What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

PapaJuicePapaJuice Posts: 435
edited December 2016 in AKA Donkey
GO FUCK UR MOTHER BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got songs 2 sing & dances 2 dance

i got a life outside of allhiphop, ya know?

i need 2 go back to my internet dating portfolio

im goin 2 be making cheap azz movies with expensive ideaz

like this

fuck ya life, mothafuckaz!

Replies

• TheGambinoLegacyTheGambinoLegacy Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    aite man, it was a good run. best of luck to you.
  • PapaJuicePapaJuice Posts: 435
    edited January 2010
    thank, u mos def i wont forget about u homie
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I ain't posting in that shit

Don't need that shit in my history
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I'm high as fuck I ain't smoked in bout a week

I seen that shit, I ain't even click on that shit

aint no telling wtf I would have seen if I went in there

Fuck that, almost blew my high

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    warren98
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn.....
  • MeesterMeester Brain aint got no heart Outrage LandPosts: 15,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titties titties titties!
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    BrideofKilla
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL......ROFL

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where the female noods at
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    gns
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,123 Regulator
    Lol good shit

them.gay ass thrread titles are faggotry
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    playmaker88
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so should i unsticky or delete conflicts life work
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    Purrwarren98
    so should i unsticky or delete conflicts life work

I'm willing to bet 80% of his history is faggot shit

I'll bet my screen name

Delete that shit

StillFaggyAF
    Maybe bam him for a week

Give this shit room to breath

He'll post six times in a row

Nothing but dumb ass shit

I don't wanna see that

I even got him blocked but now I feel like a ghostbuster

Nothing but ghost posts all up and down the thread

I ain't Patrick swaezy, Chuck aint Whoopi Goldberg

Ban that nigga

rip.dilladeadeyePurrChi Snow
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 14,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I moved it to Roc the Mic. It just became the longest strangest cypher ever

Lol...ur a asshole
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    earth two supermaniron man1Purr
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn. Something was so bad the WHOLE muthafukkin thread had to go LOL I dont een wanna know WTF it was...
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
    BlackCat
    conflict posted tyga pics
    VIBE
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the IC lol
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    BrideofKillaMsSouthernMeester
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U really just deleted 7000 pages of content bruh???
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    Purr
    dammit read the posts trillfate
    deadeye
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ up, deleted all them pages?? Bastards!
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the other thread?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I moved it to Roc the Mic. It just became the longest strangest cypher ever

Thread isn't deleted just moved.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    deadeye