What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

KOTD: Aye Verb vs B Dot.. Off of the “World Domination 7 Los Angeles” card…

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 5 in The Battle Rap Zone

KOTD: Aye Verb vs B Dot.. Off of the “World Domination 7 Los Angeles” card… 9 votes

Aye Verb…
44%
giftedHarlemThumzUpTHIRDSUPREMEMicmacmar3of3m 4 votes
B Dot…
22%
geechee slimclairvoyance 2 votes
Debatable…
33%
dbrazil412double0sugeiKingGodGivBiz 3 votes
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
Tagged:

Replies

• Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This battle needed to be longer.. both were cooking
    dbrazil412
  • clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B Dot…
    Hows Organik gonna call time during BDots 'showtime'....Verb should of told ganik he can keep going but "we know it aint gonna be that though"...

Got B Dot winning 3-0...but ill watch again before i vote.
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fuck? Lmao, why would you want your opponent to get all his shit off if he's gone over the time limit?
  • clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B Dot…
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    The fuck? Lmao, why would you want your opponent to get all his shit off if he's gone over the time limit?

When youre opponent is on a roll it looks good on cam and makes for a potential classic that will build up views. Plus I dont think B Dot was that much over the time limit if at all. The rounds were already short, a 15 to 30 sec grace period woouldnt have hurt...I really wanted to hear the rest of B Dots 1st.

B Dot " i ride up"

Organik "time"

Smh

• iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,265 Regulator
    Debatable…
    This is highly debatable if Bdots first wasnt cut short I would probably lean 2-1 Bdot taking the first and third. Verb got the second clear.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • giftedgifted Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Aye Verb…
    Top 5 battle this year. Both brought it. I had it as a debatable but edged it to Verb 2-1. Best he’s come in a long time. Boot always fire but need to slow it down a bit so we can catch the words. B-dot vs Xcel set it up please.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    should ve been unlimited rounds
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

iKingGodGivBiz
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye Verb…
    Man this shit was a classic.

Verb 2-1

It all boils down to who you gave the first round to.

Verb round 2
    Dot round 3
  • giftedgifted Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Aye Verb…
    Yeah I concur. Let them eat especially when they cooking like that. Who’s gonna object to that? BDot with the sly dis to Organic and them lot.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But then again this nigga Bdot long winded as fuck fam rapped for 40 mins against Danny Myers aint no way
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Micmacmar3of3mMicmacmar3of3m Richmond VaPosts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye Verb…
    dope battle..... right nigga come around and hit that "nobody wanna hear that shareef" angle on bdot n he gon b in trouble.. i got verb gettn his first win i seen him get n awhile
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye Verb…
    Verb showed dot what it is to be a vet. U not just battling Verb , u fightin the time clocc as well. and like a vet Verb knew this.