What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

YouTuber continues to date girl with video of train leaks out

Replies

• CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 1
    be jealous!!!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    HundredEyes
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha

I was to late!
    CapitalBCainVIBEDupac
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can y'all see the number of posts? It ain't showing on my shit.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 1
    can we close this shit out with pics of this chick. i aint even see shit some one lay down her pictorial an put the masterlock on this joint
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    an if a dude has 4 kids all aged 4.....watch how hes judged

nasty, musty, dirty dicked, can be trusted. etc etc

That is nasty af

but wiuld he good enough to marry once he got his life together with a nice job and house?

I guess. Niggas with multiple baby mamas get cuffed every day.

do they really?

they get cuffed by who.....tramps with no more options cause they been around the block and have no life skills?

i guess i can see that....

but you are not sure you would or wouldnt stay linked up with dude for the long run is what you saying?

bruh... When I lived in Pontiac I knew of a dude that had something like 10-11 kids. My next door neighbor was one of his ex's with one of those kids. Dude had two chicks in the hospital at once giving birth a day apart for two of them kids and the nigga still had no shortage of chicks trying to bag him.

All of them chicks are dumb af. They lose all rights to complain about baby daddy issues but like I said before, those type of chicks don't care who they fool with. As long as dude have somewhat local fame then it's all good to them
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Busta Carmichael thagreat45
    VIBE wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    <—- 1000th post fuckers!!!!

wow bro.. if it wasn't for that fucking spam block I would've had it, I just forgot to come back in 120 seconds bc I was high..

yeh that spam block scared the shit out of me..
    iunno what made me log on but @HundredEyes “saw the need” to at me and i come in here and see yall on that bullshit! hahaha

i got hit wit it too and got scared as fuck like “they go get my shit!!!!” :joy: :joy:

but i was watchin that shit all day and the thread slowed down like a muthafucka..
    so ur welcome for speedin the process! lmmfao
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    thereactionatorVIBEHundredEyes thagreat45
    oh and i remembered why @HundredEyes hates me..

herman-cain-smile.gif
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    HundredEyes Olorun22Inglewood_Bthagreat45
  • twenty2twenty2 My Ideals May Not Be Ideal But I Deal...Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Here's a question...

What says more about a chick... The quantity of dudes she lets between her legs...or the quality?

And for you immature niggas... We all know what "ain't shit niggas" is... If a broad got a low number...but they ALL "ain't shit niggas"...you judgin or nah?
    Sionthagreat45
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    How can y'all see the number of posts? It ain't showing on my shit.

it's under the thread title along w the views..
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a lot of you that show so much disdain for women are sexually deprived or closeted. Those are the only possibilities.

shit like that should be disclosed up front tho. Kinda like you married a nigga and one day you get an email talmbout "Westie, here's an update list of sex offenders in your area" and that nigga's mugshot is in the email with y'all's address.

Yall gotta use better examples than pedos and rapists to compare this to...

And see, this is where you're dead fucking wrong. Next time you wanna try to make a point, make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about.

In at least 25% of the states in this country, you can be placed on the sex offender registry for public urination.
    In at least 6 states you can be forced to register for getting caught with a hooker.
    In EVERY state you can be forced to register for getting caught fucking in a car, in a park, or on a beach or any public place.
    In the majority of the country you can be placed on the registry if you're seen naked in your own home through a window from the street or sidewalk.
    Along those lines, if you're seen having sex or rubbing one out through a window or open doorway while in your own home you're pretty much guaranteed a spot on the registry.
    In the majority of the country streaking, flashing titties, ass, pussy, or dick for fun, or anything that falls under the definition of "indecent exposure" could get you on the registry as well and it WILL get you on it if they can prove you did it for some sort of sexual gratification.

You can be placed on the registry and never touch another person or have any desire to. You and your man have prolly fucked in the car at least once. If you had been seen by someone and they called the cops, the chances are extremely high that you would be a registered sex offender right now.

kmbhul81tmf7.gif
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    twenty2I Self Lord & Master
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2
    I think a lot of you that show so much disdain for women are sexually deprived or closeted. Those are the only possibilities.

or we can just not hoe-ism in a woman we would want to settle with.

I just told you, a lot of women have done hoe shit and more likely than not you will never know.

Again, there's a difference between knowing..........and not knowing.

You're smart enough to know that what you're saying is a false equivalence, so why even make that argument?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be clutch if BangBros came and scooped her up to show this nigga money mean more than love. Some bitches thirsty forever.
    To u money is more important to u
    32DaysOfInfiniti