What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Replies

• JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY wrote: »
    Goodie Mob - Dirty South
    Feat. Big Boi

And Cool Breeze...he stay gettin left out and he Killed this shit
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    StewBulletproof Wallets
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Lou drops that track all the time

definitely the one he raps in the mirror

Probably top 5 Dungeon Family track, not even just Kast.

One of the few instances imo that Andre got clearly outdone on a song. Cee Lo killed that opening verse.

Big Boi was Actually better than Dre on the First album and Dre just Kept leveling up on Big Boi ass

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,805 Regulator
    @gns this guy full of shit or what?

White Jamaican

Fuck you, I'm a mod
    huey
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of the few instances imo that Andre got clearly outdone on a song. Cee Lo killed that opening verse.

Big Boi was Actually better than Dre on the First album and Dre just Kept leveling up on Big Boi ass

Shit according to Complex Atliens was onpy a classic cuz Big Boy stepped it up
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gc5k3ahuqwp1.png
    Fucking celts man...holy shit
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    grYmes
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    texas4095th Letterkingtob330
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 51,245 Regulator
    Goodie Mob - Dirty South
    Feat. Big Boi

He was/is the weak link in DF. Him and Slimm
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "They dip as quick as they can
    The atmosphere is now ripped
    I'm so like a pimp, I'm glad it's night"

Gladys killed this..

rocket-2.gif
    OmegaConflict
    Goodie Mob - Dirty South
    Feat. Big Boi

You trippinnn, the Calhouns was underrated.
    the weak Links was Witchdoctor, and sometimes, Khujo and T-Mo, the rest of them niggas usually Snapped Consistently

Shit according to Complex Atliens was onpy a classic cuz Big Boy stepped it up

Nobody fucks with Complex for their Opinions

StewBulletproof Wallets5th Letter
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,276 Regulator
    mc317 wrote: »

This what I was talking about in the RIP thread. About one of y'all posting it just a few days prior. that's crazy fam.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 51,245 Regulator
    Goodie Mob - Dirty South
    Feat. Big Boi

the weak Links was Witchdoctor, and sometimes, Khujo and T-Mo, the rest of them niggas usually Snapped Consistently

Cmon bruh

h70hjc83lygk.jpg

Might be the most underrated DF project to date. Khujo and T-Mo kinda weak too but they never really tried to be solo artists till shit got rough. Cool Breeze and Slimm's albums underwhelming as hell. Production carried both of them albums. Slimm's rhymes on his joint was borderline Silk The Shocker status :s
    jee504
    Goodie Mob - Dirty South
    Feat. Big Boi

Cmon bruh

h70hjc83lygk.jpg

Might be the most underrated DF project to date. Khujo and T-Mo kinda weak too but they never really tried to be solo artists till shit got rough. Cool Breeze and Slimm's albums underwhelming as hell. Production carried both of them albums. Slimm's rhymes on his joint was borderline Silk The Shocker status :s

Witchdoctor had the same Unorthodox flow Silkk Had.!! Lol his style was unique though, but I couldn't hear that shit all the time

Slimm Calhoun album was just caught up in the times...sounding and feeling like every local Atlanta artist post Bass Era. He never got a Solid second chance, neither did Cool Breeze

edited May 20
    Goodie Mob - Dirty South
    Feat. Big Boi

Cmon bruh

h70hjc83lygk.jpg

Witchdoctor had the same Unorthodox flow Silkk Had.!! Lol his style was unique though, but I couldn't hear that shit all the time

Slimm Calhoun album was just caught up in the times...sounding and feeling like every local Atlanta artist post Bass Era. He never got a Solid second chance, neither did Cool Breeze

I'll give u the Era joint but his rhymes were basura every time I throw the album on. What's funny about that is he got better production from "Aquemini Records" than Killer Mike did wit the Monster album. Killa had the better rhymes but shitty beats. That whole shit still pisses me off to this day. Thanks Andre!
    jee504
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im at aome bs shit called a Silent Party cant even talk to hoes cuz everybody got headphones on

pp605jxzh8b3.gif

U too old for this shit

Facts b but my lil cousin bday this what she wanted to do...im just paying fam...some thots in here too tho
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Stew
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    That return of the mac/ burger king commercial got me in tears

check this out. Dope concept with the Return Of The Mack song

Sion