Post Your Favorite HipHop Illuminati Videos ((The Conspiracy Theorist's Wet Dream))

1235

Comments

  • Cousin CalvinCousin Calvin Posts: 97
    edited July 2011
    [video=vimeo;26776042]



    at 10:15 checkered floor i bet nonya know wat that means, some evil ass n*ggas in the industry

    ^worldstar comment

    REAL TALK, i was in the barbershop and noticed we got the same floor.... lemme find out my barber is apart of the dark side
  • musicology1985musicology1985 Posts: 4,632
    edited July 2011
  • YoungGoldieYoungGoldie Posts: 11,325
    edited July 2011
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    illuminati is real . even pac startd to study on it

    Pac did study it,but thought it was bullshit. I studied da shit,and pretty much feel da same way he did about it.

    5:30 mark
  • Cousin CalvinCousin Calvin Posts: 97
    edited July 2011
  • geechee slimgeechee slim Posts: 1,652
    edited July 2011
    memphis10 wrote: »
    Got one for yall type illuminati backwards and put .com behind it in your web browser and tell me what you find

    Holy fucking shit.

    And I thought ol' boy meant to say "funny how everything leads back to NASA."
  • DopefiendDopefiend Posts: 86
    edited July 2011
    beatstacks wrote: »
    ...the real conspiracy is religion. Isn't it the big picture of all this talk about "devil worshipping"..."pussy believers". I mean shit...its got the believers and non believers actually believing...

    You made an account just to say that? U soundin kinda devilish cuz, where you came from?
  • cobblandcobbland Posts: 3,463
    edited July 2011
    Good drop, but this has been going on in the entertainment industry for a while.
  • I'm gonna try to breathe life back into this year-old thread.

    I heard two faggots make a song about "real niggas and bad bitches in the building."
    The song was called "Church" but some fags named Meek and Drake. Now if that ain't the illuminati trying to take your mind off God, I donno what is.
  • SHAYDEEEESHAYDEEEE Posts: 1,720
    all interes
    memphis10 wrote: »
    Thing is about the actual illuminati itself is the fact that, no the rappers are not directly involved in the illumanati. There are only certain bloodlines that actually compose the true illumanati. There are several things that are happening right now directly in front of people's eyes, but only the uninitiated or the blind will not see what it is. However, those of us who see these things or those who are involved all acknowledge what is happening. Where rappers are not in the illuminati, they are being used due to their blatant influence they have over the culture. We dress like, walk like, talk like, and act like hip hop. That is a wide range of influence. They are being used to push an occult agenda which is deeply rooted in luciferianism. Like in my city, it's gd, vice lords, bloods, and crips all over the place. you know the main way they identify each other, and how we know what kind of neighborhood we in? They use symbols, hand signs, and coded language (which strangely all have origins to occuly symbology) to a person who know nothing about gang life, they wont understand why when you shake a certain nigga hand his fingers are purposely positioned to see what you rep without saying it loud. They want to see if you will complete the handshakes with them. Or why a certain nigga may just ask you "all is well?" if you are in a certain gang or know anything about it, you will know exactly how to respond. That shit is all a microcasm of the secret socities before us now. However their aim is much darker and much larger.

    educate yourself or follow another sheep (which may actually be a wolf)

    http://www.vigilantcitizen.com
    http://www.secretarcana.com
    http://www.knowledgefiles.com

    you are one foolish gullible ass dude who is quick to believe some retarded shit just because its conventional. if there was a group who wanted so badly to take over the world in an evil way, they wouldnt leave any fuckin clues about it. you get the face palm because you have studied this shit so much and not a single word of it is true. i hate that illuminati shit listen to that 2pac audio he was on point 100%
  • SHAYDEEEESHAYDEEEE Posts: 1,720
    Fast forward straight to 10:00 on this one. See the coincidence between Aaliyah, Tupac, James Brown, and Michael Jackson's death. It's creepy.

    seriously, of aaalllllllllllllllllllllll the celebrities who died 3 of them were on the 25th so their must be some occult symbolism to it? did biggie, left eye, or any other famous person die on the 25th of anything? whitney houston maybe? they make two asanyne assumptions here... one is that tragedies dont happen on accident when your famous. the other is that their is some significance in every little detail that might provide clues that this "illuminati" intentionally put out their. you called the naysayers the ignorant ones but i think you are so interested in this bullshit for the same reason everyone else who is is. cause ur too dumb to follow politics or read up on your history.
  • SHAYDEEEESHAYDEEEE Posts: 1,720
    memphis10 wrote: »
    @shaydeeeee the beautiful thing about America is we're all free to believe what we want. I have my view, you have yours. So run wit whatever makes ya feel better lil dude

    you look for stuff that isnt there and i find it appalling and sad that people who are into this shit dont read up on their world history or something productive you study this shit designed to scare people into thinking there is some omnipotent force of humans controlling everything. i hope you wake up at some point. sometimes you gotta take things at face value not look for hidden meanings or a government conspiracy
  • SHAYDEEEESHAYDEEEE Posts: 1,720
    memphis10 wrote: »
    Lol I hope you stop thinking that your limited and narrow view is the only right one. but this right here you doin now is some fuck nigga shit. I don't do the internet back and forth shit. I'm done. go play somewhere.

    lol i love when people say some outlandish shit like its fact and can't back it up the least bit. i never claimed i had all the answers like you did homie
  • SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    ....if there was a group who wanted so badly to take over the world in an evil way, they wouldnt leave any fuckin clues about it...


    lmfao. And you base that on what? How you feel? You're not in any of these groups, so how can you say what they would or wouldn't do.

    The only reason for alie is if the truth is too powerful. But if you tell one lie, you HAVE to tell another and another. It escalates to a point where the truth slips out, and often into the hands of the good few. To say they wouldn't leave "clues" is assanine.
  • SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    ... you called the naysayers the ignorant ones but i think you are so interested in this bullshit for the same reason everyone else who is is. cause ur too dumb to follow politics or read up on your history.

    Bitch, I'll chew your head OFF with history, politics, and even grammar you non-typing, non-capital-letter-using bastard.

    Politics have been fucking [BLACK] people forever.
    Our HISTORY is fucked up with slavery.
    So how do we keep niggers enslaved in a post-slavery world?
    Music, liquor, twitter, and all that shit that keeps us occupied.
    I bet you are a stereotypical coon who knows every dance the white man loves to see us do.

    YOU are a slave and you don't even know it. And if knowledge is power, I'll kick your ass everywhere.

    Don't go there with me, you won't win. I know more about black/american history than you do, I can promise that.

  • SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    i find it appalling and sad that people who are into this shit dont read up on their world history or something productive you study this shit designed to scare people into thinking there is some omnipotent force of humans controlling everything. i hope you wake up at some point...

    The same fool who says
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    i never claimed i had all the answers like you did homie

    I still wanna hear what you have to say about history. Like who secret societies have existed forever. How they've infiltrated mainstreem media and politics (no debate). How hypnotism, reversed messages, symbology, reenforced stereotypes, sex, drugs, and negativity is being pumped into our music and life.

    I don't believe every book or video about the "illumminati" but you can't deny it's real.
  • DAMN I wish I could have a live chat, I'd chew you UP my dog.
    It'll be Dizaster vs Canibus all over my dog. You gon' need a notebook.
  • SHAYDEEEESHAYDEEEE Posts: 1,720
    DAMN I wish I could have a live chat, I'd chew you UP my dog.
    It'll be Dizaster vs Canibus all over my dog. You gon' need a notebook.

    change ur tampon and lets do this debate. im glad someone takes pride in knowing politics dont get me wrong at all, but homeboy i was talking to did not he based his claims on speculations and pointless observations. and if your gonna debate me with the premise that whatever it is has anything to do with satan just call it quits now. secret societies, sure they exist, sure members have gotten rich, but to say that they control the media, entertainment industry, food corporations, all behind some curtains and all politicians know about it and act as the puppets is turd in the punch bowl stupid, and the idea that such an organization would get itself caught by leaving clues in symbolism, despite being so smart...... i mean its not impossible, but so far from plausible that i would never consider entertaining the idea.

    if you can school me in history im glad, because i havent reached even close to the tip of the iceberg in that subject minus brief overviews, which i plan to change, and i'm glad some people take pride in education in this age of stupidity and jersey shore.
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,529
    Did @sion ever answer the question? Because I don't see anything...
  • abratster2 wrote: »
    beatstacks wrote: »
    ...the real conspiracy is religion.

    +1

    It makes more sense to me that some sort of ancient Illuminati came up with the idea of Jesus and God
    and wrote it down in a book and used it as a tool to convince people on how they should act and think.
    that'd be a much more effective tool than using some random black guys and lady gaga.

    With that foresight you'd think you'd be able to figure out that its practically the same fucking thing...

    In case you forgot, Jesus was 2000 years ago.

    The people they are trying to control these days dont see Jesus in the same light as they use to
  • This shit is real, I clocked meek sold it in his house party video few months back, someone upload it and I will point it out, it was so blatent, actually very sad considering. Think about it this way, anyone can blow, all they need to do is sell their soul and other that have already done so (the major players in the industry) will just simply 'put you on' and before you know it the artist is every where, magazine covers, tv shows, billboards etc. The artist gets the fame that they always wanted, its called IMC, integrated marketing communications. Think about, Sony Corporation signs artists to their record company, and they also own Sony pictures, this same Sony gives us televisions so we can watch it on, also gives us the sony walkman and hi fi serts to listen to the music and also gives us the playstation. They are able to blow their artists up quickly and easily. There are only four major record labels in the whole world Sony, Universal (they also own Universal studios - just like Sony pictures) Warner Bros (they also own movies) and emi from Lodon. As u can see its pretty simple when there are only 4 major music companies to blow someone up. Lady gaga and Beyonce are in Sony (hint) and they are huge.
    The bible wasnt lying when the devil tried to tempt Jesus but failed miserably when he offered him fame and fortune. But imagine how much of these clowns would and have.



    Its usually the insecure peeps who feel they aint shit without the money and fame, probably cah they cant get girls and they have low self esteem, they feel they have nothing to lose cah they are already dead thats why nas said ' where u abused as a child scared to smile they called u ugly, but life is hard hug me, dont reject me! God son across the belly, ill prove u lost already!

    Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Nothing lasts forever. We all die, but some are goin to heaven and some KNOW they are goin to hell. Thats why Weezy said on Tha Mobb, 'and what happens when the reaper comes, im just hoping that he sends the elevator up!' Hope for the best, expect the worst!
  • evoljeanyesevoljeanyes Posts: 3,604
    Has anyone ever noticed that its always someone who believesnin god or someone who is against the Illuminati that decides to make us aware of all their practices and symbolism? Why are we worries about their symbols and shit if? Why not leave us uneducated to the shut and keep their practices obscure. We are the ones pushing their brand tight now. Searching for it in videos and shut because some bottomless claims on the internet.

    You are apart of the problem if you're pushing this crap. PR searching for anything with fire or skulls to claim Illuminati. Also this entire thread has zero facts or sources lol. Illumati is a marketing machine right now. I would throw it all in my shit so y'all loom at it over an.over again to call me a Satan worshipper. Brainwashing yourselves. Selling fear to the masses so the real villain can come save you from yourselves
  • Let's start with history and work our way to politics.
    HISTORY:
    William Lynch in 1712 gave a speech on "the secret to controlling your slaves" by setting them up against one another. Things like skin tone can put blacks against one another (how music videos prefer lighter and white women than dark ones).

    "Don't forget you must pitch the old Black vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slave vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your White servants and overseers distrust all Blac ks , but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect, and trust only us. Gentlemen, these Kits are your Keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful."

    All that concludes that we're still slaves and we still worship money, cars, and the white-man's dream.
    Politics are coming soon.
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 953
    Its funny. Every rebuttal to one of these videos always dismisses the whole concept of secret societies. But to disown secret societies is stupid in itself when there have been past presidents who've ADMITTED the existence of these societies. So for some dumb ill informed negro to just dismiss it and say "yall really believe in this illuminati sh*t". Its YOU who's the idiot because its people smarter than me & you who have died (William Cooper) who've discovered info that proves the existence of these organizations. Secret societies DEFINITELY have existed and still do. No dumb negro can change that
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 953
    ^^^^Yep. That whole "Ppl are stupid and just hate to see ppl successful" argument doesn't hold up. Illuminati been around WAY before Jigga. Jayz is just a PUPPET being he's the most influential hip hop star. They pay him well, while he takes the heat off them. Case in point, NOBODY talks about the Russian billionaire who really owns the NETS. He's the one with the affiliations. Ppl talk about Jayz bringing the NETS to brooklyn etc..If something goes wrong best believe ppl will point to Jigga. He's just a figurehead with no real power lol. Secret societies aren't dumb
Sign In or Register to comment.