What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Name some Reason posters who don't know shit about music

buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'll start with @bck145.. This corn ball believes that Meek Mill deserves to do 5 years in prison for popping a wheelie and thinks Joe Buttons music is more important to hip hop than Ice Cube. Someone perma-ban this virgin please.

Feel free to add on to the list
BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
#VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
KneeGro_DuperManilledoutinfamous114nawledge_godbck145CashmoneyDuxrip.dillaMallyGonetoughmiracleStoneColdMikeythemadlionsfangum989

Replies

• buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga rarely post here and ends up making a thread because he caught feelings in that Jay elect thread we see though this thin veil of bullshit.

Gtfoh with this bullshit slim fast khaled

If you don't get your sucked titty lookin head outta here, fuck out my thread

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Nigga rarely post here and ends up making a thread because he caught feelings in that Jay elect thread we see though this thin veil of bullshit.

Nigga clicks feelings in a thread based off feelings you lil bitch
    RickyRichStewRevolver Ocelot

This a no sexual predator zone. You was in the newspapers as a level 3 sex offender, please kindly make an exit

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

This a no sexual predator zone. You was in the newspapers as a level 3 sex offender, please kindly make an exit

Lmfao @sion so it's cool for posters to make fake accusations like this I will real life beat the shit out of you
    Sion
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15
    I'll start with @bck145.. This corn ball believes that Meek Mill deserves to do 5 years in prison for popping a wheelie and thinks Joe Buttons music is more important to hip hop than Ice Cube. Someone perma-ban this virgin please.

While I flat out disagree with his stance on the bolded, that shyt has absolutely nothing to do with music, b.

Edit: Nevermind @TheGOAT beat me to it, it seems.
    buttuh_bTheGOAT

While I flat out disagree with his stance on the bolded, that shyt has absolutely nothing to do with music, b.

He still a mark and has terrible music takes

Lmfao @sion so it's cool for posters to make fake accusations like this I will real life beat the shit out of you

Pull up then you no neck Tyler Perry looking bitch.. ol deflated areola looking ass snitching to the mods. Like I said you can easily exit the thread

Address

I'm not monizzle
    buttuh_b

Pull up then you no neck Tyler Perry looking bitch.. ol deflated areola looking ass snitching to the mods. Like I said you can easily exit the thread

Address

2457 North 19th Street,
    Philadelphia, PA 19132

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

This a no sexual predator zone.

That's why your boyfriend supergangster doesn't post here anymore
    buttuh_b
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

Address

2457 North 19th Street,
    Philadelphia, PA 19132

"2457 N 19th St is vacant land in Philadelphia, PA 19132. This 1,915 square foot vacant land is a 1,051 square foot lot. This property was built in 1915."

streetview?channel=ldp-publicrecord&location=2457+N+19th+St%2C+Philadelphia%2C+PA+19132&size=665x441&client=gme-redfin&signature=-9zqbJtjQdWfXtgd6CDJxxFkpg4=

https://www.redfin.com/PA/Philadelphia/2457-N-19th-St-19132/home/38412606

How sway?
    buttuh_bgum989
    I always knew this ghostden mark was jealous of #VegasLights shine. He always wanted to be a part of the movement but this a creep free zone... over here snitching to the mods.. newsflash, you snitched on yourself with that devious grin you fuckin sicko.. now if you don't mind, we got some non music knowing dweebs to son in here

Tommy bilfigerStoneColdMikey
    waaaaaaahhhhhhh

Idiopathic Jokerblackgod813
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ghostdenithegawd you should walk up in that bitch with a baseball bat and just start breaking shit, then when they ask u why show em this thread.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    GhostdenithegawdLouis Devinear
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16

Pull your shirt up ya bitch...you all pissy that i put you in your place a few times in the last week

I never said meek deserves jail time or that buddens is more important than cube

And u aint from no 19th st you bitch...cut the bs
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

Address

2457 North 19th Street,
    Philadelphia, PA 19132

Now thats gangsta
    TheGOATMallyG
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,981 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think buddens fucked his girl and now hes trying to fuck meek...so hes on his period over the last week or so
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    DarthRozay