ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Replies

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Shut up Kat!

That shoulda been my first post in the new thread but I forgot all about last till I just saw her post.

I'm slipping smh

MFers all on your dick darc..jocking your style.

I hate sheeple.
    rip.dillaJonnyRoccITDirty Sanchez
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well kat let me see a picture of your flower. I love tulips I hope it's a pink one and not purple
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lookdude wrote: »
    11698618_421205898076651_6894467084922619452_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=6b2380f37a01aeb17b4a058aa32f0e11&oe=5622E1BE&__gda__=1448572116_9f143fb0a8fbe00f299789352bffe729

No wonder this nigga made a big deal about niggas with they jeans sagging
    Kat wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Shut up Kat!

That shoulda been my first post in the new thread but I forgot all about last till I just saw her post.

I'm slipping smh

MFers all on your dick darc..jocking your style.

I hate sheeple.

Steeple ha ha i see it
    Kat
    Well kat let me see a picture of your flower. I love tulips I hope it's a pink one and not purple

No thanks.
    gucci7383
    I didn't say I wanted to sniff it now
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Maybe she had AIDS.

You ain't shit for bringing a bitch to the house though.

Guess you get a half a point for fucking her on the futon instead of the bed you share with your woman.

U know what they say while the cats away the mice will play ( no pun intended lol)

But would u have gave me some pussy after i let squirt all over my futon & keep going back accidentally let my dick go inside u when i start kissin u?

I swear to gawd i feel like that bitch owe me some pussy for the tongue work & all the drinks i fed her ass

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of weeks ago my girl went outta town, i started talkin to this chick off pof for a couple of days..

we end up going out for drinks on a Saturday night & I'm feeding her everything that she ask for from the bar.

Fast forward the bar closes & she take me back to my house, she comes in & i take her to my man cave cuz i told her I'm living with a roommate but i got a futon in my mancave

So we sitting on my futon chatting. I'm at the opposite end playing shy & she comes closer to me so i start to kiss her & it she gets on top of me & I'm kissin on her neck i pull her tiddies out & she's like i don't wanna fuck on the first date I'm like okay cool. Can i just eat ya pussy cuz i love that shit? (I'm lying to her cuz i just wanna get her more hornier so she can beg for the D)..

She like yeah u can eat me out.. so i eat her pussy & maybe her ass idk.. but i make her squirt but i don't stop eating the pussy. I'm like i wanna jack off while i eat it so i pull my pants down & stroke for a couple of secs then i go up to kiss her & pretend my dick slid inside of her soon as she felt that she jumps up & is like i gotta go.

So she quickly puts her clothes on & doesnt even make eye contact & just leaves

I try to text this bitch a few days later she doesn't reply... I'm sitting here trying to figure out why this bitch ain't replied to me

Yo shit was little

She got that head out ya and leftleft

"You know these dog hoes back in style"
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    KatkingofkingzOmegaConflicttexas409MrCrookedLetterTrillfateShottaDaBeast
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,559 Regulator
    1:48am
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    StillFaggyAF
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White Castle is a clutch ass last resort..

Only for Chicken sandwiches, onion rings, & cheese sticks
    tumblr_oomercbcDW1t1k6p7o1_500.gif

tumblr_omf0ouQQmH1t1k6p7o1_500.gif
    gns
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY wrote: »
    White Castle is a clutch ass last resort..

Only for Chicken sandwiches, onion rings, & cheese sticks
    #1 w/cheese and large chocolate shake
    texas409GlockLesnar
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,559 Regulator
    1:50am
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    StillFaggyAF
    1:53am
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    StillFaggyAF
    It's 11:54 where I'm at
    1:55am
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    StillFaggyAF
    I been drinking every day for a month straight after work & on my days off..

When I'm at work, i started noticing my fingers & hands shake... smh, i gotta get this habit under control
    playmaker88texas409gns