What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Is "Got Til its Gone" the GOAT Janet Jackson song?

TheGOATTheGOAT El CoyoteunknownPosts: 15,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 4 in R&B & Alternatives
Got Til Its Gone ft QTip & Joni Mitchell

Is "Got Til its Gone" the GOAT Janet Jackson song? 16 votes

Yes
12%
blackgod813BrideofKilla 2 votes
Nah
87%
buttuh_bdwade206Broddierip.dillaIbexTurfaholicBreezy_KilroySoloman_The_WiseJLlama1980onetoughmiracleO.G.KingFreemanKnowReasonForPeaceRevolver Ocelot 14 votes

Replies

• buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    Nah Janet got hella shit but it's a great song
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    onetoughmiraclerip.dillaQiv_OwanSoloman_The_Wise
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to bump the hell out of Got Til Its Gone
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Nah Janet got hella shit but it's a great song

This
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So yall just gonna vote no but not drop a better song?
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • 270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think q tip used to smash that..he said it on drink champs
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    Might as well made this a Janet Jackson appreciation thread..every track mentioned or posted above including 'got til is gone' is classic.
    blackgod813Soloman_The_Wise
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I Get So Lonely

Damnnn i forgot
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    Produced by yours truly

Although Flyte Tyme took credit for that

Great song but Janet got classic songs for ages far better
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

• Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    I Get So Lonely

Yup then I Get So Lonely would be in my top 3
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    Every song on that velvet rope concert she did on hbo in the 90s was classic.
    photo.jpg
    Soloman_The_Wiseonetoughmiracle
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    That's the way love goes is

The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moved to R&B section

...BODYBAG
    CJ
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    Nah

just to name a few...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    onetoughmiracledontdiedontkillanyon