What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

LaVar Ball On If President Donald Trump Helped Get LiAngelo Ball Out Of China: ‘Who?’

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck em both.

This is par for the course of the Dotard. Of course, Var didn't have to say shit....and yet, he still felt he needed to.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    marc123
  • brown321brown321 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the homie to succeed, but if he fucks it up no loss to me. No need to be so invested in this shit.
    marc123King of GACashmoneyDuxKoltrain
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynPosts: 2,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think that lavar & trump would get along quite well. ... their both ignorant
    Broddie
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 19

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-brian-stelter-trumps-lavar-ball-tweet-is-immature-at-best-race-baiting-at-worst/
    Brian Stelter: Trump’s LaVar Ball Tweet Is Immature at Best, ‘Race-Baiting at Worst’

CNN’s Brian Stelter went off on President Trump this afternoon for his tweet hitting back at LaVar Ball.

Ball downplayed the President’s role in getting the three UCLA players (including his son) released after being arrested in China. In response, Trump slammed Ball for being ungrateful and actually said, “I should have left them in jail.”

Fredricka Whitfield spoke with Stelter this afternoon on how “the way this President prioritizes is very confusing to a lot of people.”

Stelter noted how this time last year Trump was touting how “restrained” he would be on Twitter:

“If this is restrained, I can’t imagine what it would look like if he were to be unrestrained. I mean, think about this. He’s just recently let the NFL kneeling controversy start to subside, start to fade away, and now here he is calling out these players and the families again. I think it’s immature at best, Fred, but it’s really race-baiting at worst. That’s gonna be debated, that’s gonna be argued about, but I want to put that on the table: it sure looks like race-baiting to a lot of people.”
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    Chi Snow
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    Broddie
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,519 Regulator
    I see his game plan, Lavar aint stupid. They hated Joe Jackson's schemes but look at Michael & Janet.... I dont agree with his methods but I understand.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    CashmoneyDuxsilverfoxx
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,519 Regulator
    Copper wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I see his game plan, Lavar aint stupid. They hated Joe Jackson's schemes but look at Michael & Janet.... I dont agree with his methods but I understand.

One overdosed and died and they both are around more white people than ski resort in utah

Yeah but they accomplished what Joe wanted them too. His selfishness made them successful at the expense of other things. Point is LaVar is not going to stop until all his kids are in the NBA and he has $100 million or more. Mozart's father almost pushed him to the brink of death but it made him a prodigy.

LaVar not gonna shine Trump's shoes. He might catch a lot of flack for his antics in public but he's not stupid and knows exactly what he's doing.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    onetoughmiracle
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Wheres proof Trump did it ?

Oh yeah - twitter.

Fuck Trump, Lavar for president next election.
    This^^^ because most ppl are too fuckin stupid and lazy to look shit up themselves, or only give a damn about facts if it matches their opinion

Cosign and this is my biggest beef with society today. If someone tweets it well it must be "true" SMMFH.

onetoughmiracleCashmoneyDux
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 20
    Shoulda just thanked em and KIM! Even if Trump ain't do shit they'd a broke even. More folks support Trump then young blacks. Hopefully they'll learn the game from this. Optics, it's all about optics sometimes.
    2stepz_ahead