What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Pimp C. Vs. Master P. Whats beef... Urban legends Vol 3.

hrap-120hrap-120 Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Face Off Forum
Pimp+C+shirt.jpg

There are more than one version of the story but the one most commonly told is that Master P. didnt pay Pimp C. what they agreed on for the song "Break 'em Off", or possibly something else.

Pimp C. has never been the type of dude to hold his tongue, so he started bad-mouthing Master P. over and over again and talking tough. This was during the era were Master P. had the streets on lock and he wasnt to be fooled with under any circumstance.

To make a long story short, Pimp C. ended up being kidnapped and taken to a motel room were he was hog-tied, pistol-whipped and peter-rolled, legend has it that Master P. showed up at the motel and called J. Prince on the phone and asked J. Prince for the green-light to murk Pimp C., J. Prince was furious and warned Master P. that retaliation wouldnt be minimal and to turn Pimp C. loose.

They let PimP C. go and the shit was squashed after a period of time andI think No limit was banned in alot of parts of Texas. Pimp C. let be known how he felt about the situation in interviews, and most importantly his music.

You niggaz week so you call Houston for the hit
But didn't know that we got gangsta niggaz all over this bitch
So now you bitches gotta deal with the King hoe
Cause you done crossed me 3 three times, we just can't let that go
And to that phony 2Pac that threatend my precious momma
You In It Now? Its a bitch for life you'll feel the drama
They gonna be flyin' you to the center for that gun-shot trauma
You could get hit in your Bentley or your Purple? Impala
BIIITCH!
j-prince.jpg

Maybe you was in yo' drop, that's when my boys love to pop
Make his fuckin jelly junk, stepdaddy got hit with a pump
Hit with a pump, it's in my lap at all times nigga
And ain't nuttin for that fuck boy to get hit nigga
Cause y'all niggaz is some motherfuckin hoes
When y'all want your rep I saw your motherfuckin clothes
Your shoes ain't tight and you're phony at your shows
So bend your ass over like a bitch is supposed
I make my fuckin music for the boys with the O's
The old school pros and the strip club hoes
The boys with the hard in the motherfuckin South
Bitch you ain't had a hit since I sold you "Break 'em off"
(R.I.P Pimp C.)

Replies

• Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Ahhh yeah I remember this. People seem to forget P was heavy in them streets back then.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    Tsotsi Cape Townbanginscrew901
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Good read, you got anymore hip-hop stories that go beyond music?
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,080
    edited August 2010
    lol@ phony 2pac...yukmouth use 2 roast p fa that shit all da time,,,
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • gman82gman82 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
  • hrap-120hrap-120 Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Good read, you got anymore hip-hop stories that go beyond music?

Man I got a story about Suga Free and some sherm-heads that will have you dyin'.

gee757 wrote: »
    lol@ phony 2pac...yukmouth use 2 roast p fa that shit all da time,,,

Yuk should have stayed fuckin' with Dru Down and 'nem 'cause them pimp-niccas had AK47 skills
    they the ones ran Too Short out of Oakland, Chris Hicks and them nicca's did not play.

Yuk is a beast
    , you know the homie Knumbskull is in the bing with like 20 counts of rape, sodomy, and sex abuse charges.
    edited August 2010
    Not to glorify this shit, but you never hear shit like this in today's game, i guess its a good thing
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Nice one, 'Rap...
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    edited August 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Yuk should have stayed fuckin' with Dru Down and 'nem 'cause them pimp-niccas had AK47 skills
    they the ones ran Too Short out of Oakland, Chris Hicks and them nicca's did not play.

Yuk is a beast
    , you know the homie Knumbskull is in the bing with like 20 counts of rape, sodomy, and sex abuse charges.

dru is still fuukin wit yuk hez n da REGIME i heard about that too short shit 2 lol...& yeah yukmizzle is a beast on da mic & that clown knumbskull is lock'd up ova that foolish shit he shouldve been fuukin wit yuk instead of doin that dumb shit he got a mean name 2 Garrick Demond Husbands..lol
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    //////////////////////////
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    damn!!!!!!!!!!
    edited August 2010
    if p would have killed pimp c, hell would have broken loose.
    edited August 2010
    MR.CJ wrote: »

yeah da rapalot mafia aint no joke they chased cuuurly & da gggay-unit outta houston lol...
    edited August 2010

i think p had too much respect for j prince to kill pimp, but if he did kill him, damn!!!!!!!!!!
    edited August 2010
    yeah da rapalot mafia aint no joke they chased cuuurly & da gggay-unit outta houston lol...

i heard about that.
    edited August 2010
    i think p had too much respect for j prince to kill pimp, but if he did kill him, damn!!!!!!!!!!

true. thats why he called him up.
    edited August 2010
    I wonder where bun was at durin all this
    Tsotsi Cape Town
    edited August 2010
    ok, i need to hear the story between no limit and cash money.
    edited August 2010
    this is why snoop signed with no limit. lol
    edited August 2010
    why was yukmouth and master p beefing?
    edited August 2010
    why was yukmouth and master p beefing?
    Thats some West-coast beef, from when P. was out here on the west
    and he stole the Luniz concept for "Ice Cream man".

You gotta get a green-light.
    dru is still fuukin wit yuk hez n da REGIME i heard about that too short shit 2 lol...& yeah yukmizzle is a beast on da mic & that clown knumbskull is lock'd up ova that foolish shit he shouldve been fuukin wit yuk instead of doin that dumb shit he got a mean name 2 Garrick Demond Husbands..lol

I aint even know that. Good looks.

Yuk need to be more careful with them groupies and his jewelry, Im just sayin'....

The fucked up stories is the ones about early Cash Money and Yella Boy,
    I wont speak on that shit, let one of these Louis-animal niccas tell it....but them tattoo-tears dont lie.
    edited August 2010
    why did dru-down ran too short out of oakland?
    edited August 2010
    so, dru down was a real pimp?
    edited August 2010
    so, dru down was a real pimp?
    Dru Down & Suga Free had actual price-tag prostitutes, I cant speak for
    these niccas that get rich and famous and then wanna pop pimpin'.

I heard that Too Short beef was over some drama with Rappin' Ron
    and Yukmouth and it just spilled over with the Dangerous- crew vs. Dru, Yuk and they click.
    edited August 2010

i got the story behind that, but it is a lot
    Tsotsi Cape Town
    edited August 2010
    i got the story behind that, but it is a lot

make a thread, my nigga
    Tsotsi Cape Town