Is THIS AQUAFINAFLOE BROAD, THE CURRENT WACCEST FEMALE POSTING? (NSFW)

sociopathsociopath Posts: 1,551
edited August 2010 in The Forum of Fame
Simple question, I think she is. Kai_Vulva is a close second though.

Replies

• Kang_Solomon_GrundyKang_Solomon_Grundy Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    once again..........nas has losted
  • AquafinafloeAquafinafloe Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    i knew it was coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i been waitin for it for it and not surprised that it is coming from a nicca.......did i realy stick the hot curlin iron that far up your ass...whats the problem sweetheart...
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    i knew it was coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i been waitin for it for it and not surprised that it is coming from a nicca.......did i realy stick the hot curlin iron that far up your ass...whats the problem sweetheart...

lol at your sig........wtf do you think google does?
    that sig proves t/s point
  • WeazelWeazel Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Sociopath lost
  • Blue LibraBlue Libra Posts: 1,940
    edited August 2010

Unfunny post
  • Tommy BillfigerTommy Billfiger Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Meryl is the Woat but this chick aint far behind
    edited August 2010
    first of all im an artist so its mostly promotion second of all whooo carresssss damn!!!!!!

lol at your sig........wtf do you think google does?
    that sig proves t/s point
  • sociopathsociopath Posts: 1,551
    edited August 2010

*Examines post for wackness.

Excessive usage of punctuation. Says "nicca" instead of "nigga". This isn't SOHH, nigga isn't censored over here. To conclude the wackness of this post, she finishes it with some sort of sadistic homosexual reference.

Your wackness knows no bounds.
    edited August 2010
    Why the fuck does she quote posts that way? that shit is annoying and stupid
    edited August 2010
    first of all im an artist so its mostly promotion second of all whooo carresssss damn!!!!!!

you care cause you responded......
    edited August 2010
    sociopath wrote: »

Excessive usage of punctuation. Says "nicca" instead of "nigga". This isn't SOHH, nigga isn't censored over here. To conclude the wackness of this post, she finishes it with some sort of sadistic homosexual reference.

not to mention the fact she answers quotes on top of what's quoted instead of underneath
    edited August 2010
    lol dont tell me your a rapper and your rap name is "aquafinafloe"
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    edited August 2010
    Because when you quote the post the cursor is at the beginning of the post you quote, and being an idiot she's too stupid to move it underneath the quoted post so that you can read the posts in order of occurrence.
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    Why the fuck does she quote posts that way? that shit is annoying and stupid
    edited August 2010
    first of all ithey wat itype at certain times has nothing to do with nothing,, i do not have to type with proper punctuation,correct conjunctions and fix run-ons in my wanna be paragraphs,my slng and mispld wrds is an act of lzynss at tmes whn i amm pstin ass lng ass smeone knws what im tlkn bout whne im respng that iss all that matters......When i feel the need to com-off smart and eduacted,then i will. whn im in a frnzy of a topic ion give a fuck aye but im an artist baby thanks for the thread deuces ima leave yall here to gas me nup even more... :)
    sociopath wrote: »

edited August 2010
    yep and im murdin niccas harder than bundy green and jiggsaw
    lol dont tell me your a rapper and your rap name is "aquafinafloe"
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    edited August 2010
    like i said in a last thread.....Ima boss and i can't be flawd get use to it and either hate it or love it either way it goes your gonna hear my mouth...
    edited August 2010
    first of all ithey wat itype at certain times has nothing to do with nothing,, i do not have to type with proper punctuation,correct conjunctions and fix run-ons in my wanna be paragraphs,my slng and mispld wrds is an act of lzynss at tmes whn i amm pstin ass lng ass smeone knws what im tlkn bout whne im respng that iss all that matters......When i feel the need to com-off smart and eduacted,then i will. whn im in a frnzy of a topic ion give a fuck aye but im an artist baby thanks for the thread deuces ima leave yall here to gas me nup even more... :)

First of all the way you type has everything to do with everything since the only way for you to communicate via the IC is through typing, unless you wanna be one of those posters that just post gifs....which would be an improvement.
    edited August 2010
    this is damn near sig-worthy
    edited August 2010
    Lol she is one of those rare posters that's so wack they're actually funny. It's only a few of those that i've ever seen.
    edited August 2010

sounds like a drake or lil wayne punchline......your on your way .....*sarcasm*
  • Blue VirgoBlue Virgo Posts: 7,100
    edited August 2010
    I said it yesterday and I'll say it again today....this chick is an idiot.

But, that's all I'm gonna say on it. I don't wanna "hate on her" too much...ya know?
    edited August 2010
    Blue Virgo wrote: »
    I said it yesterday and I'll say it again today....this chick is an idiot.

But, that's all I'm gonna say on it. I don't wanna "hate on her" too much...ya know?
    yeh - you better watch out, she murdin niccas out here
  • Blue VirgoBlue Virgo Posts: 7,100
    edited August 2010
    Murdin--learn a new word every day.
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 48,258 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    yall crazy, lmao
  • DaFifthElementDaFifthElement Posts: 4,750 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Nas is losing.
This discussion has been closed.