What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Warren G Would Cater for Donald Trump For the Right Price

RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
Warren G said he’d offer services through his new catering company to President Donald Trump if the bag was right.

The West Coast veteran doesn’t think that doing business with Trump would make him a sellout either. During a recent interview with Raq Rants, he voiced his opinion on the matter. “Hell yeah, I’ll cater for his ass,” said Warren G when asked if he would provide food for Trump. “It’s gonna cost. It’ll cost a lot. But I’ll do it. Sh*t yeah. I’m a businessman. I ain’t gonna sit up there and say no I ain’t gonna do that. You wanna eat muthaf**ka? Alright, pay me!”

Warren G believes the ends certainly would justify the means in a case like that. He laid out what he would do with the money he’d make from a President Trump gig. “Imma come right back here and Imma open up businesses in the neighborhood for these people to have jobs so you won’t be trying to down em,” he continued.

“Motherf**kas ain’t thinking like that. That’s how I am. Hell yeah Imma do it and Imma come right back to the hood and open up businesses so people could survive and be cool.” Warren said it wouldn’t make him a sellout and attributed the possible future endeavor to him being a good businessman.
The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

its....JOHN Bdnyce215blackgod813KoltrainTHIRDSUPREMEMr 202thagreat45Kid Dynasty

Replies

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Click bait thread. Gremlin/salamander hybrids gotta eat too.

I think it has relevance because that chick Chrisette Michelle got called out bad for performing for Trump's inaugaration.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    CashmoneyDux
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I think it has relevance because that chick Chrisette Michelle got called out bad for performing for Trump's inaugaration.

Performing on stage as a part of the victory ceremony is a lil different then a catering service

Depends on who you're talking to. Some of people that were criticizing her were basically saying that blacks should have no dealings with Trump at all. Remember Steve Harvey got heat just for going to the White House to talk to Trump.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

...perfectly put. Close thread
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,914 Regulator
    I guess I see where's he's coming from but all money ain't good money.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    MrCrookedLetterCashmoneyDux
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel his hustle. I'm moving from NYC to PA next year to manage the family restaurant and stack up and create opportunities for people who really need them.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    THE_R_dwade206atribecalledgabiKid Dynasty
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I guess I see where's he's coming from but all money ain't good money.

Green is green bro. Money is just paper. It's all about the long term goal. In order to achieve it capital is needed.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Revolver OcelotMr 202Kid Dynasty
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,031 Regulator

Performing on stage as a part of the victory ceremony is a lil different then a catering service

Depends on who you're talking to. Some of people that were criticizing her were basically saying that blacks should have no dealings with Trump at all. Remember Steve Harvey got heat just for going to the White House to talk to Trump.

Nah it's apples to oranges he's right. Celebrating ones victory with known KKK supporters and head chiefs in the crowd is way different than having a catering service for his staff. Warren prolly spit in his food and shit too. Steve Harvey and Kanye West were being used as a tools tho, they got nothing out of it and Trump still don't give a fuck about niggas. Trump used them to pander to an audience. That's different than someone operating a catering service,how would you even know Warren owned it unless he told you ? Timberland and Gucci don't have to like niggas at all and hates that they wear their clothes but they'll take a dollar off them and behind closed doors call them niggers.

And this thread is click bait.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    5 Grandd1al_t0neKoltrainKid Dynasty
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynPosts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 13
    I'd poison all dem crackas caviar
    THIRDSUPREME
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone would work for Trump for the right price.

Catered for the Whitehouse looks great on resume too.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,031 Regulator
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    "I looked at the brother and said, 'damn what's next?'"

"They got my homey hemmed up and they all around/Ain't none of them seeing if they going straight pound for pound/I gotta come up real quick before they start to clown/I best pull out my strap and lay them busters down"
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

Nah it's apples to oranges he's right. Celebrating ones victory with known KKK supporters and head chiefs in the crowd is way different than having a catering service for his staff. Warren prolly spit in his food and shit too. Steve Harvey and Kanye West were being used as a tools tho, they got nothing out of it and Trump still don't give a fuck about niggas. Trump used them to pander to an audience. That's different than someone operating a catering service,how would you even know Warren owned it unless he told you ? Timberland and Gucci don't have to like niggas at all and hates that they wear their clothes but they'll take a dollar off them and behind closed doors call them niggers.

Cosign.

I think Trump is misunderstood. I don't think the POTUS sees things as Black and White, I think he sees things as Green or not Green. In other words, people say that Trump (and the Republican party) is racist and is bad for Black people. I don't think that's entirely true. I think the Republican party respects Black people who go to school, get degrees, own businesses and are law abiding citizens. In other words, Trump and the Republicans would support Warren G's catering business because its a business and Republican's by their very nature, support small businesses.

The Democrats, by their nature, believe in using tax money for programs that would benefit people. The Democrats would raise taxes and create government programs to support Warren G and the people who want to open businesses.

The line is drawn when poor, uneducated, unemployed people break the law.

Republicans have no tolerance for these types of people and build prisons where they can rot in jail.

Democrats believe in raising taxes to aid/support these poor, uneducated, unemployed people.

Both sides have a valid perspective. You can't support people who drop out of school and commit crime. In today's society there's no place in the job market for people that don't have a basic high school education. Republicans don't want to be bothered with these people. It's illogical to raise taxes to support high school dropouts, but it makes perfect sense for a Republican to support a Black business such as Warren G's catering service.
    Karl. wrote: »
    Anyone would work for Trump for the right price.

Catered for the Whitehouse looks great on resume too.

Cosign.

l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

d1al_t0neBenjaminEMr 202#jpp
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »

Cosign.

I think Trump is misunderstood. I don't think the POTUS sees things as Black and White, I think he sees things as Green or not Green. In other words, people say that Trump (and the Republican party) is racist and is bad for Black people. I don't think that's entirely true. I think the Republican party respects Black people who go to school, get degrees, own businesses and are law abiding citizens. In other words, Trump and the Republicans would support Warren G's catering business because its a business and Republican's by their very nature, support small businesses.

How do we explain the "Good people on both sides" when refering to kkk running people over in Charlottsville.

And the defending of confederate monuments and dixie flags
    d1al_t0neCashmoneyDux
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do we explain the "Good people on both sides" when refering to kkk running people over in Charlottsville.

Well he's not stupid, he knows who voted him in office. He's just saying out loud what White Democrats think and believe but are scared to say.

Elijah Muhammad said that we shouldn't vote because its the government that put us in the predicament we're in so its senseless to expect the government to get us out of this predicament.

Between Democrats and Republicans, at least we know that with a Republican in office he'll reduce taxes and discontinue government programs. By contrast a Democrat will increase taxes and create more government programs. If you consider Elijah Muhammad's ideology, the Republican makes more sense than the Democrat.

As far as the "Good people on both sides" comment. I'm sure that's what Hillary was thinking, but she just doesn't have the balls to say it.

l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

BenjaminE
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

Well he's not stupid, he knows who voted him in office. He's just saying out loud what White Democrats think and believe but are scared to say.

Elijah Muhammad said that we shouldn't vote because its the government that put us in the predicament we're in so its senseless to expect the government to get us out of this predicament.

Between Democrats and Republicans, at least we know that with a Republican in office he'll reduce taxes and discontinue government programs. By contrast a Democrat will increase taxes and create more government programs. If you consider Elijah Muhammad's ideology, the Republican makes more sense than the Democrat.

As far as the "Good people on both sides" comment. I'm sure that's what Hillary was thinking, but she just doesn't have the balls to say it.

xbpu1zmfmtz2.gif
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    bigbird_15 GrandRevolver Ocelot#jpp
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUSINESS IS NEVER PERSONAL...
    IDC IF HE SERVES OUR ADOBO COMPLEXIONED PRESIDENT...
    MAKE THAT BREAD FAM...
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
    Revolver Ocelot
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warren speaks on it...

5 GrandSion