What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Good Morning. I hope all is good in your reality cuz for others....its slavery in libya

1235»

Replies

• sunlordsunlord Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    early in the morning??? Nigga it's almost noon on the east coast and I wake up at 4 and accomplish more than most niggas will all week. IF THIS is early in the morning to you then no wonder they say that Americans are lazy.

It's still "morning" - pussy. Don't know what mountain you live on, but I've been working for 4 hours already (and probably made more than your bitch ass already for the whole day) so miss me with your weak "lazy American" generalization.

MF could talk about everything but the facts ever since I posted that reference. No surprise you dance around facts, you buck-dancin coon.

But Not early in the morning you fucking mongoloid..... and dumbass the website you posted does not support your conclusions.

The usa supporting universal human rights does not mean that it is obligated to stop what's going in in Libya OR to stop human rights from being violated anywhere
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    early in the morning??? Nigga it's almost noon on the east coast and I wake up at 4 and accomplish more than most niggas will all week. IF THIS is early in the morning to you then no wonder they say that Americans are lazy.

Both yall sound like bitches....its damn near 6pm here. An it started getting dark at 3:30.
    Now stay on topic
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    Dude weak, not even worth directly addressing. MF bringing up everything but the kitchen sink.

When a MF gotta resort to all that name-calling because a reference was cited, they not worth the discussion - the type of bitch nigga who would only talk shit on the internet, I'm good.

Thanks for the easy work this "morning".

Next time this faggot gives anybody else a hard time, just quote some references. He obviously doesn't read.
    Dude weak, not even worth directly addressing.

When a MF gotta resort to all that name-calling because a reference was cited, they not worth the discussion - the type of bitch nigga who would only talk shit on the internet, I'm good.

Thanks for the easy work this "morning".

Next time this faggot gives anybody else a hard time, just quote some references. He obviously doesn't read.

What you cited does not say what you think it does..... that is the problem
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Both yall sound like bitches....its damn near 6pm here. An it started getting dark at 3:30.
    Now stay on topic

I been on topic, it's that MF bringing up the price of coconuts in Jamaica to try to distract from the fact that he can't dispute the inconsistency of American foreign policy.
    2stepz_aheada.mannOlorun22
    edited December 4
    Because the promotion of human rights is an important national interest, the United States seeks to:

" Hold governments accountable to their obligations under universal human rights norms and international human rights instruments;
    Promote greater respect for human rights, including freedom from torture, freedom of expression, press freedom, women's rights, children's rights, and the protection of minorities;
    Promote the rule of law, seek accountability, and change cultures of impunity;
    Assist efforts to reform and strengthen the institutional capacity of the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights and the UN Commission on Human Rights; and
    Coordinate human rights activities with important allies, including the EU, and regional organizations."

NO WHERE ON WHAT YOU CITED does it directly say that the usa will stop governments from breaking human rights laws all it says is that America will promote those laws and international structures that up keep them.

Now stay on topic

I been on topic, it's that MF bringing up the price of coconuts in Jamaica to try to distract from the fact that he can't dispute the inconsistency of American foreign policy.

The price of coconuts in Jamaica was free for me because my family had our own coconut tree.
    2stepz_aheadblakfyahkingAggieLean.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^I didnt fact check Michael Blackson but im assuming thats real news
    good time for the rest of black Africa to do the same
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I call bullshit until I see it...an what about Italy and Greece?

Ill have a new thread tomorrow for y'all.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

1235»