ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Replies

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,559 Regulator
    2:00am
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    StillFaggyAF
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm a switch over to razors instead of using clippers when I shave down there..

Razors give such a smoother feeling & look instead of that stubbly look
    gnsdeadeye
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp i guess I'm a do the right thing tonight & have sex with my girl cuz all my side pieces are either sleeping or don't feel like dealing wit my drunk ass :( :-S
    Huey_CgnsReeseyGlockLesnar LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYgucci7383
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,559 Regulator
    3:12am
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    StillFaggyAF
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 15,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Every since AP became a single mother he been on some other shit yo

Aren't u a single mother too?
    FOH with ya fallacies yo

Yall single mothers always trying to strengthen ya ranks.

Go troll the local free clinic yo

Embrace it and join us. We are equal opportunity.

Z3GLlMQl.jpg

stole this from a.mann in the tinychat thread

Yeah let's count all of the recycled gifs you "steal" from people. Stfu niggerdog!

I want you to count all of the recycled gifs i stole from people. ALL of em
    scorpio4lfe
    cost-of-iron-man_zpsujz6qtgg.jpg
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    texas409iron man1LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYVIBE
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

scorpio4lfe
  • ChiCityChiCity Stark Bannerman Da NAWFPosts: 26,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Plap notifications
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    MelqartDirty SanchezgnsTrillfateDarcSkies
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of weeks ago my girl went outta town, i started talkin to this chick off pof for a couple of days..

we end up going out for drinks on a Saturday night & I'm feeding her everything that she ask for from the bar.

Fast forward the bar closes & she take me back to my house, she comes in & i take her to my man cave cuz i told her I'm living with a roommate but i got a futon in my mancave

So we sitting on my futon chatting. I'm at the opposite end playing shy & she comes closer to me so i start to kiss her & it she gets on top of me & I'm kissin on her neck i pull her tiddies out & she's like i don't wanna fuck on the first date I'm like okay cool. Can i just eat ya pussy cuz i love that shit? (I'm lying to her cuz i just wanna get her more hornier so she can beg for the D)..

She like yeah u can eat me out.. so i eat her pussy & maybe her ass idk.. but i make her squirt but i don't stop eating the pussy. I'm like i wanna jack off while i eat it so i pull my pants down & stroke for a couple of secs then i go up to kiss her & pretend my dick slid inside of her soon as she felt that she jumps up & is like i gotta go.

So she quickly puts her clothes on & doesnt even make eye contact & just leaves

I try to text this bitch a few days later she doesn't reply... I'm sitting here trying to figure out why this bitch ain't replied to me

This nigga is going to jail
    Black_Samson
  • God_YunnGod_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Posts: 9,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of weeks ago my girl went outta town, i started talkin to this chick off pof for a couple of days..

we end up going out for drinks on a Saturday night & I'm feeding her everything that she ask for from the bar.

Fast forward the bar closes & she take me back to my house, she comes in & i take her to my man cave cuz i told her I'm living with a roommate but i got a futon in my mancave

So we sitting on my futon chatting. I'm at the opposite end playing shy & she comes closer to me so i start to kiss her & it she gets on top of me & I'm kissin on her neck i pull her tiddies out & she's like i don't wanna fuck on the first date I'm like okay cool. Can i just eat ya pussy cuz i love that shit? (I'm lying to her cuz i just wanna get her more hornier so she can beg for the D)..

She like yeah u can eat me out.. so i eat her pussy & maybe her ass idk.. but i make her squirt but i don't stop eating the pussy. I'm like i wanna jack off while i eat it so i pull my pants down & stroke for a couple of secs then i go up to kiss her & pretend my dick slid inside of her soon as she felt that she jumps up & is like i gotta go.

So she quickly puts her clothes on & doesnt even make eye contact & just leaves

I try to text this bitch a few days later she doesn't reply... I'm sitting here trying to figure out why this bitch ain't replied to me

She didn't want to sleep with you

OmegaConflictkingofkingz
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so did ludacris just become part onwer of atlanta united fc?

if so......props
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

OhMars
  • HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Some white folks mad over this video.

8TfR2kO.jpg?1
    ChiCitygnsDarcSkiesThe IconoclastLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • OhMarsOhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The knew biychbthey hired at my job has been showing up like 30min early. I open at 7:30 and she is in the parking lot when I get there.
    Why doesn't that annoying hoe just open up and I can sleep in?
    Hevalisk wrote: »

8TfR2kO.jpg?1

the fukk is that?

• HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Hevalisk wrote: »

8TfR2kO.jpg?1

the fukk is that?

From Rihanna's new video.
    tumblr_nr5xom68DN1rb429qo3_500.gif

The song is trash, but the video is entertaining.
    tumblr_nr5xom68DN1rb429qo4_540.gif
    The IconoclastLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    greece->china->italy->japan->spain

like dominoes

deadeyescorpio4lfeLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY