What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Disaster Artist (Dec 8th) James Franco, Seth Rogen

TheGOATTheGOAT El CoyoteunknownPosts: 15,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I listened to Seth Rogen do an podcast w/ Nerdist about this and the film is based on a true story about a movie called "The Room" and specifically the director Tommy Wiseau.

Its regarded by many as the worst film ever made.

Seth said James (who is a method actor & director of this film) directed the film in character the whole time.
    Lou_CypherLUClEN  Colin$mackabi$h
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've read that its a really good movie too. I think i might check it out this weekend.
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I listened to Seth Rogen do an podcast w/ Nerdist about this and the film is based on a true story about a movie called "The Room" and specifically the director Tommy Wiseau.

Seth said James (who is a method actor & director of this film) directed the film in character the whole time.

You never heard of the room?

"You're tearing me apart lisa!"

"It's bullshit I did not hit her!....Oh hi Mark"
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Idiopathic JokerL3NULou_Cypheratribecalledgabi
    Beta wrote: »

I never saw it. But ive seen parts of it on youtube videos discussing terrible films
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never saw it. But ive seen parts of it on youtube videos discussing terrible films

I never seen it either lol

But with screenjunkies and cinemasins I didn't need to
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Yea im pretty sure it was a cinemasins video i watched on it
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been using "what a story Mark" irl for like 13 years now.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    BetaLou_Cypheratribecalledgabi
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The internet been a buzz about this. I fux w the franco bros. I'll watch online
    I won't be watching cause I don't fuck with the Apatow crew. Especially Franco. It is a good idea for a movie though.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Broddie wrote: »
    I won't be watching cause I don't fuck with the Apatow crew. Especially Franco. It is a good idea for a movie though.

Whats the beef with franco?
    Broddie wrote: »

Whats the beef with franco?

Just don't like his acting or his public personality.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    atribecalledgabi
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,570 Regulator
    Lmao I seen The Room a while back when I sat in my ex's film class one day. It's hilarious
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    atribecalledgabi
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,570 Regulator
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The room came on adult swim for no reason one late night im like wtf is this and where is eric andre?

That shit was garbage I cant imagine who actually watched that whole movie