• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    They doing too much.

Hit dog holla?

Fuck off.
    AP21OmegaConflictElzo69Renaissancedeadeye
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 51,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaq believes in the flat earth theory
    “It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yeah, it is. Yes, it is. Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear. In school, first thing they teach us is, ‘Oh, Columbus discovered America,’ but when he got there, there were some fair-skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So, what does that tell you? Columbus didn’t discover America. So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this (expletive) is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.”
    AggyAFdeadeye
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Hope you get the picture, wanna act dumb, i'll play dumb right along witcha ChickyPosts: 13,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    “It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yeah, it is. Yes, it is. Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear. In school, first thing they teach us is, ‘Oh, Columbus discovered America,’ but when he got there, there were some fair-skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So, what does that tell you? Columbus didn’t discover America. So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this (expletive) is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.”

I would be willing to believe their viewpoints if someone can just tell me why it makes sense to fool people into believing the world is round if it is flat.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got through coming from Chicago. I witnessed a brutal murder in Ktown. This is how it went, aight. Ol boy was in a drop top, going towards Ju-town right. He was coming out with a hot dog in his hand. Ol boy got his hot dog taken & got shot, right. And man, ol boy fell to the floor & said paw!!!! I seen all gun smoke, so I ran too. I ran to Ju-town & grabbed me a pelle pelle with his boy, right & they went back out west
    caddo manHafBayked
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 14,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

he trolling
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 20,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

he trolling

Nah he just Stupid. Him and Barkley
    deadeye
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 20,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I just got through coming from Chicago. I witnessed a brutal murder in Ktown. This is how it went, aight. Ol boy was in a drop top, going towards Ju-town right. He was coming out with a hot dog in his hand. Ol boy got his hot dog taken & got shot, right. And man, ol boy fell to the floor & said paw!!!! I seen all gun smoke, so I ran too. I ran to Ju-town & grabbed me a pelle pelle with his boy, right & they went back out west

This right here will go over so many people heads.
    HafBaykedT. SanfordElzo69Renaissanceking hassan
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 14,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

This right here will go over so many people heads.

laughing-gif10.gif

every time man lol
    T. Sanford
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 14,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »

he trolling

possibly, but he is an "actor"...and was probably just playing it up to get a rise out of people

in this day and age of the internet, trolling and being a legit dumbass is an extremely thin line

i honestly cant tell the difference anymore
    HafBaykeddeadeye
  • SimptimusLEMZUSSimptimusLEMZUS A PATRIOT JOINS THE WEST FRONT (AND BACK) Posts: 16,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonsoir America. Ive got difficulties to get a connection with you IC familly
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 40,958 Regulator
    Shaq is fuckin trolling
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 41,690 Regulator
    Good morning

3sy2crml8bxr.png

Sheeesh
    StewSionAlpha_Ambition
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 14,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wanna read somethin crazy loc? a nigga never knew I had ADHD. Crazy how I found out , but my son is adhd and I thought it came from his mama. No fuccin clue bout my own shit, my moms told my wife its from me. Never got tested as a kid but the symptoms/signs were there.

bruh we got all kinda mental issues that went unchecked

black folks didnt take their kids to be seen about that kinda shit lol
    HarlemThumzUpjee504gh0stdeadeye
  • BetaBeta Kodi Gang Posts: 54,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still suffer from a concussion I got 3 years ago
    Lou_Cypher
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    wanna read somethin crazy loc? a nigga never knew I had ADHD. Crazy how I found out , but my son is adhd and I thought it came from his mama. No fuccin clue bout my own shit, my moms told my wife its from me. Never got tested as a kid but the symptoms/signs were there.

bruh we got all kinda mental issues that went unchecked

black folks didnt take their kids to be seen about that kinda shit lol

hell nah they didn't. I sat still out of fear from my moms fuccin me up. I couldn't pay attention for shit.
    deadeye
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 46,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Yeah im all sorts of fucked up in the head too

That's just from being white Lou

Whatever concussion guy
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 40,262 Regulator

he trolling

possibly, but he is an "actor"...and was probably just playing it up to get a rise out of people

in this day and age of the internet, trolling and being a legit dumbass is an extremely thin line

i honestly cant tell the difference anymore

Don't mind that nigga, he legit hates anyone who disrespects his squad
    Trillfate
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Hope you get the picture, wanna act dumb, i'll play dumb right along witcha ChickyPosts: 13,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

Black parents from the 60's and 70's drop the ball man. Found out I was a sociopath a while back. Went to counseling to correct my thinking. Slowly realized how I fucked mad people over and my reasoning was fucked up. Got depressed from that shit for a while. Took made long to correct my thinking to where I consider others feelings when I do shit. To this day though, I straight hate people and the social concept of what we do here in life.
    HarlemThumzUpTrillfate