Lil Boosie is the closest thing to Pac

BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 19,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Reason
i know you niggas let his voice and radio singles make you think he's another wack southern rapper
but dude be on some real shit ALL THE TIME
and he probably does more for his community than your favorite rapper does for his

Replies

• HipHopinRapsHipHopinRaps Posts: 111
    edited September 2010
    wow!!!!!!!!
  • texas_da_king88texas_da_king88 Posts: 59
    edited September 2010
    i know you niggas let his voice and radio singles make you think he's another wack southern rapper
    but dude be on some real shit ALL THE TIME
    and he probably does more for his community than your favorite rapper does for his
    man stfu wit that shit..i hear niggas down hear say that stupid shit all the time...there are plenty of rappers that do wat boosie do and do it better...hell...half of them texas niggas do...i been hearing that shit since i was in 7 grade when niggas started biggin bossie up down here....that nigga is wack
  • thesynthesisthesynthesis Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i know his fav artist is pac

but his voice lmaooo
  • Chillin&PostinChillin&Postin Posts: 3,057
    edited September 2010
    negative

Jay Electronica is the closest thing to Pac
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    boosie is the one who was spelling we the best in that one dj kaled song right?

hes wack as fuck.
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Closest thing to pac is pac
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 19,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    man stfu wit that shit..i hear niggas down hear say that stupid shit all the time...there are plenty of rappers that do wat boosie do and do it better...hell...half of them texas niggas do...i been hearing that shit since i was in 7 grade when niggas started biggin bossie up down here....that nigga is wack

stop hatin on boosie, nigga
    texas niggas is the epitome of garbage
    edited September 2010
    but the next pac is Freddie Gibbs

and he dont hide the fact pac is his idol, but he's got pacs old skool style on lock without the coryness that ja and others had
    edited September 2010
    negative

Jay Electronica is the closest thing to Pac

who?
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    boosie is the one who was spelling we the best in that one dj kaled song right?

hes wack as fuck.

but yeen listen to not 1 of the songs posted
    ok
  • Chillin&PostinChillin&Postin Posts: 3,057
    edited September 2010
    props on that Freddie Gibbs drop

i only see/hear dude's name on this site, never even bothered to check him out... but that was nice
  • HipHopinRapsHipHopinRaps Posts: 111
    edited September 2010
    who?

but yeen listen to not 1 of the songs posted
    ok
    i actually listened to all of it and then i listen to freddi gibbs.....niqqa wtf matta with you boosie ain't near nicki minaj let alone 2pac
    edited September 2010
    And yes lil boosie is wack
  • texas_da_king88texas_da_king88 Posts: 59
    edited September 2010
    stop hatin on boosie, nigga
    texas niggas is the epitome of garbage

yes they are but they better than that nigga...not all texas niggas but alot of them...boosie is wack as hell..im 20 miles from louisiana and i get tired of dudes sayin "lil boosie the next pac"...the same nigga cryin about goin to jail after he's racked up wartime body count on his songs and apparently real life too??
    edited September 2010
    props on that Freddie Gibbs drop

i only see/hear dude's name on this site, never even bothered to check him out... but that was nice

he's dope, he's been slowly building a buzz.

breath of fresh air

this nigga reminds me of pac, like pac in the beginning without all the gangsta shit
    edited September 2010
    i listened to those songs, and hes ok, not as wack as he was on that kaled song, but i still couldnt bump him in the whip seriously with his voice. he sounds like a goat. but that do you know whats going on beat sounds mad familiar.
    edited September 2010
    i actually listened to all of it and then i listen to freddi gibbs.....niqqa wtf matta with you boosie ain't near nicki minaj let alone 2pac

hate
    stop hatin
    fuck do nicki minaj got to do with anything?
    the nigga is talkin bout real shit that niggas go thru everyday
    and you bring up nicki minaj
    see how fickle hip hop fan ass niggas is?
    you say you want some real shit but then when you get it you compare it to nicki minaj
    edited September 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    and yes lil boosie is wack

scratch that he aint that wack, i love his message in his music, but he can't rap, his voice really don't bother me
    edited September 2010
    yes they are but they better than that nigga...not all texas niggas but alot of them...boosie is wack as hell..im 20 miles from louisiana and i get tired of dudes sayin "lil boosie the next pac"...the same nigga cryin about goin to jail after he's racked up wartime body count on his songs and apparently real life too??

don't nobody wanna go to jail, doggie
    edited September 2010
    freddi gibbs is wack as hell though. i genuinely dont like that nigga.
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    webbie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>boosie

i hear alot of people talk about boosie rappin that real shit....and im like wtf has he said that other rappers havent said plus his voice just kills it for me
    edited September 2010

i ain't never listened to the nigga
    and his hate speech over dj khaled droppin a verse on all i do is win remix ensured i never will
    edited September 2010
    All that, "he spittin that real shit" needs to die, worse excuse for a nigga that can't rap
    edited September 2010
    webbie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>boosie

i hear alot of people talk about boosie rappin that real shit....and im like wtf has he said that other rappers havent said plus his voice just kills it for me

maaaaannnnnn
    take away about 20 of those greater than signs and i'll agree with you
    and the thing about his message is: yeah other rappers have said the same shit
    but the reason its even realer is the same reason why niggas call jeezy's the recession a classic
    you wouldn't expect that shit to come from a nigga like him
    this nigga wear at least 7 diamond chains everyday, big 40 row diamond bracelets and stay wearin country ass coogi sets
    but he got songs tellin kids they can be whatever they wanna be
    songs tellin niggas to pray to God, not that they don't get caught sellin dope or other illegal shit
    but pray to God just to make your day better
    you'd never hear boosie say some shit like "i know it sounds wrong, but thank God for that white"
    edited September 2010

niggas quick to call a dope nigga wack

so who ill too u in 2010?
    edited September 2010
    i ain't never listened to the nigga
    and his hate speech over dj khaled droppin a verse on all i do is win remix ensured i never will

i heard mad people sayin hes like ugk and pac in one, so i listened to a few songs, and he wasnt anything special. and that hate speech did it for me too. dude just comes out of nowhere to hate on rappers cuz noone is really checking for him.