What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

LaVar Ball On If President Donald Trump Helped Get LiAngelo Ball Out Of China: ‘Who?’

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    So .
    They dont want press talking to him in the staples center.
    His shoes just got delivered but without everything that was promised so another shipment needs to arrive by the 11th.
    Lied about shoe being lightest ever
    lied about who designed the shoes
    and lied about doing it on his own

An now this.

Smdh...i am hoping homie gets it together
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol stupid lil nigga.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    atribecalledgabiAggieLean.Hevalisk
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dad giving him bad advice leaving UCLA.
    (Really though?)
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

His eyebrows look gaf af. Smh why niggas do that shit??
    farris2k1
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Lonzo a bitch and his brother a snitch. Wonder what baby bro gone be

Lil bro is going to be just like his dad...just a worse version
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

AggieLean.313 wayzking hassan
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6
    Lavar got all them kids brain washed.

Odds are he will prolly be a 2nd rd pick......but wtf lavar gone say if he goes undrafted? What then?
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see why Lavar tried to get the money as soon as he did. His boys ain’t that good.
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
    I Self Lord & MasterBcotton5
    I see why Lavar tried to get the money as soon as he did. His boys ain’t that good.

that's why it was no refunds on the kicks...

nigga aint slick

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6
    Lavar needs to shut the fuck up and his boys need to man up.. his undue influence is toxic. if all his antics stopped at seeking attention cool, its corny but whatever.. but now he is damaging his sons. by not allowing them to act independently of his whims..
    atribecalledgabi
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Took him out of college...took the youngest out of high school...all to pursue the dream he wanted for himself.

This is not about the kids...this is all lavar...

But ehhh.

Nothing I ain't say since the start

I didn’t even know he took his youngest boy out of high school. Wtf is he doing
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg

Took him out of college...took the youngest out of high school...all to pursue the dream he wanted for himself.

But ehhh.

Said he didn't want bad influences getting into his sons head.

Mainly the new coach wasn't going for that melo keep shooting from anywhere shit...lavatory didn't like it an pulled him out.

Chino lost their first game on a bit.

I think lavar wants them to beg him to bring memo back.

There's a tweet out there.....they said liangelo might be looking to play overseas...but one of the coaches i think said they have an opening on security.

Lmao

These kids don't deserve this.

But ehhh.

Said he didn't want bad influences getting into his sons head.

Mainly the new coach wasn't going for that melo keep shooting from anywhere shit...lavatory didn't like it an pulled him out.

Chino lost their first game on a bit.

I think lavar wants them to beg him to bring memo back.

lol lavatory

But yea, I don’t blame the coach. I wouldn’t go for that shit either. Soon as he would’ve took one of them halfcourt shots, I woulda yanked his ass outta the game

Lavar got to get it together. He’s gonna mess it up for his youngest 2 if he’s not careful
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
    marc123 wrote: »
    Lavar got all them kids brain washed.

Odds are he will prolly be a 2nd rd pick......but wtf lavar gone say if he goes undrafted? What then?

well their agent is sending an email around Europe trying to get a team to take gelo an melo....

says money's not a problem but that both on the same team will bring the team attention.

is anyone going to ask what the kids want?

• blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,212 Regulator
    Broddie wrote: »
    This family. As of late they're not really moving right at all. They need to regroup.

People tried to say that from jump but a bunch of "you just hating on a black man trying to create his own" responses flooded out the rational ones saying Lavar was gonna jump the shark with his antics if he didn't calm down
    playmaker88
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,007 Regulator
    I didn't have a problem with him taking lamelo outa school...he sucks anyway so it wasn't really gon make a difference whether he stayed in school or not. Plus parents of other sports do shit like that all the time - hockey, tennis, baseball...if he had the right trainers and shit around him, so be it.

But this liangelo shit is dumb. Nigga you are grown in college why you still letting your dad speak for you.
    JusDre313
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People trying to vicariously live through their kids has never been the business. More often than not what is in the best interest of the child is never considered.

Then sadly the child doesn't recognize what's in their best interest 9 times outta 10 anyway cause they always let the parent take the wheel.

LaVar needs to start parenting his sons again assuming that he ever did in the first place. Not try to use them as avatars.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    2stepz_aheadblackrain