What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Name some Reason posters who don't know shit about music

2»

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,526 Regulator
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Nigga rarely post here and ends up making a thread because he caught feelings in that Jay elect thread we see though this thin veil of bullshit.

Gtfoh with this bullshit slim fast khaled

If you don't get your sucked titty lookin head outta here, fuck out my thread

Nigga clicks feelings in a thread based off feelings you lil bitch

This a no sexual predator zone. You was in the newspapers as a level 3 sex offender, please kindly make an exit

Lmfao @sion so it's cool for posters to make fake accusations like this I will real life beat the shit out of you

Pull up then you no neck Tyler Perry looking bitch.. ol deflated areola looking ass snitching to the mods. Like I said you can easily exit the thread

Address

2457 North 19th Street,
    Philadelphia, PA 19132

Nice car bro.

4sw3dzvj72dh.png

LOOOOOLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOLLLLL
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    TheGOATpachá12VulcanRaventhemadlionsfan
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga rarely post here and ends up making a thread because he caught feelings in that Jay elect thread we see though this thin veil of bullshit.

This a no sexual predator zone. You was in the newspapers as a level 3 sex offender, please kindly make an exit

Lmfao @sion so it's cool for posters to make fake accusations like this I will real life beat the shit out of you

Pull up then you no neck Tyler Perry looking bitch.. ol deflated areola looking ass snitching to the mods. Like I said you can easily exit the thread

Address

2457 North 19th Street,
    Philadelphia, PA 19132

Nice car bro.

4sw3dzvj72dh.png

Thats the brian pumper bucket his riding around trying to fight monnizle in

Live Footage of @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 reporting Buttah_bitch bucket

n3qkztmwiikr.jpg

SionStewRevolver Ocelot
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    I'll start with @bck145.. This corn ball believes that Meek Mill deserves to do 5 years in prison for popping a wheelie and thinks Joe Buttons music is more important to hip hop than Ice Cube. Someone perma-ban this virgin please.

Feel free to add on to the list

Pull your shirt up ya bitch...you all pissy that i put you in your place a few times in the last week

I never said meek deserves jail time or that buddens is more important than cube

And u aint from no 19th st you bitch...cut the bs

It's pull ya skirt down...

Why would you want him to pull it up and flash u b?

This nigga said flash me for a fight

Haha a fight? Yeah ill meet him at his patch of grass
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall gonna meet up or nah
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• Max.Max. Posts: 32,931 ✭✭✭✭✭

Address

2457 North 19th Street,
    Philadelphia, PA 19132

Nice car bro.

4sw3dzvj72dh.png

He tryna get him smoked lmaoo
    RickyRich wrote: »

I nominate this white boy here. Top 5 WOAT reason posters

LOL i nominate this battyboy

• Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @buttuh_b don't flag me you pussy, I ain't the one bring up man titties you faggot
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    Stewbuttuh_bKnowReasonForPeaceCeLLaR-DooRGhostdenithegawdVulcanRavenLouis Devinear
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »

Address

2457 North 19th Street,
    Philadelphia, PA 19132

"2457 N 19th St is vacant land in Philadelphia, PA 19132. This 1,915 square foot vacant land is a 1,051 square foot lot. This property was built in 1915."

streetview?channel=ldp-publicrecord&location=2457+N+19th+St%2C+Philadelphia%2C+PA+19132&size=665x441&client=gme-redfin&signature=-9zqbJtjQdWfXtgd6CDJxxFkpg4=

https://www.redfin.com/PA/Philadelphia/2457-N-19th-St-19132/home/38412606

How sway?

1,915 sqft land.. 1915

cool shit
    StoneColdMikeyLouis Devinear
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4

The worst

And then to top it off he follows you around the board flagging all of your posts for no reason. Definition of bitch made
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    KingFreemanRickyRichilledout

The worst

u still talkin shit midget.

infamous114KingFreemanGhostdenithegawdCashmoneyDux
    aint no one follows you stop it . @CashmoneyDux you flaggin all my shit so i do back to u .

• x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Address

2457 North 19th Street,
    Philadelphia, PA 19132

Nice car bro.

4sw3dzvj72dh.png

dam
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint no one follows you stop it . @CashmoneyDux you flaggin all my shit so i do back to u .

I flag your shit when it's wack and you just admitted to flagging my post indiscriminately weirdo
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint