What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Joe Budden goes in on Jay Electronica.

Replies

• Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay Elec has 70 songs? I'm not even joking asking that. Link?

60 of them bitches are guest features, so they ain't even his shit.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    CashmoneyDuxTHE_R_
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Also it annoys me when people like Joe act like he only put out Exhibit C. Of course he ain’t dropping enough music but he has a lot more out there than Exhibit C. I have 70 Jay E songs on my phone.

And yet all those years and he never even dropped an official mixtape. Great lyricist, but terrible work ethic.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    CashmoneyDuxDarthRozay
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    If Jay Electronica starts lyrically firing back at Joe Budden,Joe is going to hide behind "I'm retired".
    To put a foot in jay elec ass budden better pull a mayweather
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    My style is like a shot of Jack Daniels, a baby grand piano
    Lightening Hopkin, smokin' cigs, strummin' on the banjo
    The son of man's the son of a gun with hella ammo
    Sheriffs shootin' Bob Marley, John J. Rambo
    Six sextillion, 19 million, the holy pyramids say we all Allah's children
    Voodoo for the pilgrims who bring weapons and conceal 'em
    They silence you with force and then indoctrinate the children
    Yo Gabba Gabba, Ahmadinejad will blow up your apartment if you don’t observe the Sabbath
    I look the devil in his eye and say abracadabra
    Then drown 'im in the mighty light his brain couldn’t fathom
    Scrappin' every day, just like fight club
    A thriller and a smooth criminal like Mike was

Budden verse on no church in the wild all that jay elec shit you posting
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    buttuh_bblackgod813
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My style is like a shot of Jack Daniels, a baby grand piano
    Lightening Hopkin, smokin' cigs, strummin' on the banjo
    The son of man's the son of a gun with hella ammo
    Sheriffs shootin' Bob Marley, John J. Rambo
    Six sextillion, 19 million, the holy pyramids say we all Allah's children
    Voodoo for the pilgrims who bring weapons and conceal 'em
    They silence you with force and then indoctrinate the children
    Yo Gabba Gabba, Ahmadinejad will blow up your apartment if you don’t observe the Sabbath
    I look the devil in his eye and say abracadabra
    Then drown 'im in the mighty light his brain couldn’t fathom
    Scrappin' every day, just like fight club
    A thriller and a smooth criminal like Mike was

To bad this shit wasn't on an album......

oD19L.gif

Lol I was gonna say the same thing
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

LcnsdbyROYALTYRevolver Ocelot
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Jay Elec has 70 songs? I'm not even joking asking that. Link?

Including features yea I have 68. Its all out there for free bruh do a datpiff search or something

It's at least 100 b

Well damn I gotta see what i missed
  • CantBanTheSoulManCantBanTheSoulMan Posts: 271 ✭✭
    Ab-Soul and Lupe are both far better than Jay Elec and have put out more material too. A hundred loose songs aren't the same as four or five focused projects. And most of Jay Elecs songs aren't THAT good. Exhibit C and Eternal Sunshine were dope 10 years ago but...I think most people revere Jay Elec because when he dropped, there wasn't really anyone else who was rapping like him at the time. It was a breath of fresh air.

But looking back now...that shit just isn't profound. Dope still but he hasmt released nothing to warrant the acclaim he gets.
    CashmoneyDuxusmarin3Revolver OcelotOlorun22
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

we are now witnessing the turn.

wait for the prestige...
    Valentinez A. KaiserFocal Pointbdbdbdblakfyahking
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay Electronica would beat the kitty litter out of Joe Buddens so he need not be worried about what he's doing. My guy is from the Magnolia Projects and now he's living his life. Buttons can go fuck himself.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    blackgod813CashmoneyDuxbck145Revolver OcelotqawshunFocal PointKid Dynastyinfamous114
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay Electronica would beat the kitty litter out of Joe Buddens so he need not be worried about what he's doing. My guy is from the Magnolia Projects and now he's living his life. Buttons can go fuck himself.

Aight I've bn agreeing with you about a lot of shyt lately but this ain't it. Tha fuck does where he from gotta do with anything. Nigga can't be the greatest of anything if he lazy.
    Revolver OcelotI Self Lord & MasterFocal PointKid Dynasty
    edited November 14

Aight I've bn agreeing with you about a lot of shyt lately but this ain't it. Tha fuck does where he from gotta do with anything. Nigga can't be the greatest of anything if he lazy.

Who said he the greatest of anything? Everyone has their own path on this journey called life. He's living as you would expect him to. He is a nomad. He doesn't do things conventionally or for the convenience of fans.

I refuse to give Buddens plays, didn't watch the video. Why does he have another man's name in his mouth.

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    bck145Focal PointKid Dynasty

Who said he the greatest of anything? Everyone has their own path on this journey called life. He's living as you would expect him to. He is a nomad. He doesn't do things conventionally or for the convenience of fans.

I refuse to give Buddens plays, didn't watch the video. Why does he have another man's name in his mouth.

Was Elect not the topic at that moment? Nigga, you can't be this dense. >_>

Budden > that lazy fuck by default.
    bck145Focal Point
    Why was he the topic?

CashmoneyDux
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why was he the topic?

Because some fuckboy old nigga pete rock dissed him
    a.mannRevolver OcelotFocal Point
    edited November 14
    Why was he the topic?

Because some fuckboy old nigga pete rock dissed him

Because a hip hop site tweeted the anniversary of his signing to RN. At least get the shyt right, b.
    Focal Point
    What's up with all this random anniversary shit these days anyway?? It's the 13th anniversary of *insert random album* lmao we gonna do this every year. How about only celebrate 25th and 50th anniversary of classic albums and shut up with the nonsense. What Pete Rock aggy they sampled him on Shiny Suit Theory?

qawshun
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up with all this random anniversary shit these days anyway?? It's the 13th anniversary of *insert random album* lmao we gonna do this every year. How about only celebrate 25th and 50th anniversary of classic albums and shut up with the nonsense. What Pete Rock aggy they sampled him on Shiny Suit Theory?

Bet if jay elec dropped a classic you would wanna celebrate it every 5 years foh.
    Revolver Ocelot
    I don't need an anniversary to celebrate anything. I listen to music as I please unlike 95% of this forum. That's why I appreciate the music Jay Electronica has given us and enjoy it unlike you other ungrateful entitled fucks.

KneeGro_DuperManbck145Mr.LVRevolver OcelotFocal PointLincoln