What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Them Massage Joints

Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody ever stop by one of them shits? They any good?
marc123 i ro nyOlorun22illestni99ainneMallyGdamnkpHundredEyes deadeyeblackgod813MrCrookedLetterStoneColdMikeymiamivice305silverfoxxKingFreeman5onblackhandside32DaysOfInfinitiFosheezy

Replies

• marc123marc123 Posts: 16,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    I cant front, i thought about it b4. But with my luck, when i go. That will be the day its gets raided. Then i'd be in lockup for payin for handjob, no thx.

They gon post your face on the internet too. Not a very happy ending. Just go to a strip club.

Yea, that too. Def not worth the quick nut.
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2
    Kat wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    I cant front, i thought about it b4. But with my luck, when i go. That will be the day its gets raided. Then i'd be in lockup for payin for handjob, no thx.

They gon post your face on the internet too. Not a very happy ending. Just go to a strip club.

Eh, Not the same thing. Titty bars are jus a place to look at naked broads while hangin w friends. Massage parlors are about gettin a quick nut.
    blackgod813luke1733
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2
    Been to a few in my lifetime. Its legit!!
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,815 Regulator
    Been years ive been to one.

my nephew and youngest cousin were talking about how they went up to one earlier this year the way them lil niggas was tellin us older heads the story just seemed hilarious
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall do know yall cant get in trouble with your wives right? Just tell her u going to the spa