What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Jordan Peele Breaks Down 'Get Out' Fan Theories

Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderPosts: 45,570 Regulator
Good watch

Fuck you, I'm a mod
  Colin$mackabi$hMsSouthernRevolver OcelotValentinez A. KaiserMax.dnyce215sapp08_2001CJThe Hueatribecalledgabiloch121Already Home_17playmaker88victory_kidmike06dasmooth1blue_london

Replies

• Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was dope but F him for not using y'all thread for this.

BTW that thread should be in FOF if it's not already.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    Idiopathic Jokersapp08_2001
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,570 Regulator

Any of these theories in that thread?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod

Any of these theories in that thread?

From what I remember, it was a few em. The cotton one of course, the deer/Chris' mom etc.

The only one I'm sure that wasn't in there was the one about the song ol boy was playing on the porch. Even Jordan was like "you reaching bruh".
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,027 Regulator
    edited December 5
    This was dope. A small part of me wishes he didn't do it tho and just let ppl have their theories to debate til the end of time. cuz the movie is great enough that there's a million interpretations.

But since he did fuck it this was cool. The movie being rod's daydream was a super reach but I like that take on it lol. And I did not pick up on grandpa/the grounds keeper greeting the guests at all. That attention to detail is another reason why the movie is so good.

I gotta watch this again
    Already Home_17Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only surprise is the cereal and milk, swore there was a meaning behind it
      Colin$mackabi$hsapp08_2001blue_london
    His next movie is gonna be a gift and a curse. I'm sure it'll be good but it won't be a surprise like get out was....which means the fan theories are gonna be out of fuckin control cuz ppl are gonna be expecting to find shit in everything.
    Revolver OcelotHustleThaDon
    His next movie is gonna be a gift and a curse. I'm sure it'll be good but it won't be a surprise like get out was....which means the fan theories are gonna be out of fuckin control cuz ppl are gonna be expecting to find shit in everything.

Yeah hope he don't go the M. Night route.

• sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

p9tjanD.gif
    Let him release the movie first

p9tjanD.gif
    Let him release the movie first

I'm not saying it's gonna be bad or anything...I'm just saying look at how hard ppl have reached after watching get out...now that we know what to expect from his movies, niggas gon be on 100 with the theories.