source.gif

Then he put it in a rap tho

Word to Chance

I'm sure JE like fuck rap, I infiltrated that bloodline
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no albium no mixtape no EP nothing....talked to punk after his show in 2015, he told me the album was coming......

Lol oh shit I remember you posting that

Damn that was two years ago?
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Joe. The Internet was hyping this man up to be the next big artist but he hasn’t capitalized since those 2 songs he released. Too much time has passed. Ain’t nobody checking for Jay Elec. He shouldn’t even be a topic anymore in hip hop
    $tayRichROLLINKid Dynasty