What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

How soon...

KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can you go raw after ya girl gets an abortion? Like is there a creampie with no consequence period?
TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
nwfyah.jpg
blackgod813marc123VulcanRavenGhost313808HiLife808Ghostdenithegawdpachá12Olorun22CapitalBTurfaholicatribecalledgabikid_khameleononetoughmiracleCeLLaR-DooRCashmoneyDux7figzSneakDZAdeadeyeenglishdudeBobOblahHafBaykedRickyRichaneed123Cain32DaysOfInfinitiChi Snowillestni99ainneBender Rodriguezthagreat45

Replies

• blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fuck with her heavy but she not wifey material so lil man had to get dealt wit.

Elaborate not material
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you go raw after ya girl gets an abortion? Like is there a creampie with no consequence period?

There's no consequences

But I waited about 2-3 days
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

KingFreemanCashmoneyDuxChi Snowthagreat45
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minus well marry her
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

thagreat45
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My niggas telling me to dead it altogether.
    nwfyah.jpg
    onetoughmiracle7figzBender Rodriguezthagreat45
    Brian B. wrote: »
    I fuck with her heavy but she not wifey material so lil man had to get dealt wit.

Elaborate not material

Her vagifax is a lil crazy.

hol up bruh

so this hoe gettin ran thru, you kno it & still goin raw?
    tenor.gif
    CapitalB wrote: »

Elaborate not material

Her vagifax is a lil crazy.

a lil crazy and u goin in raw??!

source.gif

U niggas trying it. Foh.
    nwfyah.jpg
    CapitalBI Self Lord & Master
    Always some niggas in midst trying to twist shit.
    nwfyah.jpg
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better call Raw