Why was i tag in that shit
    Reeseywillhustle
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cjy8fs1rf4vc.jpg
    @Kat put this on

Then take it off ;)
    OmegaConflictdeadeyeblakfyahking
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 15,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so they selling "this list" now for revenue or something?

aight...
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever gave our the list is a dick 1st dro using it to try and preach to me now this nigga using it for dumb shit
    Trillfate
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to unsubscribe from this list please. thank you.
    gns
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,518 Regulator
    Whats good with them sleep number beds?
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today is national single mothers day. The shit they come up with these days

ri9y69nt45rj.gif

That's dumb. There's already a mother's day.
    HarlemThumzUppurpngoldwillhustle i ro nyMax.
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,073 Regulator
    edited March 21
    I haven't cried in a long time
    StillFaggyAFTrillfategiborMax.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still can't get over how wack Dr Dre is on 24....awful casting
    Meester
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,795 Regulator

Yea I been watchin it, idk if it's cause Keifer Sutherland was so good at it or if it's him.
  • ChiCityChiCity Stark Bannerman Da NAWFPosts: 26,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today is national single mothers parents day. The shit they come up with these days

ri9y69nt45rj.gif
    Corrected

Single dads should be ridiculed also
    BOSSExcellence
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »

Yea I been watchin it, idk if it's cause Keifer Sutherland was so good at it or if it's him.

It's cause Jack did such a damn good job that he was hard to replace. I wonder if he'll come on the show
    Stew
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,795 Regulator
    Is it gonna be possible to stream this Chappelle show live tonight with Kodi?
    AP21 wrote: »

im trying to give dude a chance

the problem is that its just a black "jack bauer" instead of a new take on the character

then the backdrop story with his wife and brother is just lame af. Dude who plays the brother was dope af on "the night after"...had high hopes for him in this role, but its generic af.

Basically in a nutshell, if you've seen ANY season of 24, you've seen this one

-threat to the US usually by a foreign enemy

-CTU has the woat HR and do a terrible job of screening people b/c rest assured, someone at the agency is compromised

-someone pulls a slight of hand to throw CTU off something

-CTU/Jack/protagonist is ALWAYS one second too late despite this being in "real time"

-their cellphones seem to be the ONLY ones who can do the shit they do. Is sprint still a sponsor?

wash, rinse, repeat

And the sad part is you noticed this in just a few episodes in lol
    Elzo69RenaissanceAP21deadeye
    AP21 wrote: »

im trying to give dude a chance

the problem is that its just a black "jack bauer" instead of a new take on the character

then the backdrop story with his wife and brother is just lame af. Dude who plays the brother was dope af on "the night after"...had high hopes for him in this role, but its generic af.

Basically in a nutshell, if you've seen ANY season of 24, you've seen this one

-threat to the US usually by a foreign enemy

-CTU has the woat HR and do a terrible job of screening people b/c rest assured, someone at the agency is compromised

-someone pulls a slight of hand to throw CTU off something

-CTU/Jack/protagonist is ALWAYS one second too late despite this being in "real time"

-their cellphones seem to be the ONLY ones who can do the shit they do. Is sprint still a sponsor?

wash, rinse, repeat

I mean what did you expect though. It's the suspense if you've never watched it. But if you watched all of em you know what to expect. The only thing that surprises me was things like a black President before there was actually one, and now a Mexican trying to run for office. And maybe a twist in the story lime the bs President Logan pulled
    AP21
    I think with 24 people miss it and the nostalgia that came with how the suspense had you and you actually hat to wait till next week to find out what was gone happen. When it came on I put everybody on hold till it went all the way off.
    AP21

Any and everything is possible with kodi. May the force be with you
    StewHarlemThumzUpAP21Bender RodriguezOmegaConflict
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stew @AP21 @banginscrew901 my first issue w the Dr. DRE casting is that dude don't look he ever been in s fight or hit the gym before....and then u have the protracted yet repetitive storyline....this role would ve been a dope way for Wesley Snipes to make a comeback
    AP21deadeye313 wayz
    Plus he rums like a girl
    AP21
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 7,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

it was put on Netflix last night, you can access Netflix through kodi
    deadeye
    @Stew @AP21 @banginscrew901 my first issue w the Dr. DRE casting is that dude don't look he ever been in s fight or hit the gym before....and then u have the protracted yet repetitive storyline....this role would ve been a dope way for Wesley Snipes to make a comeback

Jack never looked like he was in a fight but he was getting his ass beat. I kind of feel this was the movie that they were suppose to put out a while ago. And snipes might have been asking for way too much, and dude trying to eat and keep the ball rolling
    AP21