What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Oh shit! Jigga and jaz O together before chi town 444 show tonight!

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,089 Regulator
    270crownst wrote: »

Hiphop!

What the fuck does Jay Z have on..

Lol first thing I thought. That's definitely the top shelf of the Yeezus collection.
    CashmoneyDuxI Self Lord & Masterpower_wisdomMallyG
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6
    Jazo face looks like "he still aint sent me a check yet... and I need to go to the bathroom"
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
    KingFreemanblackgod813MallyGlion_heart
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...So did Jaz-O sign the contract this time around??...
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake News! Its Jaz-O with Bruse Wayne and Shenco
    DarthRozaySwiffness!
  • FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    They should've performed Hawaiian Sophie for old time's sake. With hawaiian shirts and everything.

Jay Should've Parachuted Onto The Stage

COJq4z0UsAAg9V8.jpg

LMAO I hate ya'll niggas sometimes
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    DENVER BRONCOS | ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE | LOS ANGELES LAKERS (read: Kobe Bryant)
    blackgod813 wrote: »
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol
    Swiffness!
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,815 Regulator
    Jaz lookin like he'll have a hard time rappin his Jigga What verse.

props to this tho long over due.

Jay seems to be deading all his old beefs Joe,Jimmy,Nas,Prodigy,Jaz,Dame etc
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't wait for his album on Roc Nation

bet it's out before Jay Elec's
  • KingLuciano KingLuciano Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Bring it on live would be dope!
    blue_londononetoughmiracle
  • bossflossybossflossy Posts: 314 ✭✭✭✭
    BedStuy wrote: »
    I've been waiting on this since jigga shouted him out on twitter when he received his writing award. About fucking time... Now i wonder if he can patch things up with Top Gunna & Dehaven.

that will never happen. dehaven didn't 'snitch' on emory jones, but he made some statements that didn't help the case.

dehaven got picked up after he had quit the game and told the investigators that he used to sell dope with emory, but no more. him admitting they sold dope gave emory no action at a plea. dehaven was dropped from the case and emory had to take what was given to him. they caught emory red handed, so dehaven admitting guilt didn't convict emory, but it left him no real options to fight the case
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Heard Sauce Money Was Wheeled Into The Venue On An Oversized Recliner

maxresdefault.jpg
    MaywoodraheemclassickBreezy_KilroyLcnsdbyROYALTYDa Homey Six DeuceCashmoneyDuxsilverfoxxpower_wisdomonetoughmiracleBender Rodrigueztexasdaking88scrapper1
  • raheemclassickraheemclassick Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Shawn Carter to Jay-Z damn you on Jaz dick

And to think, Jaz-O and the rest of the kats from back then used to call Shawn Carter, Jazzy"
    Yeah from Jazzy to Jay Z.
    onetoughmiracle
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaz lookin like he'll have a hard time rappin his Jigga What verse.

props to this tho long over due.

Jay seems to be deading all his old beefs Joe,Jimmy,Nas,Prodigy,Jaz,Dame etc

When he peace up with Joe?
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,815 Regulator
    dudes been cool since last yr im gonna say since Jigga was on the "All The Way Up" remix
    Focal Point
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dudes been cool since last yr im gonna say since Jigga was on the "All The Way Up" remix

I thought he meant Budden
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    Jigga cool with Buddens too I think
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay did what he needed to do to get to where he got.

sometimes you need to leave niggas behind so they wont slow you down.

its ok to come back to get them....but sometimes them niggas need to understand the game from a real players point of view an not some block hugging mindframe.
    niggas dont even know when they stopping someone from progressing and some do. they just dont care.

i have read nothing but jigga hate on this site for a long time on how he used such and such an didnt help such and such.

without never understand.....niggas hated on him.

but look now.

who were the real haters?

dont give him props for coming back to help folk or make up with folk...give him props for being strong enough o leave them niggas behind to become great.

life is all about perspective.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

KnowReasonForPeacedetcatinva
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay did what he needed to do to get to where he got.

sometimes you need to leave niggas behind so they wont slow you down.

its ok to come back to get them....but sometimes them niggas need to understand the game from a real players point of view an not some block hugging mindframe.
    niggas dont even know when they stopping someone from progressing and some do. they just dont care.

i have read nothing but jigga hate on this site for a long time on how he used such and such an didnt help such and such.

without never understand.....niggas hated on him.

but look now.

who were the real haters?

dont give him props for coming back to help folk or make up with folk...give him props for being strong enough o leave them niggas behind to become great.

life is all about perspective.
    He helped how did he give him a check kus that help anything else is boy pussy money is god to us