What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

2017 Battle Rap Wrap-Up

iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title?Posts: 29,265 Regulator
edited November 19 in The Battle Rap Zone
MVP:
Rookie of the Year:
Comeback Battler of the Year:
Fell Off The Most:
Most Improved:
Best Female Battler:
Best Overall Event of The Year:
Best Battle Rap Company:
Your top 5 battles this year:
Bodybag of the year:
Biggest Upset of the year:
Best battle in the vault:
Most Disappointing Battles this year:

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
Karma es verdad.
The RecipeMaywoodstringer bell

Replies

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVP: Tay Roc he battled Hollow and Diz and arguably beat both

Rookie of the Year: Twork

Comeback Battler of the Year: Illwill or Ball Game

Fell Off The Most: Ave

Most Improved:

Best Female Battler:

Best Overall Event of The Year: Traffic 3

Best Battle Rap Company: URL

Bodybag of the year:

Biggest Upset of the year: Tay Roc vs Hollow or Ars vs Beloved depending how you judge them.

iKingGodGivBiz
  • don_simmydon_simmy Cape TownPosts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November 22
    MVP: THATS LIGHT.
    Comeback Battler of the Year: Goodz
    Fell Off The Most: "Hitmans little brother ..." - your name is Bill Collector ?
    Most Improved: Clips
    Best Female Battler: Bonnie ?
    Best Overall Event of The Year: KOTD World Domination
    Your top 5 battles this year: Young Cannon vs ...; Cortez vs ... except Twork; Clips vs ...; Lux vs Hot 97; Mickey Facts vs Day.
    Bodybag of the year: JC vs Chess
    Biggest Upset of the year: Cortez vs Daylyt
    Most Disappointing Battles this year: Lux vs Ars

iKingGodGivBiz
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,020 Regulator
    MVP: O Red
    Rookie of the Year: Geechi Gotti
    Comeback Battler of the Year: Charlie Clips
    Fell Off The Most: Daylyt
    Most Improved: Cortez
    Best Female Battler: QB
    Best Overall Event of The Year: SM 6
    Best Battle Rap Company: URL (no debate)
    Bodybag of the year: O Red bodybagging Showoff
    Biggest Upset of the year: Cortez over Daylyt (based on general consensus)
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    iKingGodGivBizThe Recipe
    MVP is outta Roc, O Red and JC. I think Roc gone get the 1st crown from Champion though because the caliber of opponents he faced, they will argue JC battled to many new niggas, Twork, Chess and the other nigga from bullpen/writers bloque. If O body Brizz its gonna be hard not to give it to him.
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,265 Regulator
    The Recipe wrote: »
    MVP is outta Roc, O Red and JC. I think Roc gone get the 1st crown from Champion though because the caliber of opponents he faced, they will argue JC battled to many new niggas, Twork, Chess and the other nigga from bullpen/writers bloque. If O body Brizz its gonna be hard not to give it to him.

lol at JC but ya bro Ored and Tay Roc is a toss up. Right now my bias is towards Ored because I felt he clearly won all his battles this year.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    The Recipe

lol at JC but ya bro Ored and Tay Roc is a toss up. Right now my bias is towards Ored because I felt he clearly won all his battles this year.

I think its more of a phenomenon with JC mixied with his return niggas really fucking with him you gotta consider that.

I think its more of a phenomenon with JC mixied with his return niggas really fucking with him you gotta consider that.

JC never went anywhere he just didnt battle on URL. Niggas just need to stop being lazy and being so in love with the “brand”.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    5th LetterElzo69RenaissanceMallyG

JC never went anywhere he just didnt battle on URL. Niggas just need to stop being lazy and being so in love with the “brand”.

His return to URL was a big deal niggas been asking for it for like 3 years, When the last time you watched a D League game, Arena Football game or a minor league game?

His return to URL was a big deal niggas been asking for it for like 3 years, When the last time you watched a D League game, Arena Football game or a minor league game?

URL and RBE have the same talent. Bad analogy.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.

URL and RBE have the same talent. Bad analogy.

The NBA and the D League share some of the same talent last time I checked nobody still dont watch D League same thing in the minor leagues. You just cant accept fax......
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 14
    MVP: Tay Roc
    Comeback Battler of the Year: O-Red
    Fell Off The Most: Chess
    Most Improved:
    Best Female Battler:
    Best Overall Event of The Year: TRAFFIC 3
    NITTY VS. IRON
    CHESS VS. TAY ROC
    GEECHI VS. GLU
    HOLLOW VS. ROC
    BRIZZ VS. ILL WILL
    Bodybag of the year: RED VS. SHOWOFF
    Biggest Upset of the year: JOE vs. DOUGY (?)
    BRIZZ VS. CAL
    Daylyt vs. Mickey Factz
    REX VS. K-SHINE