Casual sex....

digitalgrl87digitalgrl87 Posts: 498
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
is awkward, not pleasurable, not worth it in the end........90% of the time....

cosign?

idk i'm a relationship type gal, but i tried the whole fuck buddy scenario and i wasn't feeling it at all....the sex was ok but it was uncomfortable and awkward at times, he didn't really know how i wanted it and i didn't feel like teaching him, no real fore play was involved, half the time i didn't even want to kiss him even though i was physically attracted to him, and i really didn't care to please him which is half the fun... it ended after two weeks...every time we had sex was like our first time together... idk i guess i just need there to be so sort of emotion connection there, but i have a vajayjay so....

Replies

• blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,448 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    depends...works for some not for others...having a vagina doesn't automatically make you inclined to value you sex more
    *edit...I swear to God I hate that dumb ass "vajayjay" nonsense...just say vagina, pussy...vajayjay sounds like something a 5 yr old says when they have to go to the bathroom
  • Tommy BillfigerTommy Billfiger Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    NO sign

Girls fuck it up every time by catching feelings.Its awkward for Ya'll,stop tryna make it some fairytale Bullshit and just get your fuck on
  • allreasoned_outallreasoned_out Posts: 2,697 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I can't co-sign this weak thread.
  • _Soulljah_Soulljah Posts: 249
    edited September 2010
    Never had sex, but I agree that casual sex is wrong. You should only be having sex with your exclusive, serious bf if you're a woman, and serious gf if you're a man. Exclusive man and females are the only ones who should be having sex. All this other shit is nasty as hell and is the reason I will stay a virgin and stay refraining from casual dating until I'm spoken for by a deserving man as far as a ring is concerned. YUCK.
  • mr. mista xxlusivemr. mista xxlusive Posts: 1,458
    edited September 2010
    the casual sex game is just not for you....u just aint bout that life
    edited September 2010
    NO sign

Girls fuck it up every time by catching feelings.Its awkward for Ya'll,stop tryna make it some fairytale Bullshit and just get your fuck on

If you don't want an obviously emotional creature to catch feelings when you let your 3 inch explode in her sinkhole vagina, then fuck a man instead and call it a day, idiot.
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    anm1pk.jpg

I am married so yes the sex is better in a secure relationship but New pussy is a drug that is worse than Meth! Maybe even worst consequences!
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 48,258 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    wear a tie...
    edited September 2010
    _Soulljah wrote: »
    If you don't want an obviously emotional creature to catch feelings when you let your 3 inch explode in her sinkhole vagina, then fuck a man instead and call it a day, idiot.

LMAO You funny,especially when you in a troll zone

If a immature female cant accept we can have great sex,no Emotions then she shouldnt be fucking period.Wait til marriage like the rest of them chicks and be a virgin when she 36

I just wanna fuck until Im ready to be in a sap ass relationship
  • KplusKKplusK Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I can understand a lil bit cause i stop that casual sex thing a few years ago shit just was kinda like boring after a while. i got to the point where shit just seemed meaningless guess thats age getting to me.
  • GnawledgeableGnawledgeable Posts: 1,768
    edited September 2010

If a immature female cant accept we can have great sex,no Emotions then she shouldnt be fucking period.Wait til marriage like the rest of them chicks and be a virgin when she 36

Couldn't said it any better. That's why older women are better because they can accept the sex and nothing more.
    edited September 2010

Nothing wrong w being a virgin at 36. Rather that at 36 than 8+ plus children, 5+ baby daddies and stds. I don't give a fuck bout that shit.
  • HustleTreeHustleTree Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Casual sex never works out ...Somebody always ends up catching feelings fucking the whole shit up
    edited September 2010
    Nothing wrong w being a virgin at 36. Rather that at 36 than 8+ plus children, 5+ baby daddies and stds. I don't give a fuck bout that shit.

You need sex right now.Thats why you so hostile,If you was havin sex and cummin 2-3 times every rip you would be in a better mind frame and not so angry

Life to short you can die next week,What is waitin for? you got a Bf go fuck him and stop bein a easily infuriated cornball
    HustleTree wrote: »
    Casual sex never works out ...Somebody always ends up catching feelings fucking the whole shit up

Yea this true cuz niggas will catch feelins too,It go both ways but females are usually the ones who catch them especially if you layin it down
    edited September 2010
    You need sex right now.Thats why you so hostile,If you was havin sex and cummin 2-3 times every rip you would be in a better mind frame and not so angry

Life to short you can die next week,What is waitin for? you got a Bf go fuck him and stop bein a easily infuriated cornball

And you got blank so go fuck him up the ass and stop being an anger engorged, over stressed James Evans.
    edited September 2010
    Why are you using super wack disses that were never funny? That whole post was wack

Stfu
    edited September 2010
    Why are you using super wack disses that were never funny? That whole post was wack

Stfu

Wack? Kinda like the sound of blank's balls banging against your ass.
    edited September 2010
    Wack? Kinda like the sound of blank's balls banging against your ass.

This gotta be an alias

Nobody be sayin that corny shit no more keep it up simpleton youll expose ya self
    edited September 2010
    This gotta be an alias

Nobody be sayin that corny shit no more keep it up simpleton youll expose ya self

aw, he's using simpleton now. How adorable.
    edited September 2010
    I think soulljah T is Ms. Atl

Makes a lotta sense
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I'm a dude. A chick can be crappy in bed, but if I pop my nut off it's good enough for me. (With me not spending long amounts of time/money on it given)
  • Eternal BachelorEternal Bachelor Posts: 656
    edited September 2010
    Never had sex, but I agree that casual sex is wrong. You should only be having sex with your exclusive, serious bf if you're a woman, and serious gf if you're a man. Exclusive man and females are the only ones who should be having sex. All this other shit is nasty as hell and is the reason I will stay a virgin and stay refraining from casual dating until I'm spoken for by a deserving man as far as a ring is concerned. YUCK.

you are going to have serious sexual problems...the man that ends up with you is going to have his work cut out for him...

or

the first time you have an orgasm, you'll be all for it...i dunno

but you have some issues going on...i aint saying being a virgin is wrong....do you

but sex and yuck dont belong in the same sentence

hope it works out for you

edit:

how you gonna find a 'deserving man'if you dont casually date...i aint saying have sex, but simply date?
  • digitalgrl87digitalgrl87 Posts: 498
    edited September 2010
    blackrain wrote: »
    depends...works for some not for others...having a vagina doesn't automatically make you inclined to value you sex more
    *edit...I swear to God I hate that dumb ass "vajayjay" nonsense...just say vagina, pussy...vajayjay sounds like something a 5 yr old says when they have to go to the bathroom

I never said that, don't assume things. What I meant was that typically men are able to separate their emotions from sex...
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Casual sex can be some of the best sex. There is none of the I want to please her goal and when done right and the right chemistry you can both get yours and go about your life.
  • f.e.d.s.f.e.d.s. Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    casual sex is great when the two consenting parties understand that it is JUST CASUAL SEX and NOT A RELATIONSHIP